Funniest or weirdest barefoot comment

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Myranya, Jan 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

Fleassy,

My respect for you continues to grow as you, more and more, demonstrate how ladylike, mature, even-tempered, peaceful, and easygoing you are. For someone who's 18 years old, you do evidence having grown up a lot more than some 40-somethings. I'm sorry that others' dislike of me has ended up involving you, and more particularly involving others insulting you. I'm sure that you, of all people, are able to ignore them and their antics so I'm confident that you are not put off-kilter by it.

Thank you for coming to my defense, and for the various compliments you have paid me.

Blue skies,
    -Jeffrey

2. enjoylifeasmuchasyou

enjoylifeasmuchasyou Member

(Yawn, yawn) And isn't THIS a judgmental remark? Who are you to decide upon the maturity of someone, merely because he/she disagrees with you on a topic? It seems to me that your mature/immature division of the people in this forum depends strongly on whether they share your opinions. Grow up yourself Jeffrey!

3. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

Oh puhlease. Like a normal person (that leaves you out) can't tell the difference between a judgmental comment and a compliment that involves observing someone's age and their relative maturity compared to others that age.

This isn't about sharing my opinion, it's about Fleassy having her shit together and being a calm, reasonable person.

-Jeffrey

4. enjoylifeasmuchasyou

enjoylifeasmuchasyou Member

If you were really mature, you wouldn't find it necessary to put these four words that I quoted. More evidence needed?

5. Astaroth

Astaroth Banned

Look everyone... PeacefulJeffrey is being a judgemental arsehole...

(*snicker*)

Thanks for a laugh, PJ my boy...

6. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

right so lets name a FEW of the things i have been through in my life and see if at the "sweetheart" age of 18 it IS meerley 1/1000th of what you have seen, i would never wish half of the things i have been through on anyone.
    I have traveled a large majority of the world, i grew up traveling with my parents and continue to do so.
    I have been raped and sexually abused both before the age of puberty AND after and left with the mental issues as a resault.
    I have experianced lower and higher education.
    I have danced naked under many moons
    I have celebrated and comiserated deaths of close by people.
    I have been left alone and beed surrounded by people.
    I have been through depression.
    I have watched people i know and cared for dearly be destroyed by drugs.
    I have experianced a break up of a family.
    I have experianced a mother with severe issues.
    I have chained myself to people in the middle of the road to protest for the safety of this world.
    I have experianced finding myself a new family who has sunshine in all their hearts.
    I have been to festivals
    I have lived in the city
    I have lived in the country

but most importantly above all these things and many more i have learnt that anger and name calling do nothing.
    I have learnt that some of the oldest people i know can be incredibly imature and treat people as in equals for no reason.

Non of the things i have listed make me a better or more experianced person than you, but the fact that i have experiances and i have lived (through more things than i wished i had) mean i am your equal and dont ever class me as otherwhys.

7. Fangz

Fangz Member

I remember when I was a kid, I used to love to watch the He-Man cartoons.

It's not really too cold out today, it is a little foggy, but not that bad. It may rain soon though.

Damn, I have to go to work soon. I wish I could stay home, and write music.

I filed for my tax returns on Saturday, and I am getting back a very good return.

.....Well, no one else is on topic anymore, so why should I be?

8. Astaroth

Astaroth Banned

Yes, Fleassy, there's a lot of negative things that you've been through, and so have I, and so has half of the world.

But, forgive me, dancing naked under many moons or staging a protest doesn't qualify in my book.

Until you've worn a uniform, and fought for your country, and put your life on the line to protect someone's right to dance around naked and stage protests, don't you dare equate yourself with me.

9. humandraydel

humandraydel Member

Astaroth, you are not all that you think you are.

10. Astaroth

Astaroth Banned

But then again, who is?

(mmm, navel-gazing...)

11. Frank

Frank Member

Fleassy is completly right.

You think that wearing a uniform does qualify you for someting? I don't think so. I did also my military service (though in Switzerland). A lot of people with uniforms are immature and try to compensate their deficits with a uniform. You seem to be the best example, because you think you're better. I wonder what the Iraqui poeple think if you arrest them and send them to Abu Graib and say to them it's for protecting "peoples right". The US military doesn't know how to spell "peoples right" otherwise Guantanamo wouln't exist.

