Funniest or weirdest barefoot comment

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Myranya, Jan 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

haha when summer comes maybe.. or when poeple stop telling me i have sexy feet. :p It makes JC irate and so i avoid provoking such comments :) but thank you for them all the same.

2. Frank

Frank Member

Hi there,

I have translated the whole interview. I hope I didn't make to many mistakes. Buy the way. They speak swiss german which is quite different to german. Most germans don't understand it and it's only spoken in Switzerland. Many dialects exist and some are even hard for me to understand. We have four regions with different languages: Italian, german, french and romanic although the majority speaks swiss german.

Barefoot in front of the computer,

Frank

Guy:

After winter is over everyone is happy to get rid of the heavy shoes and walk barefoot in Summer. Yvonne and Jasmine met Meret who is barefoot the whole year.

Voice:

Everyone may have walked around barefoot in summer. But can you imagine to be barefoot the whole year even in winter and everywhere? Meret does. How did she get the idea to do it?

Meret:

I saw other barefooters in summer and thought that I try it. As it got winter it pissed me of to wear shoes because they felt uncomfortable. So I thought that I go on although others thought that I am crazy. I am convinced that it’s possible and I still walk around barefoot.

Voice:

Meret gets attention not only because she’s barefoot but also because of her fashion style. How do react others?

Two girls:

I think it’s crass. For me it would be to cold but I think she’s inured. I also think it’s crass. But if she wants to do it, she shall do it.

Girl:

I think it’s crass to walk around barefoot. I can’t say if it’s great or not, she has to know it for herself and I am asking myself if she doesn’t feel cold but I think her style is cool.

Meret:

My classmates think I am crazy but I don’t care, but some think it’s good, but they couldn’t do it themselves.

Girl:

I am shivering when I look at her, but she must have hardened feet and I wonder what’s the conviction to do it, but I think it’s good.

Meret:

The conviction is:

• It works
    • It gives me trouble to wear shoes. They are constricting and uncomfortable.
    • I wasn’t ill since I walk barefoot.

Guy:

If she walks around like that I surely don’t care. For me it would be to cold. I already have cold hands.

Voice:

To have cold feet is nasty. But what does Meret feel I she walks barefoot through snow?

Meret:

It happened that I get into a warm place it hurts (when it’s cold outside) when the feet get warm. But it’s not as bad as it is with your fingers compared to your feet. Cold fingers are worse for me.

Guy:

If she can stand it it’s o.k. But what happens if she freezes to the ground J , or in snow, or if she goes snowboarding? I wonder how she can cope with it without shoes.

Meret:

As I went sledging I used shoes because when you break it hurts very much but otherwise not.

3. DG2001

DG2001 Member

Hi Frank

Thanks a lot for the translation! Great work!

Regards

DG

dg_2001@yahoo.com

4. DG2001

DG2001 Member

Oh, sorry! I didn't want to irritate JC! He is such a lucky guy :)

Regards

DG

5. barefootguy73

barefootguy73 Member

Hey, with regard to the interview link, I can't get the link to quite work on my computer. I can get the sound just fine but no picture. It's just black. Does anyone have any ideas what's wrong?
    Thanks,
    todd

6. DG2001

DG2001 Member

I wonder how it can be that Meret, the Swiss girl, can be an all year long barefooter ... how about frostbite??? No matter how tough the soles of her feet could be, I think frostbite could always be a risk!

Regards

DG

7. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

hahhaa...well i havent gotten any funny or cool things about me being barefoot... but i was at this outdoor concert that my town holds every thursday at 7:00... and i usually have my toes painted insane colors... and someone asked me "do you have some sort of weird toe fungus?"... i just laughed, replied no, and explained that it was nail polish... they laughed also..

it kinda made my day!

8. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

9. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

I don't mean to make JC irate :)rolleyes: ) but I get the sense that JC doesn't care about your feet. Am I right? I just can't imagine that a guy who paid adequate attention to them (and enjoyed it) would get irate when others expressed appreciation for them. If it were me, and you were my girlfriend, I'd be just that much happier that you were! He should consider himself lucky.

-Jeffrey

10. Fangz

Fangz Member

Pretty much, this whole page* has gone off topic. (Nice job Moderators)
    Come on people, I want to hear more stories! I'd post more if I had more.

EDIT: *(Page 5 has gone off topic.)

11. ArtLoveMusic

HAHA he appreciates every inch of my body thank you. and i love him for it. He just doesnt like how creepy some poeple on the forums can be and therefore gets touchy when anyone makes a comment towards me. But i dont mind really, generally i dont mind too much what he says and do what i want anyway :p

12. peacefuljeffrey

Okay, then, Fleassy... How 'bout your mind :p Does he appreciate, value, and honor your independent mind? And your ability to deal with the comments without needing his "protection" or anything? I hope so. I think you seem clever and intelligent enough to be able to handle "creepy guys". Not sure if you think I fall into that category or not, but if you do, I'm sorry.

-Jeffrey

13. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Im sure her mind is just as great if not better than her body.

14. menlo1

menlo1 Member

The weirdest remarks I hear are from middle age guys trying to flirt with barefoot teen girls.

Hey Jeffery, when are you going to have enough of a mind to treat teen girls with respect and stop being jealous of teen guys? These girls you are targeting are young enough to be your daughters, not your dates. If you had kids, would you insult the boyfriend of your daughter and date your own daughter? JC has enough of a mind to not flirt with 6-year old girls.

15. peacefuljeffrey

Dude, who the hell are you to get so judgmental?! Stuff it!

I'm 33... If Fleassy is 19, I'd have to have had her when I was 14. "Old enough to be my daughter?" Get a MATH LESSON, buddy!

You must be real intelligent if you draw a parallel between a 19-year-old eyeing a 6-year-old and a 33-year-old saying (not CHASING) that a 19-year-old is attractive, pleasant and sweet...

Take care of your own issues before you presume to speak of others'.

-Jeffrey

16. peacefuljeffrey

Whoops. Okay, she's 18. There are people who get married two or three years younger than that!

-Jeffrey

17. enjoylifeasmuchasyou

enjoylifeasmuchasyou Member

Well, Jeffrey, to tell you the truth, I do. The way you're paying attention to all the girls/women in thius forum is in my opinion getting very annoying. Like you're trying them to 'isolate' them from their boyfriends by making them 'aware' of their values. You would do me a favor by stopping it.

18. enjoylifeasmuchasyou

enjoylifeasmuchasyou Member

... which means that she COULD actually be your daughter. You're measuring with two measures, boy. And obviously I'm not the only one (I did NOT read those other comments before my previous reply) who's getting bored by your comments.

19. Astaroth

Astaroth Banned

I was wondering when people would finally get sick of you raging fetish, Jeffrey my boy...

20. ArtLoveMusic

...jaycees not a teenager... hes 21. And i have friends who are in their 30s who i would openly let flirt with me, age is of no importance. Especially when its just harmeless comments. I dont think Jeffrey means any harm.

Oh and jeffry yes he appreciates my mind, he met me on the forums and knew my mind before my body :) He is an angel.

Oh and as for Jeffrey being old enough to be my dad..i dont think so, hell my own brothers the same age as him, and i dont see my brother or his friends as being old. My parents are in their mid 50s not early 30s. ..but thank you for your concern.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.