Fucking married women.

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Son of John, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Nakedwalker

Nakedwalker Members

My wife was married, but separated, when I started fucking her. And I wasn’t the only one. (Tho she swore I was getting more of it than anyone else.)

bananaman321 and Owen marra like this.
  2. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I did this four times in my life. I think, maybe more. The first time was with the woman who taught me all about sex. Her husband was fooling around with his secretary and she found out. So she gave herself up as revenge for that teaching me all she knew. Another was the mother of a kid my son played baseball with. With all of these women I never thought about her husband. I could care less as I was only interested in the pleasure we gave each other.

3. joesantafe

joesantafe Members

I was separated for a short while and thought of a trip to Philippines , so I put a add on graigs list there , asking for girls who wanted to try a American guy just foe sexual fun , besides a few single girls , I got more than a half dozen married who did that and wanted too . lots of the husbands knew . but I did not .

4. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

If a married woman comes onto me and she might have done her homework about me, why not if their husbands are not satisfying them and need sex then fine. It could be a whole lot of trouble going looking for married women, a lot better if they are divorced

5. Colt420

Colt420 Members

I have. A couple of times in fact.

Owen marra likes this.
  6. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

There seems to be some guys are not treating their wife's or girlfriends properly, I have been with women who are unhappy

7. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

At the present time I am fucking a married woman she is twice my age but she likes a younger man. Her husband was always drinking and never showed her any affection

8. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

I’ve been fucking a married woman for a little over 20 years, since my last one night affair. The woman I’ve been fucking is my wife, I would fuck another married woman if the right situation up around.

9. Nakedwalker

Nakedwalker Members

When with a married woman, it’s especially hot when (they say) they are doing things for you that they don’t do with their husbands.

Owen marra likes this.
  10. Owen marra

Owen marra Visitor

I love to cum in married woman pussy bareback. Is that bad?

ArtyB and Nakedwalker like this.
  11. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

I found it very exciting to do myself! Just the thought that you're leaving your sperm in another man's wife....so wrong and yet so hot ;)

NudistMatt and Danny Franks like this.
  12. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

Well I guess they have certain fantasies that are out of the "normal" and when acting on them they probably experience sex more intensively?

13. AnyaZ89

AnyaZ89 Member

I'm a married woman who has sex with men besides my husband. Before you judge, realize my husband encourages me to have fun. I've noticed a few things about guys who want to sleep with other men's wives. 1) They always want to cum inside them. Its like they want to send me home to my husband with their cum. 2) If they can get the chance, they want to fuck me right where my husband sleeps. and 3) They want a blowjob in my husband's favorite chair.

Just thought I'd share some observations I've seen from pretty much every guy ;)

14. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I like the way your husband thinks. If one partner in a relationship wants to explore who has the right to prevent it? Husbands or wives shouldn't stand in the way of anything that their partner enjoys. If one partner desires to do anything outside the marriage the other partner needs to understand, accept, and support that. It should be done out of love for the partner. If either partner can't love the other enough to accept and support those things that are desired then there wasn't true love in the relationship.

15. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

When we did the lifestyle, my wife had a free pass to be with whoever she wanted, if it was a guy I wanted to meet him and make sure he was nice and would be respectful of her, with women it was totally her call.
    I think so much of her that I'm not going to deny her something she enjoys, up to and including being with another guy. And this agreement goes both ways, I've never taken advantage of it but it's nice to know that I could...

AnyaZ89 and Owen marra like this.
  16. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

Fucked several married women while in the lifestyle, that was the norm lol.
    Most of them really got into it, It would seem that guys aren't the only ones who enjoy getting some "strange" !!....

NudistMatt and (deleted member) like this.
  17. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Once you get the desire to fuck married women out of your system, come back to single women, where the real pleasure is. :yum:

6Sailor9, zorro69, MartNorth and 4 others like this.
  18. srgreene

srgreene Members

I enjoyed variety when I was single, so there are ways in which I wish my husband had been receptive to this kind of activity. But he isn't and wasn't, and I wanted to respect our marriage.

Angela36 likes this.
  19. srgreene

srgreene Members

Yes, I think you should have that. Deception has no place in a marriage.

Angela36 likes this.
  20. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

During the lifestyle, it was married women or live-in girlfriends, we never hooked up with a single girl...