fucking ripped off

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Ebene, Sep 15, 2006.

1. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

lotsa negative attitudes toward homeless folk. most people here probably have never met a homeless person let alone been homeless. judging homeless people on stereotypes is ridiculous. everyone is different. the fact that this jerk happen to be/chill with homeless folk means nothing.

2. M4N14C42O

M4N14C42O Cannabis Connoisseur

Well i have met plenty and every one of them i've met is a piece of shit. 1/4 of the population here is homeless native americans........killing each other, dumping the bodies in the river, drinking lycol, mouthwash, cough syrrup, rubbing alcohol......real pieces of work. Exactly who i want to go thru for my weed and booz......

- 42o -

3. M4N14C42O

M4N14C42O Cannabis Connoisseur

and lets face it, would you put your life in the hands of somebody who is more than likely pissed at the world???? Just tryin to make this guy realize their are other people out there who can be a way better friend.......idk he can do what he wants but whatever i suppose.

- 42o -

4. snoopdogg

snoopdogg Member

he's also wearing a joan jett shirt in that picture... just thought id point that out

and for those of u wondering, im implying that joan jett is a flaming piece of dog shit there for by the transitive property of equality, ebene is also a flaming piece of dog shit.

5. Ebene

Ebene Mountaineer

Yeah Joan Jett sucks but it's a really cool shirt.

6. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

i've never had a posative experiance with a homeless person that would have made me think otherwise, in my opinion a homeless person has CHOSEN to be homeless and beggers are even lower then your typical ODed door hugger.

here's an experiance i had with a younger bum with a tatoo on his face similar to mike tysons in downtown vancouver

bum: Hey buddy, wanna make a little bet and if u win i'll let ya keep the change in this cup, or if i win u toss me whatever u want?

me: hmm not really but what u got

bum: well..i bet you i can tell you where you got your shoes..

me: let me guess...your going to tell me i got them on me feet...

bum: hahah oh shit, your good, how bout u just give me 10$ and i'll let u kick me in the head?

me: peace

7. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

I agree with Digital. i've had too many negative experiences with homeless folks. I used to attend a University in St Louis, MO. In order to get to campus I had to walk a couple of blocks through the former projects which is full of dozens of black homeless folks. This happend a couple times I would be walking down the street minding my own business and my keys would be jingling in my pocket. A bum would run like Michael Jackson after a 6 yr old across the street and start demanding some of the change in my pocket. The jingle of metal elicits the same response as the tone for pavlov's dogs.

My favorite comment I ever heard was the fact that I owed whatever ****** that was in my face money simply because I was a white kid and they were black and I was responsible for his oppression.

8. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

^ u should told him to shut the fuck up or you would be back later with a noose

9. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

When did this become a kkk website?

10. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

That's what I was wondering......

11. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i've been homeless.. and i have no issues with the homeless... but would i let a homeless person take care of money i had... nope...

only person responsible for the "black mans oppression" these days are african americans themselves.. just cuz their granddaddy was a slave doesnt mean shit... black folk only mentally oppress themselves by thinking they should be given something that didnt even involve themselves.. and from that they feel oppressed

12. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

while we sterotype the homeless, we might as well get some shots in on black people too, its only fair.:rolleyes:

13. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

i was joking...

sarcasm doesnt get far through type

14. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

If you're gonna do racial humor, at least make it funny.
    Like: know why (insert racial reference here) never intermarry with (insert racial reference here)?
    Because they're afraid their kids will be too lazy to steal.