Fucking married women.

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Son of John, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

lol...............

2. Nova540

Nova540 Members

Shit...just talking about it gets me going.

jmadre likes this.
  3. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Your like me I love pussy.................If you lived by me I'd give you my wife for a night maybe two nights!.....lol

jmadre likes this.
  4. Nova540

Nova540 Members

I’d gladly accept

jmadre likes this.
  5. Nova540

Nova540 Members

Anyone on here chat using kik?

jmadre likes this.
  6. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

What's kik?

7. Nova540

Nova540 Members

Chat app. Assuming that no one does then lol

8. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

huh..........

9. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

My wife says call her!........................lol

jmadre likes this.
  10. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Like I said my wife has one night stand but I worry about it hell she doesn't really know the guy! My wife met a guy one night at a night club and she ended up going to his apartment but when she got there, there was another guy there! She ended up in bed with both guys and they took turns with my wife! She didn't want to fuck both guys but afraid what would happen if she didn't so she fucked both guys! Needless to say she didn't enjoy either one
    that night but those are the chances she takes when meeting a guy at a night club!.....................

jmadre likes this.
  11. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

I would take the opportunity if i got a chance. But i would have to be attracted to her. Otherwise. No

Python 8 likes this.
  12. nodeer

nodeer Members

I’d love to be the husband of the much fucked wife as long as I could watch and clean up after. But she is not up for it.
    If wife was going to do do this, it would be such a waste for me not to know.

13. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

My wife wasn't up to it either at one time but that all changed long ago! ...........so don't give up!....

14. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

For what it's worth. I've been with (ok, fucked) 6 (no it's 7) married ladies. Was raised Catholic, but time changes attitudes and ideas.

First had a husband who was a workaholic and quite immature. I was just a few years older but more worldly to her. Once or twice (it was long ago). She was energetic and quite pleased to be appreciated by an attentive male.

Second was the wife of my friend-then-teacher at university. We three had become good friends, him and me mostly, and he talked me into going back to college where he was teaching. They were just going through the motions of the early-thirties married couple with two kids, both with good jobs, etc. But apparently not much happening physically.He told me they were thinking of divorcing. One day he was out of town and I took some things over to drop off for him to criticize. She and I sat on the couch and talked and I just touched her hand, and then she was sitting in my lap kissing me! To the bedroom and an hour of great sex, like she hadn’t been touched in months. So appreciative. We kept seeing each other every few weeks to fuck for 7 or 8 months, during which time they divorced, and I set him up with a new girlfriend (who he later married). She moved away but twice I went to visit and she got well fucked and learned how to properly suck a man

Third was a friend of a lady I worked with. My co-worker knew she was unhappy and about to separate and intended to divorce her workaholic husband, so introduced us. Found out later they'd both carefully planned it! We fucked 5 times and almost got caught once. Jeez, she was good! Like a rabbit. The phrase, 'in heat' is appropriate. Once we had dinner with our married friend and her husband, we went to the living room while they cleaned up. Lying down next to me, she started sucking me. She'd told me her husband "doesn't want me to do that". I got close to cumming and didn't want to scare her so I told her. She never stopped! Drained me dry 'til went soft in her mouth! Wow. Maybe the first time she'd had semen in her stomach. Still have very vivid memories of her. Only one photograph (which I can't find). I moved away then found out years later she'd dumped him, went to law school and was then an Asst District Attorney in the city I was now living in!! We met once for lunch, but it was formal, nothing was mentioned, we both had new lives.

Fourth was the co-worker I mentioned above. Apparently she was also interested in me, and in our office we often stayed late to catch up on work. We fucked in the boss's office once, at my apartment 2-3 times. I'm sure she and her friend, by then my lover, discussed things. Her husband is now a Judge in that city and years after us fucking they later divorced.

Fifth was a friend of the lady I was living with then. Her husband was gay and spent all his time at work or with his "friends". My lady suggested I drop in and seduce her, said it wouldn't take much prompting. Understatement. We fucked on the carpet and she was so wet that I had to keep taking my dick out and wiping it off on my shirt tail. Don't think she "came" but she was well and truly fucked for an hour or so and her pussy was probably sore the next day. And so grateful! She was at our house once later and, with a very few moments alone, she was sitting and I put my dick in front of her face and her mouth dove for it. Sucked only a few seconds, but again, grateful for the male attention.

