Fucking married women.

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Son of John, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Son of John

Son of John Banned

In all my fuck-experience, there is one thing that I have never done, and that is to fuck a married woman without her husband knowing about it. I HAVE fucked a few married women, but their husbands were always right there as I did so.

On the other side of it, my wife has, in her past, given fucks to married men when their wives were not involve. I do not criticize her for it, which reveals that I, and many others, have double standards on this subject, and that I am probably in the minority, because most men that I know would gladly fuck a married woman, behind her husband's back, and even if he knew but could do nothing to keep them from fucking her.

I should add that one of the few times I did fuck another guy's wife, he was beside me on the bed fucking MY wife at the same time!

2. Razor50

Razor50 Member

We are long time swingers and have had many sexual combinations. I love it when my wife fucks guys who are cheating on their husbands or partners. I have been lucky enough to have been in this position twice myself. In both cases he had no idea that she was fooling around. It is still a huge turn on knowing that each lady went home to her husband after we had a wonderful intense fuck session and he has no idea that no the guy has been in his wife. Mmmmm

3. mmmylmz

mmmylmz Guest

I once fucked a married woman, but with another guy, not her husband. it was great and the idea was turning me on more:)

4. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Me too mmmylmz. I did the exact same thing and it was Fan-fucking-tastic, with a capital F for all concerned. It was made even better because she engineered the whole thing and knew exactly what she wanted me and my mate doing to her.
    A-fucking-mazing! (With a capital A).

5. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

sure. i do it all the time.

do you need the husband's permission?

6. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Another post by the OP about the same subject.

7. mmmylmz

mmmylmz Guest

natural philosophy, i adore such women like you:) women like you make us men sooo horny:)
    and the women who knows this, give men very good sex i think.

8. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

what the fuck are you talking about

9. silk896

silk896 Member

I have - a few times.
    It was fantastic each time.:love:

...... however, we called it, "making love!"

10. Son of John

Son of John Banned

I agree that it would be most exciting to fuck another guy's wife! There is something built into the mind of every guy to want to get some of another guy's pussy!

But, it is dangerous, in several ways. First of all, if the other guy found out, he might try to do you harm, and even succeed. It has happened many many times throughout history.

Second, it could mess-up their marriage if he found out, and I'm sure few of us want that to happen. While it might be very exciting to fuck another guy's wife, it is not nearly so to fuck his EX wife. And, she might expect to move-in on you, then!

Keep in mind that there are lots of married couples out there, in which the husband would gladly share his wife's pussy with if he knew how to make contact. Of course if you are also married, he might want a chance to fuck YOUR wife too!

I have, on very few occasions, been lucky enough to take part in a full wife-swap, where all four parties were willing, and eager, to take part. I have had the experience of seeing another guy standing naked before my wife, with his cock at full tilt, and then saying to her as she stares at his cock "Do you want him to fuck you Babe?" and her nearly screaming-out "Yes! Yes! Let him fuck me! Please let him fuck me!"

There is nothing so satisfying as full wife-swapping, but it is very hard to find four people who are exactly right for each other. But, to fuck another guy's wife, while you watch him doing the same to your wife, has to be the ultimate sexual experience!!!

jmadre and Mike Dedonic like this.
  11. Hudson0697

Hudson0697 Member

That makes you a real piece of shit!!!!!

Justron likes this.
  12. dwight78

dwight78 Member

I'm iffy about it but it does sound hot at times. There are many unmarried ones out there

13. Bob wiley

Bob wiley Members

I have fucked dozens of married women, husbands know or not. I prefer they do not know. Have had a couple wife's call their husbands and chat with them while I am quietly fucking his wife, one even got him to have phone sex, listening to her telling him to fuck her harder, as I can hear him pumping away. Last married one came over on Valentines day and blew me. So many more stories

NudistMatt and mrmuffineater like this.
  14. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

When my wife did it, I knew about it, but I wasn't there.

15. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

Don't know why but married women hit on me an yes I have fucked many.
    I was on a dating site an that's all I got was married.it got so bad I stopped using that site.
    Most of them I don't think the husband knew. Did have one that told me her husband was just a roommate.

mrmuffineater likes this.
  16. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

The last married woman I fucked told me that she as never been fucked like that before.

17. 3some4life

3some4life Member

I love having sex with married women. I get such an amazing rush when they say, "Oh God yes, fuck me!!" I then fill their pussy with my cum shortly thereafter. It's soooooo good knowing that I'm satisfying them sexually when their husbands do not.

18. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

Especially after fucking a married woman you are told that I have never been fucked that way before

zorro69 and James Fenters like this.
  19. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

Had the opportunity to experience this myself two weeks ago! I must say, it felt really hot knowing you're inside another man's wife!
    It's really wrong I know, but.....

NudistMatt and Nakedwalker like this.
  20. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

It feels even better when you are fucking her in the same bed her husband sleeps in.

21. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Hmm so hot. Done that. One time she had these big full length mirrors in their bedroom which faced the bed. She was bent over as I did. Her from behind and she made sure that the view in the mirror was amazing. When I came in her the mixture dripped out and some landed on his sheepskin leather slippers. They kept that stain forever. He never said anything and she never mentioned where it came from

NudistMatt and (deleted member) like this.
  22. Eric_J_76

Eric_J_76 Members

I've fucked a few married women. I'm not shy about that. Usually the women in question needed something that their husbands couldn't or wouldn't give them. The only problem is that I got attached to a few of them. I guess that is human nature though. I keep in contact with one or two.