fuckin spring time bears..

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by hippiehillbilly, May 26, 2006.

1. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

dilli just got back from the kitchen in the holler,, says mister err mrs bear??

has made its spring walk thru,, an apparently didnt like the fact we had lil food it could get to..

no harm no foul,, still better than last year..

thats when we rigged the pulleys in the trees to hang our food in..

we just got lazy thru tha winter..

gotta love bears..

so anyone else have bear problems this time of year?/

i meen,, they aint a "problem" really,, tis our own stupidity for not respecting them..

but anyway?? are yalls bears wakin up??

2. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

there aren't any bears around here unfortunately, I like bears though

3. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

bear meat is kinda gross

4. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

When I lived in Washington state they were issues, loved em though, great animals.

5. hippiehillbilly

last spring,, lil fucker got in our cooler with us in the tent 30 feet away (next to a creek),, we never heard a thing.. the lil shit ate our breakfast..

weve got a plaster cast of that shit heads paw print..

We live whitin a easy hike to the 2nd largest wilderness east of the mississippi,,on the south side of the same area where that kid just got ate in tennessee..

therefore georgia sends all there problem bears from atlanta north there,,an i would assume tennessee does the same..

so as ya see,, we got lotsa lil black problem childrens an grown ups wanderin the woods..

they should start a slogan,..

"THE COHUTTA,,WHERE GHETTO BEARS THRIVE"..

6. rg paddler

rg paddler Senior Member

ive only read about em in bill brysons 'walk in the woods' - but he makes them sound like a major problem - like says they can smell blood and chocolate from 3 miles away - and can track you over 3 or more days - is that true? I went to a talk once given by a guy who stayed on an arctic island in a hut and the only thing in the hut was a sign saying ' beware of bears ' - with some other instructions along the lines of ' don't try n shake hands ' - cos they get stranded on ice that breaks off and floats away - get really hungry then the ice hits where you are camped and hey presto - hungry bear on your doorstep
    winnie the pooh just ate honey and floated around on balloons

7. hippiehillbilly

great quote,, an on that note,, we gonna go secure our kitchen fer the summer..

yall have a great weekend..

luv n light