Fucking married women.

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Son of John, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Agreed, she'd have felt humiliated. The best thing for everyone was to fuck her.

NudistMatt and Josh987654321 like this.
  2. chad33705

chad33705 Members

I worked at a now defunct factory called hoover company they made sweepers/vacuum cleaners. I got laid off and called back within a week well anyways I got paired with this young mom in the warehouse. I was only 19 and I think she was a year older. she was like 5'3'' skinny, tight ass and perky tits and light brown hair. it was just the 2 of us in that entire section and we worked 10 hour days 6 days a week. I was in a cold spell and was trying to get over my hs sweetheart she meanwhile got roped in with this asshole who got her pregnant and they were living with his mom. we flirted all the time then she kept coming on to me. played truth or dare and she knew I thought she was sexy. she dared me to kiss her. I did but I kissed her neck nibbled her ear. so I dared her to kiss me and she did and she did this thing to my tongue that made me instantly hard. it carried on for a few days. she tells me she is unhappy because her man doesn't satisfy her. not that he doesn't fuck her but he literally will lay her down lay on top for 2 minutes and cum yet gets mad when she won't give him a blowjob or let him do anal. I tell her she is beautiful and if I was with her I would do what ever I could to satisfy her. she said prove it and I am like ok when? she is like there is no one else in this area and we go over into the shipping area and I grab her by her waist and kiss her. she kisses me back and does that thing to my tongue and I tell her that makes me so hard and I wish you would unbutton my pants and free it. my pants are on the floor and she is rubbing my cock with one hand and caressing my balls with the other and tells me the last few nights she has fingered herself before going to sleep wishing it was my cock barreling through her pussy instead of her index and ring finger. next thing I know she is on top of me and I am flat on my back and she rides me good and hard for about 3 or 4 minutes before letting out a "oh fuck" and I am still hard as a rock and still inside her I tell her I need to finish this right and I pull out and finger her before re-entering and I push in all 8 inches I am balls deep and she wraps her legs around my waist and says "please never stop". it is hard to believe she had a young child because she is so tight and I don't mean just her pussy as she has a tight ass and perfect thighs imho a little meat. she was so good at sex and I mean she could have laid there and let me just pound her like so many she did extra wiggles and was so engaged in it and it was just amazing every time. at this time I was 19 and saving money to go to school and I was staying upstairs of my parents house but it was a separate entity. I only lived 2 minutes from work so I would leave her car there and she would come back to my place for a bit and then I would drop her off at her car and she would go home. for over 2 months 6 days a week we had sex after work in my bed. I begged her to leave her man and they actually got separated years later but still lived together with his mom babysitting the kid and her and the mom got along. she came from a divorced family and didn't want to put her daughter through it and honestly my dad left my mom when I was a baby and she remarried and my stepfather is like my real dad so I get it but it sucks. I got transferred to a different shift and she ended up quitting her job shortly after and I only saw her once after that and it was at a grocery store with my new gf this is 2004 about 4 years after we did our thing.

Altman, srgreene and bry75 like this.
  3. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

I am living with a divorced woman at the moment much older than me and she is so honoured that a young guy like men fancies her. She is gorgeous and experienced and horny and is great fucking the hell out of her, what does she see in me in her words getting fucked by a huge black cock.

alwaysready1970 and Just for fun like this.
  4. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Help the elderly as much as you can, good man.

5. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

Lucky manhood says it all

6. Angela36

Angela36 Members

So altruistic.

7. diesel#

diesel# Members

I never post stories on here, but here’s my first.

I came from a sexless marriage. We were separated, and in the process for our divorce papers to be finalized by the judge. I travel with work and one day met this short chunky little girl. I was 23, she was 20. We dated for a bit. She told me that she was in the same boat (getting out of her marriage) and she was actually a pastors wife. One day she calls me up while I was leaving town for work & asked if she could come by my hotel. Of course I said yes. She shows up, and we sit on the bed and watched a movie. I get in the recliner, she follows me. We continue to make out. Next thing I know, she pulls her shirt off and out comes a pair of DDD’s. We continue to make out. We soon get naked, and I feel her trimmed pussy, that’s sopping wet. I buried my face in it and remember it tasting almost like candy. When I stuck my cock in I thought I slipped in her ass because she was so tight. We fucked all through the night. I pumped her so full of cum (she never could get pregnant, and I think she was secretly seeing if it was her or her husband) the sheets were soaked. Later that morning I couldn’t figure out while I was so sore until I took my shirt off. She scratched my like a tiger lol. We continued fucking for a few weeks later, still filling that tight pussy up with my useless (to her) baby batter. Good times. It ended when I found out that she was going back to him any lying the whole time. I think she was just sperm donor hunting.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  8. jj07

jj07 Members

Good for you. The pastor can raise your kids.

Angela36 likes this.
  9. Josh987654321

Josh987654321 Members

Fuck her now. Spite fuck.

10. diesel#

diesel# Members

Thankfully she was truthful about the infertility.

11. jj07

jj07 Members

Never know- your sperm may just impregnate..

12. joshhill5404

joshhill5404 Members

I’ve had my fair share of married women. I was 19 she was 27 or 28. Married with 2 kids. I was horny and young. We hooked up for about 6 months. I would sneak over in the mornings when the husband would go to work. Park down the street. Knock it out a few times then go to work. Met at some weird places to fuck. In a storage unit. Parking lots. Friends houses. Campgrounds. Second married lady was younger. I was 26/27. She was 19/20. Realized she didn’t want to be married that young because she didn’t get to have fun. So her and I hooked up for a couple months. I taught her a few things. I would cum in her and then she would send me videos of her husband fucking her later that night. I can see why she wasn’t happy. He had a tiny little ding dong and no clue what he was doing.

SharingIsCaring likes this.
  13. Iowaboi

Iowaboi Members

I fucked a married woman a few times she said she was hoping hubby didnt wanna fuck cause i was 3 times the size of him and really streched her pussy out think i might have knocked her up think it was her way of getting back at him never saw her after that last time for bout 6 yrs had a kid 6 yrs old and was getting divorced

14. old dr young

old dr young Members

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
    JessWithCurves likes this.
  15. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

I rather fuck single unattached women but if there not getting the attention and like my equipment then so be it

Josh987654321 likes this.
  16. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

I avoid married women at all costs. First, outside interference affected my marriage. Second, I don't want to chance looking down the barrel of a loaded 45.

Josh987654321 likes this.
  17. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I don't blame you but there are a lot women who her and her husband have a open marriage like me! You have to do your home work first! Most couples who have a open marriage let it be known when they go out to the bar or night clubs! The wife will flirt around in front of her husband and even dace with a guy if there is music! The signs are all there you just have to read the signs!

Bicaptain My Captain and zorro69 like this.
  18. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

As a rule never.

19. lapush

lapush Members

If she is on the pill, STD should not be a factor.
    Some are not getting any at home and they won't fall in love with you.

Dr. Banner84 likes this.
  20. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Me and my wife often make love.........but she is free to give her self to another man when she wants to and she does!

zorro69 likes this.