Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by pinkfloyd69, Jan 28, 2005.

?

Do you think I'm right?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. pinkfloyd69

pinkfloyd69 Member

"Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!"-Rage Angainst The Machine, "Killing In The Name Of" This is how I fell that I have to have a fucking Anti-Drug class in school even tho I had befeore like 2 years ago.

2. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

An anit-drug class? That's just stupid.

3. Bob_Bong

Bob_Bong Member

That's what i said to my parents...They kicked me out :(

4. pinkfloyd69

pinkfloyd69 Member

Right man it's so stupid, it's a 30 may plus min. class of "Drugs are bad M'kay"

5. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

dude, easy class, and great way to get the pothead label off if you have it...

fuck man, you could build 100 bridges, and not be known as a bridge builder, but if you suck ONE cock, you're a cocksucker for the rest of your life...

people tend to spread shit thats none of their business, and dont realize that it ruins your reputation forever. im moving to san fransico when turn 18... be a beachbum or something.

6. BudBomb7

BudBomb7 Member

wow.....that was an interesting example.....i hope it was JUST an example. I didnt vote because drug classes can be of use for some people(crackheads and the like) but they are really not needed for us simple pothead folk. my friend is about to go on probation for 6 months and have to do drug classes (all for only an 8th) so he is somewhat in ur shoes.

7. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

anti-drug class? aint that what D.A.R.E. is(for whoever knows what im talkin about) cuz i cant remember what D.A.R.E. actually stands for, i just thought of it as Drugs Are Really Expensive

8. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

I went to anti drug classes when I got caught with a pipe, but it is so incredilbly lame it isn't even funny. I got put in the same class as one of my friends who was arrested on a different matter, so we blazed each day before class.
    They basically showed us police films from the eighties, but hey, i got rid of half my fine.
    DARE class is pretty useless, unless you can get one of those fake joints they have in a display case or the DARE lion.

9. Spastic_Monkey

Spastic_Monkey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

DARE isn't just anti-drugs though, they're also anti-violence, although they push the anti-drug message much more than the anti-violence one

10. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

lol

11. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

Yeah man it's pretty stupid. I think it's required for every school, though. It's often under the guise of "Health and Fitness" or another similar named health class. I don't usually hear of classes directly referred to a "Anti-drug class."

12. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I never learned much about drugs in health class 'cept drinking. For the last 4 years the main focus of my health classes were STDs.

13. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

bah.... fuck anti-drug classes, its just all propaganda from the machine being pumped into the fresh minds of children. Some of us have the power and knowledge to look beyond the propaganda and see the real truths

14. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

[​IMG]

im the dude with the bad hair!

15. BudBomb7

BudBomb7 Member

man we never learned about pregnancy or sex, or stds, or fitness at all in health. my whole fucking crew was in that class with me so all our teacher tought was anti-cigerettes and quit smoking reefer LOL

16. AbloodmoneyA

AbloodmoneyA Member

Hahaha they did DARE for me in 5th and 7th grade. The real ironic thing is that many friends of mine had their DARE classes while stoned!

17. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

I want to do drug class so i can point out all the things i know now, since we did health and development and stuff. Our teacher was a cool dude who told us what he knew, and reminded us that everything he was teaching was part of the syllabus and that not all of it is certain, but that drugs are bad for you when they are part of your lifestyle. he put the main focus of everything towards lifestyle disease. some of the stuff he tought was incorrect but part of the drug course involved us the students researching the drugs and making assignments on our research. id love to do that sorta thing now, lol caus my assignment would be better than everyone elses :p