Full bush and pits

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Foresta12, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Foresta12

Foresta12 Members

Hi. I'm a newbie and so this may be an old discussion, but may be fun to revisit. I'm an old hippie,61, and part of the hippie heritage is not shaving. I really like full bush and unshaved pits. Legs I can go either way. What's your age and how do you feel about an unshaved body? Both male and female

2. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I like hairy men and smooth women. Full bush and all is great as long as it doesn't stop access to the good stuff. If so, a little trimming might be in order.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  3. Foresta12

Foresta12 Members

Cool. Ive had quite a few non shaved women and the hair has never denied me any access. It's mostly a visual thing I guess. And olfactory in a good way

4. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Oh, I love unshaved both pussy and armpits, of course, no other body parts.

5. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

As long as the hair doesn't get in my mouth or teeth. Haha

6. Foresta12

Foresta12 Members

That's half the fun!

Naturallyexcited likes this.
  7. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Licking and smelling the armpits is fantastic.

8. anythingonce

anythingonce You Can Trust Me

As far as men go, I only care about me. I hate pubes. I always trimmed them short and stares shaving >10 years ago. I started using an epilator almost three years ago. That much more thorough and longer lasting. I also remove the air from my butt cheeks, my chest and my armpits. It just feels cleaner. And it makes me feel “sexy” if that makes any sense.

As far as women are concerned, I like hair in their head and nowhere else. A smooth and hairless body is a piece of art. Absolutely beautiful.

9. starfield03

starfield03 Members

I prefer trimmed (but not totally hairless) pubes on woman and me. I think shaved legs and armpits look good on a woman.

10. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I'm in my mid sixties and up until I turned 60 I had sex with only three women. Since then I have been intimate with over 30 women. I have enjoyed women who were fully natural to totally waxed with a lot in between. After having sex with a woman who had no hair on her vulva it became my preferred choice. I prefer a sex partner without body hair.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  11. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

I think some natural hair adds mystique to a woman. Nothing worse than stubble. Hairy pits and legs are a turn off.

I like my men trimmed short.

12. Orlando30

Orlando30 Members

I prefer a full bush. I like hairy pits but my girlfriend usually shaves, never seen it longer than just a quarter inch. I don't like very hairy legs but it's not needed to shave every day. My girlfriend has very sparse leg hair.

13. ThickMushroom99

ThickMushroom99 Members

I keep my chest and dick shaved smooth every day so I much prefer a shaved pussy. Sometimes a full bush can be very hot.

Hairy arm pits on a woman are always a turn on for me

14. Foresta12

Foresta12 Members

And I think a bush on a mature woman makes her even hotter.

15. Foresta12

Foresta12 Members

You bet. A 55 year old woman with a thick bush and wide hips, awesome. And imagine if she has a treasure trail? Schwing!

joker69 likes this.
  16. PGA

PGA Senior Member

I like to see the hairy armpit of women who put on T- shirt withoue sleeves. Oh it's perfect to see their silky pit's hair, surely I wank off later.

17. Orlando30

Orlando30 Members

It looks great on young women as well. My girlfriend is in her early 30s and if you would see her, she would be the kind of woman you'd expect to have a shaved pussy. She is very well maintained, always wearing nice makeup, perfume, nail polish, and very feminine clothes. It's such a nice contrast when I'm in bed with her and I take off her panties and I see her big messy untrimmed 70s style bush. She spends so much time and effort on looking nice, it's actually a thrill for me that she doesn't spend any effort on how her pussy looks like.

18. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Lol guy, you made me horny
    I love to see unshaved pussy. Please eat it as much as you can. I am sure if you bite her clit she injoy too much.

Orlando30 likes this.
  19. Orlando30

Orlando30 Members

Don't worry, I'll eat it as much as I can. ;) I can proudly say I haven't felt a shaved pussy in years. My tongue is used to licking my girlfriend's hairy labia while the hairs on top are poking in my nose. I can never just put my mouth on her pussy and start eating, as one would do with a shaved pussy. It's too hairy for that.

cass_jenner likes this.
  20. Tinydinkle1970

Tinydinkle1970 Members

I absolutely adore hairy women, pussy, hairy arse crack, arm pits, treasure trail up to belly button, but shaved men down below though, I’m a bi bottom sissy cd guy and shaved all over.
    So it’s complex. Lol

21. Curiouscouple2469

Curiouscouple2469 Members

I'm Late 50's (ish) and have had woman that cover the spectrum in amounts of hair and I would say as "my preference" less is best - well groomed pussy - legs pits (moustache lol ) all bald please.
    That said; I believe to each their own and I can work with whatever you got - be yourself and what makes you comfortable.

Someone once said to me as a little kid "There is never a pot so best a lid won't fit" and I have no idea where he got that saying as a 12 year old - but it has stuck in my head for decades and rings true to this day. No matter your preference - there will be someone out there that feels exactly the same way you do and love ya for it.