Full Spectrum lighting

Discussion in 'Cannabis Grow Rooms and Greenhouses' started by Chaotic, Jan 27, 2005.

1. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

hey guys, and chaotic
    google hortilux blue halides
    take a look at the spectral curves on them suckers
    they nearly fill the plant sensitivity curve.
    they would be a beautiful healthy addition to any chamber, bud or veg. if your going with a dual system ,go with dual hortilux too.
    please report back how it does.

2. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

dude i type with two fingers on a keyboard that is sideways so the cats dont jump on it. l.o.l.
    cant mail it if your near yosemite gimme a holler, i'll supply the whole baked
    for a run to half dome
    l.o.l.

3. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

Ya' know what tyedye....go fuck yourself. You are an asshole by definititon. How do I get uppity with newbies because I tell them to do some research about growing? I am sick of answering the same questions over and over again. If someone can't take the tome to find out the very basics of how to germinate a fucking seed, do you really think they are going to take the time to doall the small things necessary for a proper grow? You think you're hot shit because you can grow alot of pot? I've seen you're grows, the plants looks dead a nute deficient. The amount of light you have doesn't make you a better grower. I bet my buds are 5 x's as potent as yours. I have a life, I don't sit around smoking pot with my GF all day. You're one of those guys that thinks quantity = quality. 5 1/2 ozs can last me 3-4 months, that's enough time to grow out a new harvest. I always have bud to smoke when I need it, I am growing for my needs...get it? I'm not some loser who sits at home and gets stoned all day.

The only thing that looks bad around here is you. You seem to think that because you spent $2,000 on a setup that you are a better grower? Looks like you are the one getting uppity. Are you upset because you KNOW that I know more about this plant than you? I don't have to be growing 32 plants to know how to grow it properly. I don't need a $2,000 dollar setup to grow buds that tear up/stupify smokers than have been smoking for 20 years or longer. Looks to me like someone has size issues, hahahaha!!!

You're being an exemptee doesn't excuse you from attacking me because you have some sort of fucking personal issue. Grow up you old burnt out pot head and get a life...Anyone that spends $2,000 on a grow setup either has alot of $$$$$ to blow or dealing. No one needs 3-7 pounds per grow because they smoke alot. A medical card wouldn't allow you to grow that many plants unless you are a caregiver.

My grows are far from rat ass, I grow quality buds. Granted I don't have a big setup, but I grow what is needed for me. I was offended at the fact that you are being a rude jerkoff to me for no reason. I have always been cool with you. Like I said ...fuck you. Sounds to me like you're getting a little salty because meangreen complimented my growing abilities and people are coming to me for questions. Do I sense some envy?

4. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

accuse me of dealing again you whining ass pussy and i will begin to haunt you everywhere you go.
    go back from where you came.
    you coulnt solo a joint of my mids dude
    and i work for a living doing carpentry
    i cant afford to sit around all day asshole.
    you always come across as a punk to me,go fuck yourself.
    i got 5k for christmas asshole. ha ha ha fuckhead.

5. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

here is my 430 setup before the upgrade.

6. Mud_Hunter

Mud_Hunter Member

Hey...I got drill press fpor xmas....its awsome...laser pointed:)

7. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

you were the one who started in on me for no reason
    so i decided to prove a point
    if i got something to say to you i will let you know.
    im not gonna hide my words
    that is why you do not like me because i am perfectly honest about shit.
    some people cannot bear truth

and yeah so what,
    my plants used to look ratty in the closet, but they are fine now. whatever the size of my setup.i got f.f. growbig now buddy.

8. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

would it drill through a one foot long piece of manzanita
    i got a nice bongstock right here.
    and thanks

9. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

Hold on a second dick...I started with you? I think you better lay off the bong dipshit. You started in on me because you thought I was being "uppity" with newbies. I backed myself up because your snide comments caught my eye. Your grows are shit....better lighting isn't going to improve your tech. If you got $5,000 for Xmas and you are blowing it all on grow equipment...and you are not dealing...you are a loser and have too much spare time. I don't smoke an oz a week BECAUSE I work...I don't have the time to stayed stoned all the time, I don't need to be high that much. I smoke for medicinal reasons as well, not just recreationally. I am a studio/touring musician and I am pretty sure I make a shitload more cash than you. I just don't waste it all on grow equpiment. I spent a total of $500-$600 on my whole set up and I get quality smoke. I don't think that getting 4-6 ozs per grow under less than 400 watts of flowering light is rat ass...Most REAL growers would say that I am doing a great job. I am humble and I have even told people that I am no expert...so don't act like I strut aorund here like my shit don't stink...Fuck you....

