Full Spectrum lighting

Discussion in 'Cannabis Grow Rooms and Greenhouses' started by Chaotic, Jan 27, 2005.

1. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

meangreen
    you are a decent man who if he feels uncomfortable here will spread his knowledge elswhere.
    do not cast pearls upon swine i say
    get down with your badself.
    i agree but still have some pennance to do here and will try to be cheerful about it.
    one bad apple gonnna stick around i guess.

2. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

I am only going to reply to you one more time. I am only doing so because I think people deseve to hear what I am about to say and I refuse to have others believe this crap was started by me.......I hope they go and look through all this shit to see how much of a fucknut your are....unless you have deleted the posts that will make you look "slow"............

You referred to people that bought from Inside Sun as "Rat Ass Growers", after you went on a high and mighty kick about the lighting you bought with $$$$$ you couldn't even earn. You know that you referred to my grows ass "rat ass" you even admitted it you stupid fuck. THAN you made a snide comment about me being "Uppity" to newbies, simply because I wouldn't answer the same questions over and over again. Meangreen shares the same views as me about newbies that are too lazy to do any research about growing and has even expressed the same views, but you don't say shit to him.....pussy. How do I worship Inside Sun? I even said that their service is less than desireable. I CHALLENGE you to find the posts that show me WORSHIPPING Inside Sun. I have never uttered two words about Inside Sun except that I bought my light from there and had no problems. I said that his products are good but his service is terrible. How is that worshipping?

I don't know if you are just burnt out from all the drugs that have warped your old fucking brain or if you are mentally slow, but I would suggest you LAY OFF THE DRUGS. You have NO short term memory and I would feel real bad making you look like the fucking LOSER that you are. Anyone that reads these threads is going to see that you started this whole thing and need to shut the fuck up. No one is coming to your defense asshole. You are a real fucking psycho by trying to make this seem like I started something with you. You have taken my words and others and have tried to make them yours and when people start to read up on this situation, you are going to be eating alot of crow.

I can't WAIT until the people here read up on this thread and see the shit you have been saying up until this thread....you read like a fucking mental patient. You are going to lose what very little credibility you have here. I am finished with you now. Go back to your days of sitting around and doing NOTHING but smoking pot with your GF....become a little more delusional why don't 'cha?. There is NO way an airhead like you holds down a job. You'd forget your fucking name if people didn't call you by it on a daily basis. You are intimidated by me and it shows in everyone of your replies.

3. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

Hey brainiac....He's leaving because he feels the same way I do about the lazy newbies here and the fact that the Grow Forums here are left to the way side by the Admins. He doesn't feel uncomfortable, he feels frustration. Go back and try reading some posts dipshit....GOD you are such a dunce.....

4. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

got you goat or what dude.
    you know nothing about me yet you continue to second guess me.
    you are making an ass of yourself by doing exactly what you said i did.
    how many posts did you delete yesterday.
    how slow are you.

5. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

I deleted NO posts and everyone knows it....

6. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

clipped from a thread on marihemp network from 1999
    you used to ask dumb questions yourself once upon a time.

hell i have strains i made that show sign a 18 to 25 days
    tiedye

7. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

howcome on the other thread your comment is in italic.
    because you deleted your comment-and clipped it back in from quoting bob because he had you nailed. it is hard to delete a post that got quoted before you delete it.
    you are such a phony.

8. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

by the way chaotioc's question was about a dual spectrum sunsystem product.

and you people somehow thought he said bargain system or where do i get the cheapest lights.
    he asked about the efficiency of a dual system ,do you even know anyone running a dual spectrum hood. i know you mentioned getting two systems or something to the likes,and suggested inside sun.
    peresonally, im going to get a dual spectrum hood soon for my veg area. my geographical; location requires a/c hood so i'll use the 430 ballast i have ,and probably gert an advanced ballast kit for 90.
    because the dual system is pricy i must admit.
    so i'll get the hood and lens and i'll be scrounging ballasts.
    i know a med grower who has 1,000 watt dual he swears by as outdoing any other light he has.
    guy everytime i referred to myself you took offence- you started in on me and that is that. dont fuck with me im 5150. i will go balistic but if i am referring to you i'll be sure to inclue your name so you'll know when i am talking about you and not me . get off the meth dude.

9. Mud_Hunter

Mud_Hunter Member

tiedye0420, are you still going...damn let it go already.

10. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

Because if you read the thread afterwards, MORON, you would see that I deleted it at first because I thought I misread you comment, But it turns out you were being an asshole, so I pasted it back up from BOB Bongs quote, THAT's why it is in italics. I bet you feel like a DICK now, hahahahaha!!!! The original post is RIGHT AFTER MY POST YOU FUCKING BURNT OUT OLD RETARD!!!!! Lay off the bong you fucking reject.....I never changed a word. Who nailed me on what? Bob thinks YOUR a dick and said "GS wins". I think you better go back and read all of that again dumbass, your memeory has a 3 second retention level.

