Fucking married women.

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Son of John, Mar 5, 2014.

1. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Envy the guy too babe ;)...wish i was that guy :p...hopefully having the chance to be invited home by you or John your husband ;):eek:...and hope 1 thing leads to another after that :p...hehe

2. lapush

lapush Members

She was the most perfect girl that I ever saw. She was near a 10. Perfect feet, boobs, legs,butt, looks and she was smart.
    She could of got me killed... oh well.

Bicaptain My Captain and zorro69 like this.
  3. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

She divorced her husband and moved away with me.

lapush likes this.
  4. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Sad but true...husbands neglecting their wives sexual needs n desires to their own detriment n not realising it even a little...having that take it for granted attitude...

"i hv conquered you n u r mine already...so wat the heck do i need to be so nice to u, i m in command n u hv to listen to me...my needs r rmore impt than yours...you hv to please me sexually not the other way around"...is wat such husbands will say to their wives....

5. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Like Angela babe ;):p:eek:...hehe

Angela36 likes this.
  6. zorro69

zorro69 Members

One thing u left out bro ;):eek:...fucking her with their wedding photo hanging above n looking down at u doing the notti thing to his wife on their marital bed ;):p:eek:

7. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Heard this mentioned a few times already

8. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Yes indeed...this is one of the main reasons married women betray their husbands

9. zorro69

zorro69 Members

I like notti girls too honey ;):0:p:eek:...so when r u going to be notti to me ;):p...hehe

10. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Wow, u r so lucky to hv found such a horny divorced wife ;):p

11. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

She found me

12. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Well, I'm usually not one to toot my own horn, but....

zorro69 likes this.
  13. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Ooophhs sorry...so it's the other way round...anyway u r just as lucky that she found me...either way u r lucky ;)

14. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Very sexy, they had a picture in their lounge of their wedding and one time I fucked her from behind her standing so we could look at it while we fucked. I loved it, his precious wife, she looked dammed hot in that dress too, was now mine with my cock deep inside her. It was the ultimate in possession when I came.

NudistMatt, Angela36 and zorro69 like this.
  15. Angela36

Angela36 Members

That's HOT! Either she was looking at the pic pretending you were her husband? Or she was looking at the pic wishing you instead were her husband? Either way, HOT!

NudistMatt and zorro69 like this.
  16. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Or she was looking at the pic while getting revenge because either her husband wasn't providing or was fucking another wife.

17. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

I think it was a bit of vengence against him (she wasn't happy with him at the time) so it was sort of "ha, now another man's cock is inside me". It was also being really really naughty, which she liked. She did say on other occasions when he was fucking her she wished it was me. In fact one time, we agreed that that night at 10.30 we would fuck our respective partners, but be thinking of eachother. It was very hot, I asked her to make sure she was thinking of me as he entered her and also when he came. She said she did, she was riding him and as he came she could feel his spurt up into her and she imagined and wished it was my cum. Very naughty. But so so sexy

18. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Well not much "vengence" unless he knows what his wife is doing. :openmouth:

19. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

He didn't. I met him a couple of times afterwards and it was hot thinking I've fucked your precious beautiful wife and you'll never know. The three of us were talking and I was remembering how I'd cum in her mouth and what she looked like as she was sucking me. She said afterwards she'd been tingling remembering what we'd done.

NudistMatt likes this.
  20. lapush

lapush Members

I was in bed with this gal and she did not say she was married. I had her for about and hour and she asked to to come in her. When I exploded I raised up to get a better angle in her while I was cumming. There was a guy about five feet from her window chopping wood was a double bit ax. I asked who that was and she said that was her husband. I laid there a few more minutes while we were exchanging great feeling bodily fluids and I couldn't stop cumming in that spot that I was in. Some girls goodies need washed sometimes.

Bicaptain My Captain and jmadre like this.