fuhgeddaboudit...part 1

Discussion in 'True Love' started by daydreamingdaisy, Jun 26, 2018.

1. The tribes have balkanized.

2. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

3. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

You do realize that more than one person at a time can be snarky at the same time on this site? It is a gang mentality here.

Who is us in this? If you weren't snarky then you on not on either side of this. So there is no you in either side of this.

She refers to multiple persons. I related to her feelings. If that is an us against them, then yeah OK I'll own it. You do need to learn to chill a little. If you aren't part of the problem. Don't become part of it.

If you wish to defend someone's snarkyness, then don't make that my fault.

daydreamingdaisy likes this.
  4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm really not a horse fan. i've done it a couple times, never really got the appeal. but if it's something that interests you, i think it's pretty easy to arrange, and not terribly expensive as long as you're not actually looking to own the horse.

OP, we get a LOT of people who sign up here and post as fake personas, so the members are always skeptical of new members. don't take it personally, it's just a learned response.

but also, a couple people gave legit advice and you yelled at them for it, so i'm not sure what's up with that.

5. quark

quark Parts Unknown

They aren't personal experiences. They're imaginary ones.

I'm just in shock that hardly anybody else can see it.

Whoever is behind this account is simply getting off on embarrassing the girl that used to be in their profile pic... First it's, "oh, I've never been in love". Now it's "oh, a handsome farmer sent me roses". When does it end?

Prove me wrong, please.

6. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Someone else's turn...

[​IMG]

7. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

When I first saw her avatar pic, I assumed she was a spam troll. I was just waiting for the "come visit me on sometotalbullshitsite.com!" line.

The fact that the mysterious roses showed up, and some similarities to the story line that Eloise mentioned make it all more suspicious. Usually trolls don't invest that much time in trolling though.

In any case, it's just as well she's gone. Either "she" was a troll, or flipped out way too easily. Wouldn't have lasted no matter what.

I'd be interested in knowing the details on why she's not here anymore

8. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

Jesus H Everloving Christ! When did this site get so cruel? These sorts of asshole responses were a fairly rare occurrence 4 or 5 years ago. Now it's a daily event. The girl just wanted friendly advice & this is what she gets?

tumbling.dice likes this.
  9. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

This is the internet. You can be whoever you want. But it won't get you much respect.

I'll entertain her. She seems quite nice and maybe talking to a made up person could have its own entertainment value.

She seems a little disingenuous though and did you read the thread where she describes spanking her pals bottom at a party. '20 times.'

The plot thickens.

10. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

this is why I'm actually considering letting my feet take me elsewhere. this site... it's not what it was. I mean yeah, we get trolled.. a lot. but there was a time was when this place was open and inclusive. the trolls were found out and gotten shed of soon enough, and there wasn't any need for snark and cruelty. this place is getting comparable, in some of the places.. to 4chan. no wonder Deidre left.

BeatinFeet69 likes this.
  11. newbie-one

Mabe this site can be cruel, but it wasn't to her. You're over reacting

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Ok, I have read over the thread again

What exactly was "cruel"? Stuffed if I can see it....that someone said she might not be who she said she was, or the older guy sounded dorky?

The OP was 20, not 12 for crying out loud

If she was who she said she was, sounds like she was brought up by an over protective father and brothers, which is only going to lead to going straight into the arms of a guy too old for her, as they know better how to manipulate younger women, one that will act nice at the start

In real life, seriously, how often does it actually work out that a guy that older is going to end up marrying the girl, looking after her, forever and ever. We all have one anecdote of one relative 50 years ago where it worked out, but how much more likely is it ACTUALLY likely to work out with a guy her own age.

Maybe a dose or reality is REALLY what she needed

And if she does sneak back in, sweetie, this 32 yr old isnt going to care about common interests, especially hanging out with other 20 yr old couples, just cares that you have the body of a 20 yr old

13. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Well

Lol

Guess i missed all the action

14. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I feel like I missed something.

I've seen a few of this person's posts, and haven't gleamed all the clues from them that you all have.

To me, it looks like you just ran off another new member.

How the fuck did I survive my first few months here with you people?

Jimi Smacks likes this.
  15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i first became a regular poster around 2006, and it was way meaner back then. so, sometime pre-2006 i guess.

16. newbie-one

I think sometimes legit new members do get run off here from time to to time, but she wasn't one of them.

Note that she got banned. That means either a mod figured out that she really was a troll, or she got banned for flipping out on people.

If you could still see her posts, you'd see that she started flipping out

17. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Oh...she got banned.

Guess I did miss something. Or, like you said, a mod didn't miss something.

Carry on, HF

newbie-one likes this.
  18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I think this place was a lot meaner when I started, 2007

19. newbie-one

Yes, but that's because you joined

tumbling.dice likes this.
  20. "Never had oral sex, tell me about it"
    "I spanked my friend for her birthday"

But even that wasn't the weird thing for me lol.
    It was how she came and pretty much started only talking about herself, the simple virginal vegan farmer girl with horses and brothers, instead of taking time to actually post in threads that aren't about her personal stuff.
    You know...be a part of a normal conversation.
    I dunno....it's weird to me.
    But maybe it's me, not her lol.

Besides, she got some advice and some jokes in this thread. It wasn't that bad.