I originally deleted the thread because I was trying to be cool, but you are a loser, so I had it put back up. You can read it word for word assmagnet, I didn't change a thing. Keep talking dumbass, you are losing credibility with these growers. Good luck frying those plants of yours.

11. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

12. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

Dude, you need to seek professional fucking help. Why would I get pissed if you were referring to yourself? Get off of these boards and go check yourself in somewhere. You are now admitting that you are crazy, (5150). You are a loser and I hope that NO One gives you the time of day and slowly pushes you out of this place.

Your contradictory statments above are going to prove that you are a burnt out, drug riddled, loser, that OBVIOUSLY has mental problems to boot. Your train of thought is so fucking scattered I have to read your babbling replies 2-3 times before I can get your point.

I wasn't going to reply anymore, but you are a sick person that needs to be shown some direction.

13. b1v2w3

b1v2w3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

For students of psychology this really is getting to be GOOD. Personality, functioning as a response to provocation: for all of us to observ>>analogies of the war we wage as a nation upon some unsuspecting subject of our rage. b1

14. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

What? Now you seem to think that this can be broken down into some sort of analysis? Your tweeked bro'......The guy starts a fight, can't remember why, and then pisses me off trying to remember what the hell it was he started..........not a whole lotta' psychology behind this situation. Man, no wonder this place sucks.

Well, you can go on trying to think that TD420 has started some kind of psychological study into human relations and TD420 can keep on thinking he really does live in the dream world that his brain floats in......I'm outta' here guys...go head and have fun......

15. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

by the way dude i run that job im on.
    i designed, and am building a 1300 square foot redwood deck.
    as soon as my camera is fixed i will show why i have become completely indespensable to this project.
    i work for myself too.
    nobody to tell me what needs to be done,just how he invisions the end product. it's up to me to make that a reality for the homeowner.
    i have been workin there since late oct last year,and i'll be there until the job is done, and on to the next one with a quality resume.
    must not be that burned out.
    you crack me up with your obvious bullshit.
    im totally sure everyone else sees you make a fool of yourself.
    if you ask me they probably think you are cruel mean person with an overinflated ego who likes provoking crazy people.
    that quote was from another board by the way
    might actually be another guy smiley out there.
    but i doubt it.

16. b1v2w3

b1v2w3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

17. LuMpYtRiChOmEy

LuMpYtRiChOmEy Member

-Hey Guy. -I understand that your upset with TD, -but why would you wanna go an offend B1 for making an obvious joke? -It really did seem like he was just makin light of the situation, cant blame him can ya? A coupalla times I wanted to say something about this argument goin on here but I didnt, Im not a mod. -There are no mods here, we have to moderate ourselves. --I may have been wrong about TD's intentions with you but Im pretty sure B1 wasnt tryin to get your goat, I think he was just tryin to get a giggle. -I kinda giggled. :)

18. LuMpYtRiChOmEy

LuMpYtRiChOmEy Member

Cant We All Just Get A Bong????

19. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

you were absolutely correct about my original intentions.
    i was sick of my rat ass grow and upgraded to better equipment.
    i had a 175 watt halide, and a 150 watt spot. shitty ratt ass e-bay pieced system.
    then meangreen sent me the 430. obviously a better quality system. all diamond tuck aluminum hood and housing. solid, durable.dependable. and it did 4 times what my 325 watts of mixed spectrum was doing. but it has one drawback. no a/c. it gets 110 here regularly. i need air cooled hoods here.

my father sold his house last summer, the one i was brought to from the hospital. the house i grew up in. my partents decided to give all their children five grand for christmas.to me it is not much i would rather have the memories of my childhood when i visit my folks. now when i go see them it will be in some wierd modular home

i sacrificed my bedroom for my plants i sleep on a shitty couch. i decided to get enough smoke to make it worth all the trouble of not having a bedroom. i bought twq 600 watt lights, both quality systems.
    did not intend to slam inside sun- chaotic was asking about the merits of havingf a specialized system by sunsystems. he did not ask if it was too much money or where to get cheap lights. he asked about the effieciency.
    if he has the money to spend on a quality system then i suggest he spend it on one.
    then you started slamming me guy, on like three threads. but you were off topic to begin with.
    and you will never have a clue as to who or what i really am.
    because you mind is narrow, and you cannot let go of your ego.
    go get mad cause someone asks a question dude.

and now i guess this whole place sucks because guy has a shitty attitude.
    no guy you suck.
    tiedye

20. LuMpYtRiChOmEy

LuMpYtRiChOmEy Member

--Thats funny... -I dont FEEL sucky ! :)