Fuckin Pussy Ass Dried Up Half Backin Floridiot!!!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by hippiehillbilly, May 21, 2004.

1. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

Well to be perfectly frank and honest,,,

in a home that is barely 1100 square feet,, with a 15 year old taken up close to 300 of that,,, there just aint a lot of"me time" for the ladies....

So tween that an the fact that dilli an hers cycles are slowly edging towards insync,,,i figured i owed it to both them to do what i could to keep them from killin each other... ;)

Dilii just chimed in an said to be honest,,,....:eek: So,, i shall be as i can,,...

Dilli is committed to me,, not katey mae,, katey mae and dillis personallitys clash like you couldnt imagine,, but only when they are cooped up together...

Dilli has made it clear for several months now that this is what she wanted...Katey mae is a very understanding women,, and has no problem with it...

Dilli is only 200 feet from the main house,, next to the garden,greenhouse and chickens...

there is no real seperation,,only space for both of them...

And bein kateymae is goin off her meds,, and brat boy is just that,,,i feel it will be sanity for all by makin this descision...

Hope that helps...:confused:

2. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

congrats on the new home. you should send that dude who sold it to you a huge bill for movin it to the right place.

3. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

THE RIGHT PLACE??? THE RIGHT FUCKIN PLACE WOULDA BEEN WHERE IT IS NOW!!!:mad:

SEND HIM A BILL???

NAAA,,, EVER DEAL WITH THE FUCKER AGAIN,,RECCOMMEND HIM?? NO FUCKIN WAY!!!!

FINE THE DOOD SOLD ME A GEM OF A 5TH WHEEL FOR 1200 UNDER NADA BOOK VALUE...

BUT HE GAVE HIS WORD ON DELIVERY,,WORD IS JUST THAT...

FORTUNATLEY FOLKS ROUND HERE KNOW IM A DECENT PERSON,,...:)

COUPLE FAVORS CALLED IN A IT WAS DONE...:D

IM NOT ONE TO SUE,,, BUT EVERY BAD VIBE I COULD POSSIBLY SEND THE OLD FUCK HAS BEEN SENT...:p

4. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

thanks hhb, that sums it up perfectly. i have a "brat girl" and I know how they can take up soooooo much room. They are in such need of being the boss and needing there space and all! (sarcastically said).

anyways, i hope things work out for all of you. The 5th wheel looks real nice.

5. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

whatever happened to "customer service?" well, i'm glad the thing's in place and everyone's getting their proper room to breathe. that's awesome.