Full bush and pits

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Foresta12, Jun 23, 2020.

1. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

Not sure why I love a full bush - maybe because I'm a nudist and see naked bodies all the time. When I see no pubes it's because I'm looking at children.

You me and coffee likes this.
  2. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Hairy or bold no matter both are delicious, just get it and enjoy.

3. Pantux

Pantux Senior Member

I prefer shaved pussy, armpits, legs. My wife has never been a hairy woman. So it was never a big issue. One of my very first girlfriends was always shaved that was 40 plus years ago, and have loved shaved pussy ever since. I myself wax my upper body. I am pushing very close to 60 a few months left.

4. PGA

PGA Senior Member

I don't know what exactly means when we say the hairy body? Many men and women have a hairy body including legs, hands, and genitals area and many men have hair on their chests, thighs, and backs too. These guys are hairy naturally but if the other guys just don't shave their genital zones could be called hairy!!!

5. Tullian

Tullian Member

I'm a 66-year-old hippie, and I like all-natural, the way we were meant to be. Nothing is hotter than hairy pussy, ass, and pits. I love to smell and lick hairy pits. Just thinking about treasure trail on a woman gets me hard. I have had two girlfriends with hair around their nipples and areolas. SO hot. I love dark hair, but there is nothing like blonde hair anywhere and everywhere. Forearms. Mustache. Sideburn area on women. Wow!

Underarm hair has led to some special moments for me. The first was when I had a boss whose hairy pits led directly to me asking her out. I liked her anyway, but her pits were what inspired me to date her. Truthfully, when I first saw them in all their glory I was disappointed they weren't as hairy as I thought they were going to be. She was definitely my most serious post-divorce girlfriend, and it never would have happened except for her pits.

Second story involves the tv show Survivor and Christy Smith on Survivor: Amazon. I used to be a big fan, and this was one of the early seasons, back when there were numerous forums dedicated to it, including "Survivor Sucks" and "Television without Pity". Early on, perhaps episode 2, Christy raised her arms in the air, exposing her glorious pits to the world, and did what I determined at the time to be a Grateful Dead shuffle. Instantly I fell in love. Also instantly, she was attacked on these forums and elsewhere in the media for her unshaved glory. While the show was airing, I defended her vociferously everywhere I could find, and was pretty much the lone voice on the net doing so. In those days this was easier to do, but I actually found her actual working email address and we started exchanging emails. Hers were sent with pink lettering and hearts taking the place of the dots over "i's". She was half my age, and after a few exchanges we stopped corresponding. We talked about the Dead and I confirmed she was a fan, and in my last email I considered asking her to a show at Red Rocks, but regrettably didn't do so. She was eventually booted from the show by the eventual winner, Jenna Morosca and her friend Heidi, and life went on.

So...that summer is a Dead show at the rocks, and I'm sitting there with a friend and all of a sudden, I look up and there's Christy, signing away (she was the first deaf contestant) in the roped off front row (the Dead concerts used to have a signer) I had to go say "Hi !", and I brought up the emails (via her lip-reading me) and she gave me a big hug and kiss and said how much it meant to her how I defended her, wished me a great concert, and gave me one of the longest hugs, complete with her head on my shoulder, that I've ever received. Eventually her then-boyfriend joined her for the show. I was able to enjoy her ass dancing the entire concert, as I had a clear view from two aisles away. None of this would have ever happened without my love of hairy pits. As soon as the concert was over I drove home and started posting about the meeting, posting a Youtube of the song, "I'm in Heaven" etc. Several women, some of whom were critical of her pits but who knew I loved them, made congratulatory posts.

And just now, as I'm looking for a picture to post, I find this glorious Youtube. Check out 10:04 !!!! 18:55 another look 21:06 another 21:58
    (14:04 for a Dead shuffle, but not the one when I first saw her glorious pits)

I've never seen any of this footage since it originally aired. Saying "I've got the power" was a bad move, to say the least.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
    scratcho, Pantux and PGA like this.
  6. Pantux

Pantux Senior Member

That is a great story. I enjoyed the video. Been watching Survivor for years, forgot about Christy.

