Fun/Romantic Ideas

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Jude96, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Call and get a room at a higher class hotel or resort. Get her out of the daily environment and away from the distractions. At home there is always something to be taken care of even if the children are not there. If you have a movie theater nearby hopefully it is showing a romantic movie and if so plan the evening around that. If not a private dinner either at the hotel or a nice restaurant. Make the reservations. Pack an overnight bag. Drop the kiddies of at Grandma and Grandpa's. Take her to the hotel and go from there. Stay away from a lot of alcohol and concentrate on the romance. Make it all about the two of you.

katsia, Jude96 and Deejay88 like this.
  2. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

Blanket under the stars, bottle of wine (or whatever you prefer)...and just talk. And kiss...and..........

3. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

Grab a few beers & or wine & go skinny dippin' somewhere off the beaten path. Cheap, fun, & romantic if ya'll are nature folks

Jude96 likes this.
  4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

if they're hipforums folks, they might want to go skinny dipping somewhere on the beaten path.

GLENGLEN and Jude96 like this.
  5. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

go through home depot and discuss 'pervertable' objects.. bonus points for things not typically thought of as kinky. (chain and rope is easy... how about plaster of paris and silicone?)

Jude96 likes this.
  6. Jude96

Jude96 Members

Wow... more ideas than I thought and I like a lot of them... thanks for all of the suggestions... wasn’t expecting all these responses... thanks guys & gals :)

Running Horse likes this.
  7. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

lol

50 shades of bizarre :sweatsmile:

Running Horse likes this.
  8. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

actually, that one's quite easy to mold a replica of various body parts. use the plaster to make the mold, fill with the silicone...

pipes can be spreader bars or with the right mounting hardware, wall mounted restraint points... your only limit's your imagination. Muhuhahahahahah.

9. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

And they all removed their clothes and lived happily..............ever after.

10. Eh I don't get the point of going to a hotel in a place where you live. Seems like a waste of money.
    If you're going to a different city/place/wherever, then fuck yeah, hotels are fun.

Jude96 likes this.
  11. I once went to a huge bookstore on a date.

Just wandering around a bookstore. It's fun because even if you don't buy anything there are so many things to talk about…books remind you of a lot of stuff, experiences and memories, and bring up various different topics. And it's interesting to see what kind of books your date looks at and likes. You could also choose books – something you'd like to read, and/or something that you'd like them to read. Of course, yall don't have to buy anything.
    Maybe they'll choose The Communist Manifesto.

Also, that date should include coffee, fries, or whatever you like.

[​IMG]

Jude96, Ged and GLENGLEN like this.
  12. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Have to like. You're so sweet.

13. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

May I Suggest....."Hotdogs And Champagne".....:yum:..................................Maybe Not.............. :D

Cheers Glen.

14. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

GLENGLEN. Last of the great romantics.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  15. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Don't Knock It......Until Ya Tried It......Tit's Worked For Me..... :D

Cheers Glen.

16. Of course!

Apparently there's a place in London called Bubbledogs where they serve hot dogs paired with champagne.

Soooo now I know where I'm taking Glen on a date

[​IMG]

GLENGLEN likes this.
  17. Jude96

Jude96 Members

Lol that’s funny

18. Jude96

Jude96 Members

Yeah... she enjoys doing anything autumn/fall related since both of us just moved back to the northeast in the last year and a half after not having the true fall foliage and all that for a long time... maybe I’ll try something that has to do with that... or at least a part of the day

katsia likes this.
  19. Thank you.

20. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

That makes it easy -pumpkin patch, cider mill, hay ride or just a drive somewhere to see the fall colors.

Jude96 likes this.