Fucked. Busted

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by skullkidnate, Feb 14, 2009.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

you should put the used ones in a dart board like I do.. :D

2. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

my impression of nate's mom

"oh my god nate! you're shooting up shrooms?!"

edit: oh yea, sorry about the situation. my parents have found my shit before. i had a crazy glue container (like packaging, the glue never touched it) it was just shaped perfectly to carry a joint, and not get the joint all bent to shit. anyways, they thought i was sniffing glue or something.

3. Eskimo101

Eskimo101 Banned

sucks man.......straight up sucks

4. comfortably_numb9

comfortably_numb9 an asshole

my parents found my bong and said they took it to my moms work and through it out, but i think they kept it and are hitting it every night

5. The Reverend

The Reverend Member

Quote of the month!

Hope your situation's sorted soon my friend, at least she's not gone totally spastic, she just probably feels a bit hurt that she doesn't know that side of you. Not that it's a bad thing or she really hates you doing it (though I couldn't say) but mothers like to think they know everything about their kids...

In response to some other posts though- it's mad how many people on here have their parents drug test them. When I was younger and me and my friends were all living at our parent's houses we were all off our tits on weed, trips, e, ketamine, coke and god knows what else. Even the strictest, most uptight parents who suspected or even knew what we were up to never did drug tests on us and I never heard of it happening to anyone I knew. Maybe it's a US thing.. It's like jobs, the only jobs over here you get tested for drugs for is like airline pilot or train driver or something like that, not office or shitty warehouse/supermarket jobs...