10. Mud_Hunter

Mud_Hunter Member

I hope both of you wake up tommorrow with a better mind set...all this argueing is not healty for the site or yourselfs...Its obvious both of you grow for different reasons...this site needs different perspectives from experince growers. Chaulk it up :p

11. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

Dude, if he wouldn't have made a piss poor assumption and attacked me because he "thought" I was being uppity to newbies, none of this would have happened. I have never said ANY harsh words to this dick...even when I thought his advice sucked or that he was being rude. I'm not getting bent out of shape, so It's not really affecting me. Seems like some people think thier opinion and fucked up stoner analysis of the situation was wrong and now they are pissed because I said something back to them.

12. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

RELAX GUYS AND SMOKE A BOWL.I will put my foot in my mouth and post on this issue even tho I said I was done with the site for the simple reason that this is a fine example of why this site has gone down hill as well as good reasoning why Skip has yet to add sub cats.I for one am sick of answering the same questions over and over when if one takes the initiative and searches other threads will get the answer to there ? and that is one of the reasons why Ihave chosen to not participate on this site as I use to_One has to be able to help themselves in order to improve knowlege and by not doing a little research prior is just plain lazy and undeservant of a answer as far as I am concerned.

As for the full spectrum ?,it is thought but unproven as to increased ultraviolet light improving yields in flowering plants.Peace and keep smokin!

Why dont ya both send me a doobie and I will decide who has the best kind bud!!!!!

13. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

^^^^ I would love to send you a sample, but we already discussed why you don't want me to send you anything. I feel the same way about answering the same questions constantly and feel the same way about laziness being annoying and unproductive. The difference is that TD420 has a personal issue with me and feels that I am being "uppity" when I state EXACTLY what you just stated. He started with me for no reason and I am sick of breaking down and apologizing just so "all can be well". He's a big boy and should start acting like one.

P.S...: I am glad the seeds I sent you arrived safely.

14. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

I will be getting the BB going shortly over at your site,still waiting on 5 of the NYCD's to finish so I can get the rest of the youngsters and clones in flower.Then I can get them germininating.Probly do some of the Skunkberry as well.

15. b1v2w3

b1v2w3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Good to see you still monitoring this site MeanGreen. Let's keep this about showing one another what we can do, how we do it and let that be the way we and others learn from it. I am going to ask Skip to take a look at the discussions here and at the shiva thread to help reorganize this with 3 subcats like I stated in the subcat thread. But I am being highly entertained by all this. b1

16. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

^^^^ I am glad that YOU are being entertained....

17. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

I seriously doubt Skip will add any subcats any time soon as it has been;what 8 months or so since he reformatted the site and has yet to even post here.That should tell ya where his priorities lie,in Spain and not here.

18. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

b1 i thought last night was an uproar myself.
    guy basically got offended by me naysaying inside sun [who we all know guy worships]
    he started in on me with the hey tiedye bla bla bla. and i let him know in not so polite a manner ,if i have something to say to him i will say it directly i do not need to beat around the bush.
    sorry if i hurt your ego guy but you suck.
    your a wanna be who cant be real.
    tiedye

19. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

chaotic probaly will never come to this site again,
    he will be saying this is worse than arguegrow.
    hope you found some useful info out of this mess of a thread guy ruined.
    sorry to have been a part of it myself.
    hope you get what you feel is best for your setup.
    tiedye

20. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

uh hello i was there

you attacked me when i slammed inside sun
    you started blasting it over like 3 threads
    you went out of control
    you pissed me off
    i then told you how i felt about your newbie attitude .

get the story straight or shut the hell; up and keep my name from your keyboards.
    vengance is mine sayth the lord
    god bless you guy
    tiedye