Sixth was a lady, separated from her husband and planning a divorce, whom I really, really wanted a long-term relationship with, like long-term. She moved to the city I was living in,got an apartment near my house, and we were together for four months. Taught me how to lick a pussy and clit correctly, so a woman could cum, was a master at fucking, and could suck me like I was gonna die. Then she got regretful about leaving him and informed me she was leaving. WHAT? Last memory of her before she drove off, is a 69 with me looking at her blonde pussy and her sucking every drop out of me. Took me long while to get over that loss.

Seventh was a Laboratory Scientist at the hospital I was working at as a Nurse. I often did night shifts as did she. We talked frequently on slow nights and became good friends. They'd tried getting pregnant but she'd miscarried twice and they'd been talking about divorcing. We developed a lover-type relationship, her coming to my house during the day and God help me, I fell completely in love with her. Seeing her at work, knowing how she felt under me, over me, sucking me, my mouth on her pussy, talking and laughing with her was wonderful. One day she told me she was pregnant! Mine? She said she'd checked and we missed by three days and it was her husband's. Now here's the most amazing thing. While she was about two months along, she came over. We wound up on the bed, knowing it'd be the last time. She wanted to just suck me and she did, completely, thoroughly. Then she looked up at me with my semen in her stomach and said, "Now this little one in me will be part of you." Oh, GOD! The most amazing thing a woman has ever said to me! After the baby they moved away and we never kept in touch. Found out that later on they'd divorced anyway.

So, for what it's worth, there are my memories of married ladies.

Should add, all that ended 35 years ago.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
    nodeer likes this.
  15. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I have had many opportunities to have sex with willing married women but I flat refused. I have been cheated on in several relationships so i know how it feels. Yes people change sometimes slow sometimes quickly. That is exactly why I now and have for quite a while do not look at 'me and my girl' as a relationship. To us it is simply experiencing each other. She is not my first in this mind set. Before my current 23 year experience there was another and this is how I handled it.

At my favorite Cheers type bar people from work would gather. On a crowded nite we'd have about 30 or 40 people most knew each other or were familiar in some passing way. One night I happened to be sitting alone in a booth and a girl who I've had idle conversations with in the past, but really did not know well slid into the seat across from me. The first words out of her mouth were, "lets go to your pace."

I said lets talk for a minute oner one more beer, she agreed. In short I said, we both have been around the block a time or two and know how this works. We go to my place, chew on each other's crotches all night and in the morning strange relationship rules seem to appear out of nowhere. I'll tell you now, I will never marry nor have kids with you. But I think we can have a great time. She thought about it for 2 minutes and said, no one has ever been that honest with me before. I accept your terms and lets get going.

The second we got in my car she had my little friend in her mouth. I had to pull over before I got on the freeway. Didn't want to get stopped. As I said we chewed on each others crotches all nite and had a three year experience. She was the most fun I ever had with a woman. Then one day she said she wants kids. I said I will help you find a good guy. One week later she was gone.

I looked her up on FB and she did get married had 2 kids and is now divorced. She looked me up at the time of her divorce but I didn't answer. I knew she would be trouble and I refuse to cheat on my current experience.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  16. lapush

lapush Members

They are clean, no bugs.
    Most were one nighter's and none of them wanted to to use birth control..
    About a year later a picture of a beautiful baby suddenly appeared on my PC. (Then another a few years later)
    I'm still trying years later where the JPG's came from.
    I would not bother them, just curious.

17. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes, lapush, even if I'd found out years later that Connie's daughter came from me, as you put it "I would not bother them". If she was ok with the situation, I would respect that completely.

18. lapush

lapush Members

Sense the single Moms get great perks from the states, I think they go (some) father looking in the bars.
    Or they (some) move in a goofy looking guy and as soon as she is pregnant she throws the bum out and denies visitation and again the state will help her.

19. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Women are funny in a way at least my wife is....Some times my wife loves me cleaning her up after being with a lover and at times she doesn't want me near her after. I guess it depends if she has had a good fuck! Some times she crabby and sometimes she is all for it. .......Eating her pussy with her lovers cum and her cum is mind blowing nothing like it!..............

20. nodeer

nodeer Members

I would love to experience this.