7. Tullian

Tullian Member

Thanks. She was great!

Two side stories. The first I'm not proud of.

At one point early in my marriage at my request my ex grew out her pits. The only time we met the in-laws her mother bawled her out for the hairy pits and I didn't say anything. One of the few times that I remember when I was clearly in the wrong, and needless to say, I never saw her with hairy pits again.

At the same Dead concert, as stated in the story, I had really good seats (third row center...Bill Walton was only a few feet away). Red Rocks has bleacher seats, and during a break what looked like a stripper decided she was going to plop her ass in the few inches between me and my friend. She put her arm around me and said, "Can I join you? I'm ready to get down and dirty". I had never experienced this before and said "Sure". I didn't know what to say, but it seemed like I should say something, so I asked her if she watched Survivor and told her what had just happened with Christy. She was furious, screaming "I hate that show. I'm around real survivors every day. She stood up and said, "I don't think I want to sit here anymore." She then went and plopped her butt in between two different guys a few feet away. (I'm sure she was shaved, but I never saw :)

8. cass_jenner

cass_jenner Member

I love hair on a woman. Love it on her vagina, ass crack and armpits. Yum. I actually quite like hairy legs as well. Its all sexy and rebellious, and free. And what is sexier than freedom?

scratcho, PGA and Mrcurios like this.
  9. Chico

Chico Members

I’m in my mid 40’s and I love a hairy woman, not too excessive though. Pussy, ass, pits are all good to me, it actually turns me on way more than a full shaved one.

cass_jenner, Mister Mike and Mrcurios like this.
  10. Mister Mike

Mister Mike Members

same just don’t like hair on the face or arms, everywhere you described is a turn on for me

but I’m also good either way. Whatever she feels best with.

11. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

there’s a tribe of “stripper dancers” at jamband shows on the rocks. Soaked in heap cologne. And they plop on any guy they see.
    As to the question, I’m 52, haven’t shaved a thing since 1995 except on a lark to surprise my guy. Who is all about me being me, so the occasional leg shave and garter belt with stockings when I pick him up from the airport is fun. I’ve done that twice.

~Zen~, Tullian and Mister Mike like this.
  12. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Not fussy. However the deal breaker could be if you practice oral sex .At end of the day a mouthfull of pubic hair isn't nice for anyone .

Mister Mike likes this.
  13. Orlando30

Orlando30 Members

Different people have different preferences. I don't mind eating out a hairy pussy and getting hair in my mouth. I think it's hot is a woman isn't ashamed of her hairy pussy when a man eats her out.

Chico and PGA like this.
  14. loveslovely

loveslovely Members

i rather a woman to be shaved

15. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The only hair I've ever found unappealing in appearance on a woman is long pubes hanging out the leg holes of a swimsuit, matted to the skin of the upper/inner thighs when wet.

Even that only ever offended my eye if the woman's skin was very light and her hair very dark.

Naked and hairy is a great look, but if she's fair skinned, dark haired, and has lots of hair around the leg openings of her swimsuit, I'll gladly trim it for her, or not trim it and help her out of that swimsuit.

16. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

My partner I had the other day had a thin and wispy bush. It was interesting to note how the hair flowed towards her vagina with no curl at all. Very straight and black not much different than the hair on her head. She had it neat and trimmed to the point of her sex being very inviting. I prefer hairless or at most a landing strip above but the way she kept herself was different than other women I have experienced.

17. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

I think I was the only girl in school with pit hairs. Either that or I was the only one brave enough to keep them.

Towhead5, Chico and Mrcurios like this.
  18. Mrcurios

Mrcurios Members

Pit hair is very sexy.

NaturalDreams likes this.
  19. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

You think so?

20. Mrcurios

Mrcurios Members

Yes. Very much. My wife has pit hair.

NaturalDreams likes this.