Fuck You, Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream!!

Discussion in 'Consumer Advocacy' started by Pikachu, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

I would call back and ask for a manager..... If not. threaten to take it to the news!!!! Or go to the store where it came from... Ask when there ben and jerrys delivery duy comes and show it to him.

2. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

From what I've read, Unilever also owns Breyers.

3. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

4. LSDSeeker

LSDSeeker Member

Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie is my favorite. That would definitely suck if it happened to me, since I love chocolate.

5. Adeela

Adeela Member

maybe during shipping it melted a bit and the little critter got in there, then got refroze.

6. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

After reading a lot of your other posts before, in my opinion, I feel that this is untrue...

Unilever is a big P.O.S. anyway...

I'm still buying Ben & Jerry's. I grew up with the ice cream.

7. co-pilot

co-pilot Member

Sue them! hehe, one thing americans are famous for, hehe
    just kidding....
    but, eeu it really sounds disgusting...

8. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

I got mad at B&J when they refused to make nondairy "ice cream." Yuck, I don't eat the lactational fluid from a bovine animal.

But they should not have abused you on the phone. I got really pissed off at Comcast (my ISP) and they got abusive (OK I swore, but only because they lied four times about installation days) and I reported them to the Better Business Burouj (oh g, how do you spell it, I'm too hungry to spell?) And they were kissin my chubby little ghetto booty to get the report "resolved."

9. millownotme

millownotme Member

one of my friends called and complained to the Camel Cigarette company because he found a dead beatle in his cigarette pack. They had a representitive of the company deliver a T-shirt,hat, and 2 cartons of they're cigarettes.

kind of cool

10. billisgod420

billisgod420 Member

hey did he have to show them the beetle??? if not im about to call up marlboro and get me some free smokes

11. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

man suing them is too low, you gotta firebomb their manufacturing plant, that'll stick it to the MAN

12. hairybuckeye

hairybuckeye Member

I would hae to say no to the firebombing, sueing and overreacting. Lets face the facts that stuff like this is going to happen. No the custmer service guy shouldn't of been a dick but that also happens. Just send him good vibes and move on. Anyone who's ever worked in a restraunt knows how "dirty" our food actually is. Don't sue.......wants the point, did u really suffer ....I didn't think so. Thats still kinda gross though

13. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

this is why you get the good ice creams from local dairies or make your own. fi there's aproblem with your ice cream, you know who to bitch out.

14. ot get some rust, some magnesium and macgyver thermite their delivery trucks............

15. crustymax

crustymax Member

16. Bobulon

Bobulon Member

You have just made me very glad that I dont eat ben and jerry's.
    i prefer dryers or lucerne (only because they are the only ones who make), "Goo Goo Cluster". *drools- falls off into icecream dreamland*

17. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

My first grade teacher told me not to eat paper because rats fall into the big bins that make the wood into pulp...

But I boycotted Ben and Jerry's a few years ago when they discontinued my favorite ice cream "Monkey Wrench"...I even wrote to them...they sent me coupons and an apology, but that doesn't bring my ice cream back!

18. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

its too late now but you should have immediately taken a photo,m attatched it to a letter and sent it to their head office, along with recipt copy of buyiung the icecream, and additional information as to when and where it was.

19. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

They are bringing back wavygravy

20. Bikshu

Bikshu Member

If you write and call the manager they will probably believe you. Liars dont often do that. The Liars that do do that (The good ones), usually end up getting what they want. So, I believe you will probably have luck!