Fully shaven celebrities

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Niscro, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Niscro

Niscro Members

Bit of a creepy question I guess, but sometimes I just wonder. Which celebrities do we know that shave (wax, pluck) all of their pubic hair? I know some American and some Dutch:

- Britney Spears (from the photo in the taxi wearing no underwear)
    - Christina Aguilera (from a similar photo, not very clear though)
    - Gwyneth Paltrow, apparently one time only (from a photo at the pool side)
    - Jennifer Aniston (from a complaint from her former stylist where she accused Jennifer to be obsessed with pubic hair, wanting here to remove each and every fuzz possible)
    - Rihanna (from several photo's and a story from here at the wax-studio)
    - Margot Robbie, maybe? (from the scene where she is full-frontal but not very clearly visible)
    - Pamela Anderson, maybe not these days (from their sex video)
    - Toni Colette (only in one film, apparently)
    - Paris Hilton (from photo's, not always, though)
    - Janet Jackson (from a photo secretly taken while sunbathing in the nude)
    - Jennifer Lawrence (from the photos we all know)
    - Pauline Wingelaar (from Playboy photos)
    - Britt Dekker (from Playboy photos)
    - Geraldine Kemper (from what she says)
    - Nicolette Kluyver (from what she says, photos in Playboy are inconclusive)

2. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Rhonda Rousy, s.i. photo looks smooth as silk

3. Niscro

Niscro Members

Dutch swimmer Inge de Bruijn, she participated in "Adam Zoekt Eva VIPS".

4. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Some of your references are 20 years old. Hair grows back. It's safe to say that just about every adult has removed pubic hair at one time or another. Even those who have kept it that way for the past 10 years may have decided a week ago to let it grow-in.

Ronda Rousey is a good example (see two postings above this one). Most of the leaked nude photos of her display a natural, barely-trimmed bush. The fact that she may have had a waxing before a particular photo shoot says nothing about her preferences and the usual, customary, and expected state of her pubic hair.

5. Niscro

Niscro Members

Obviously true.

But I am quite convinced the vast majority of people (inclusing celebrities) are not that fussed by what's in fashion or don't feel a need to change frequently. Also I think that most celebrities, like any other people, are really not spending that much attention to their pubic hair style. We easily get a false impression from the few that do (and like to show it off...). I wouldn't be suprised if the vast majority of celebs just makes sure their "bikini line" is within the borders of underwear/swimming panties, when required for shooting. And that is, of course, completely their choice. Although a bit of a bummer for me, I don't like any hair other than on the head.

6. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Not every woman (or man) has the same pubic style all the time,

NubbinsUp likes this.
  7. Orlando30

Orlando30 Members

8. Niscro

Niscro Members

Yeah, the interesting thing is that the Dutch Playboy Magazine (due to chief editor Jan van Heemskerk) was very reluctant to show actual labia (major and minor). He was known for loving a full (bit trimmed) bush. So models were asked to grow some hair (if not already there, which will probably have been the case most of the time).

In the case of Nicolette Kluijver that appeared to be impossible, either due to minimalistic hair growth or due to frequent plucking, I don't think that's revealed. So in the end she shaved it all off and the photographs to be published were selected to be not showing any of the pubic area. Which I think is really lame, all because of the personal preferrence of the editor in chief. It's also clear for other celebreties that were in the Dutch Playboy, like Britt Dekker and Pauline Wingelaar which are hairless too (Pauline even had it laser-removed). The published photographs have almost no view at the pubic area. Pretty lame.

I am not sad the Dutch Playboy Magazine does no longer exist. It was quite different from the American version, where everything from the models was shown and there was absolutely no fear for bald labia and mons pubis.

9. Orlando30

Orlando30 Members

During the time of that shoot, I read an interview with her where she told about the shoot. I believe she couldn't grow much pubic hair as she is naturally blonde and she didn't have much anyway, and that it was even less due to frequent waxing or epilating.