Sorry for others that also wear uniforms and are not like Astaroth. I didn't wanted to offend you.

The problem with uniforms are that you have to obey orders and must not THINK.

Fleassy is more brave than you Astaroth, because she stands for her view and you're just an asshole. I do not completly aree wihth JP, but you're always insulting him. That's really childish. The best for you is to stay away from these forums because you're closed mind doesn't fit to it. It's a pitty to meet TROLLS like you in every forum. I wish your computer monitor would explode and blow you away. The world would be a much happier place without you.

Sorry others for my rude language. But I've got enough from guys like Astaroth.

12. ArtLoveMusic

Why do we need to rate ourselfs against others for a right to have an equal say about something?? Im sorry but big deal you stuck on a uniform and fought for your country, i sat in a road and fought for our rights and beleifs.
    not all my points were negitive, its the good and bad that build us. And the positive outlook we have on life. To insault and condem and put down is not constuctive and only leads to more hate. Power trips and big heads (a very common problem ive experianced with people in the forces, poilice especially) ((appologies to those in the forces who manage to avoid this but it appears to become human instinct)) are the sign of instability of self confidence. I dont need to have put on a uniform to know what my heart and mind tell me. I dont NEED to have become a "threat to national security" either.But i do to expand my OWN experiances.
    Our experiances differ yet we are in no way better than one another.
    Who is more "experianced" and seen to be better? neither of us and for you to class yourself as equated higher than me instantly shows how little you have learnt in your long life of "experiances".

I have learnt just as much from a child who has known very few years of this earth and experiances things with wide eyes and wonder as i have from say a 50 year old man who has traveled this earth with a rucksack and seen many things. I class neither one as better just because of their age.

13. Fangz

Fangz Member

Honestly guys, this is getting old.
    Can't you take your arguements somewhere else?

14. Astaroth

Astaroth Banned

All I can say is - it is very easy to find excuses NOT to do something.

It's a whole helluva lot harder to actually DO it.

Believe me, you learn a lot about yourself, the people around you and the world in general in the Armed Forces. Not everyone has the intestinal fortitude to insert themselves into this situation - although, with hope, draft will be reinstated shortly and some of you will get a chance.

I can understand why people like Fleassy or, say, Frank fly off the handle when they read my posts. You're scared, scared shitless that your little drugged-dreadlocked-peace-love-bare-feet world may just blow up in your face someday and you'll have to face the same reality that I've already faced. This bugs you. It makes you uncomfortable. You don't know how to react to it other than to throw a tantrum.

I like that.

15. lyla

lyla Member

i don't have many stories, but my favorite moment was when I was walking home with a friend...

him:you're not wearing shoes.
    me:you're right.
    him:but won't your feet get dirty?
    me:that's okay. I can wash them.

he just got a really confused look on his face. :)

16. ArtLoveMusic

ok just one last comment because i feel guilty for hijacking this threadregarding the above quote astaroth ou have done an AMAZING generalisation there, and i shall put you right on one thing. I dont do drugs. I dont go near chemicals as ive seen their effects on family members and loved ones. I dont smoke anything, tobbaco or pot, and i do admit i did shrooms last year but only in a small way with my boyfriend to explore my mind not as a fun loving party drug. I also do not drink. I dont live in a drugged-dreadlocked-peace-love-bare-feet world, i live in a sad realisation world as to what humans have done to this planet and how far from saving it we are. I live a life of guilt at every piece of food i consume and every bit of toilet paper i flush.
    If there was a draft i would refuse to fight. I would not help a war. My opinion of that stands. Im not afraid of dieing im afraid of dieing for the wrong reaosn and i am afraid of killing innocents. Drafts are meerly legal slavery and nothing more.

End of disscussion due to being off topic, if you would like to start this up in a new thread feel free to open one and leave me a link there for i shall easily disscuss my views and ideas for ever.

**edit**
    and who ever gave me this as a rep "You are an infantile coward. Your past is not a reason to hide behind insults." then i appologise if i have insaulted anybody i feel all i have done i spoken freely and fought AGAINST insaulting people. If i have insulted anyone (pride does not count) then i appologise.

and if it was you Astaroth then i dont feel i have insulted anyone not even you, and to to something petty like give me a bad rep (which as you dont have enough rep yourself to give out it doesnt effect my rep in any way) is pretty childish, if you have something like that to say to me do it over PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.