Fucked Up Binge Stories (Hey you, now.)

Discussion in 'Humor' started by hippy i am, May 19, 2007.

1. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

What is the craziest thing that you ever woke up to after a night of being fucked up?

2. hippy i am

Me: I woke up after a night of binge drinking and endless xanax popping to an utter dis-rearrangement of my kitchen. I found my house telephone in the refrigerator. I found my toaster in the dryer. I found my blender in the oven. I found all of my silverware in the bathroom towel cabinet. And three days later: I found a big box of aerosol whipped cream bottles hidden in the bottom drawer of the wardrobe in the living room.

3. Pitros

Pitros Member

Woke up with 3 apples around the house with one bite on it an 3 bananas around with one bite too,with a joint hanging iall all ashtrys of the house and cups of soy milky(about 8 of then)hanging around with ovomaltine draws on the bench:afro:

4. hippy i am

I love apples, bananas, joints, soy milk & six bites in all.
    What kind of soy milk was it? I like Eden Soy Enhanced Vanilla. Yum.
    I'm not a big fan of ovaltine. Tastes like cat litter.

5. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I had a bottle of 90 xanax bars. The day after I got them, I woke up and found out I had eaten 90 XANAX BARS over the course of one day! I couldn't believe I was still alive. Apparently, I had stopped breathing for a short while and suddenly snapped out of it and fell flat on my face onto my stepdad's $400 model airplane. An hour or so after I woke up, I ate the last 16 bars for breakfast:D

But yeah.....lucky to be alive.

6. hippy i am

You should be legally dead, Brian.

7. TopNotchStoner

I know man. Like I said, lucky to be alive.

8. hippy i am

Why the fuck did you take 90 xanax?!

9. TopNotchStoner

Well, I only took 74 bars the first day. I only intended on eating 3-4 of them. After I did that, I figured one more wouldn't hurt, so I took another one, then forgot I took it, so I took another, and I just kept going until I passed out......74 bars in.

But the next day, I just said "fuck it" and I took the last 16 bars all at once.

I'm an idiot, in short:tongue:

10. hippy i am

Well, we all make mistakes. You've got a heart of gold, though. Something good's bound to happen. Just don't be so careless. We don't want another RangerDanger episode.

11. TopNotchStoner

Thanks Lea. And I learned my lesson, when it comes to xanax, as I broke my hand on purpose, basically, a few weeks ago while I was fukt up on xanax.

12. hippy i am

I blacked out once on xanax and whored myself on the streets of Bourbon Street. My friend that was with me, stopped counting at twenty-three men that I hooked up with. So... I don't mess around with xanax anymore. :rolleyes: Well, let's just say... I'm not whoring myself out anymore. As far as I'm concerned. :eek:

13. TopNotchStoner

Yeah I black out on xanax a lot, at least after the 8mg mark. I don't remember ANYTHING from the 74 bars day, as that was fuckin 148mg, which is insanity. I once ate four xanax bars and woke up the next morning to find out that I also drank a fuckin fifth of vodka, as well, and that I cracked my friend over the head with the empty bottle after I finished it. Xanax will make you do some stupid shit. You're lucky you didn't catch anything that night.

14. hippy i am

Oh yeah, I didn't. I was EXTREMELY lucky. My friend was like, I triaged the boys. You only had sex with the cute ones. And I was like, "Oh thank God". :lol:

15. TopNotchStoner

16. Pitros

Pitros Member

Xanax?Here it's called Apraz® But doesnt matter i dont like much this kind of medication..how about Painkillers? i take then like candy Remenbeer of one time in the campus near here, I tooked 3Paikillers (powerfull ones)And all of the sudden riding the bike in the woods high ,i lost all of my streng and falll sitting under a tree and stood there static drolling without having strengh to move and started to blackout and get lucid in periods

i had drinked some vodka on a empty stomach when i had then.and skipped lunch