Britt Dekker was 19 at the time she had the Playboy shoot and I think that in her case Playboy was okay with her having a fully shaved pubic area. For girls her age that was the norm, especially at that time. That shoot had two photos where her pubic area was visible, one where she was standing and the one with green see-through leggings where it was clearly noticeable that her vagina was completely shaved. It looked incredibly smooth and tight. That photo was great!

I believe the Dutch version still exists. But they haven't had anyone famous (not even Dutch celebrities) since more than five years.

10. Niscro

Niscro Members

She was cleary completely shaved, but there was really no detail visible, as it was with Pauline Wingelaar. I don't expect a spreading photo (I really don't like them at all), but this was the other extreme, too much left to the imagination. Again the American issue of the Playboy has always been much more explicit. Which is interesting, I think, as the culture of NL is more open, regarding nudity and sex than the American. They probably operated from the consideration that softer photographs would probably allow for more celebrities to be contracted for nude shots. Which failed just as well, they couldn't get any celebrities for years.

Orlando30 likes this.
  11. Orlando30

Orlando30 Members

Regarding other fully shaved celebs: during the same time that the taxi photos of Britney Spears and Paris Hilton emerged, Lindsay Lohan was photographed as well with a bare pussy.

Furthermore, I can think of Kate Upton, whose photos got leaked, Kim Kardashian (who told she is lasered) and the singers Kesha (from the song Tik Tok) and Lena Meyer-Landrut, who won the 2010 Eurovision Song Contest.

I know from a couple of more celebs how they keep their pubes (because photos appeared or they talked about it), but that's either a landing strip or a bush and therefore not relevant in this topic.

12. Niscro

Niscro Members

Thanx for your contribution!

I must add though:
    - the photographs of Britney Spears where more or less clear but not 100% sure
    - more or less similar for Christina Aguilera, where the photographs where not so clear
    - Paris Hilton has also "appeared" with only trimmed pubes
    - Kim Kardashian is very enthousiastic about removing pubic hair, but as far as I know she still sports a landing strip

We seem to be entering a new era, where it's "political correct" and/or in fashion to claim completely shaved is ugly / for paedofiles / not very female, etc, etc. It seems quite a few women that were hairless the previous decade, now also are "into the bush". I guess It's their choice, but it's not my favourite.

By the way, there are really piles of pictures available where we can "enjoy" Christina Aguilera pumped up breasts in quite fine detail, inclusing (ugly...) piercings. There seem to be no such photographs of Britney Spears?

13. Orlando30

Orlando30 Members

I believe Gwyneth Paltrow, who is in your list, admitted some years ago that she had a bush.

A nude of Vanessa Hudgens was leaked where she sported a bush, but later photos emerged where she was shaved.

Regarding Kim Kardashian, I believe she or one of her sisters once stated she was fully smooth. Khloe maintains a landing strip and Kourtney usually keeps a landing strip: Khloe Kardashian gets candid about Kim and Kourtney's bikini lines | Daily Mail Online

But sometimes Kourtney lets it grow: Scott Disick Went Off About Pubic Hair On Keeping Up With The Kardashians, People Aren't Happy

It's know from celebs like Emma Watson, Cameron Diaz and Ashley Graham that they keep a bush (most of the times, Ashley Graham admitted she sometimes has to shave it when modelling for swimwear, for example). British singer Lily Allen was photographed with a landing strip, and later with a small trimmed triangle, but never fully shaved.

14. Niscro

Niscro Members

I believe I already stated that Gwyneth Paltrow is a dedicated fan of the bush, BUT there is evidence (a nice photograph of here naked lying in a chair next to a swimming pool) where it's clear there is no hair at all. Even though there is not a clear view into the "business", it's a "tasteful" picture.

Kim Kardasian has been in various, let's say, home made adult rated movies and I remember from these there was a strip present.

I am familiar with the pictures of Lily Allen. Such a shame she doesn't go all the way ;)

15. nldn

nldn Senior Member

There are three famous men I have seen in spas I have been to (though I would never say whom as it is the equivalent of outing someone). The former international footballer 'manscaped', don't recall the others did.