Fuck Quiznos AND Dominos!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by FireflyInTheDark, Jan 29, 2009.

1. FireflyInTheDark

FireflyInTheDark Sell-out with a Heart of Gold

Just because Subway doesn't stuff your fat ass with more meat to sink a whale... Christ these ads are obnoxious...
    "Don't go to that sensibly proportioned sandwich shop. Come here and let us slop you like the great fat sow you are!" :piggy:

2. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

I always get nervous when I hear those commercials...Subway puts too much meat on their sandwiches as it is.

3. nakedtreehugger

nakedtreehugger craaaaaazy

lol at the domino's one. i've seen it so many times, and i HATE it. those "subs" are so gross looking. like, how can you even imagine that it's giving you much nutritional value?

subway FTW!!

4. broony

broony Banned

why the fuck are pizza chains selling lasagna?

5. nakedtreehugger

nakedtreehugger craaaaaazy

lol. i know. that one made me laugh. no real italian person is gonna enjoy a pizza hut lasagna. jeez.

6. marysoul

marysoul Member

to attract the people that like to think they're eating healthy

7. Kinky Ramona

It sounds disgusting. I tried one of those pasta bake things. It sucked ass, I can make so much better for half the price.

8. FunHogg

FunHogg Senior Member

Dominos sucks my greasy ass crack. Those 99 cent frozen pizzas from the store are better...

9. Xac

Xac Visitor

I support this thread, Dominos sux and Subway rox, im a subway guy.

10. Xac

Xac Visitor

It pains me to say this :( KR you're wrong, Subway puts only as much meat as one asks for... you dont even have to have meat on your subway.

11. Kinky Ramona

Pssh, you don't go to our Subway, lol. Now that my friend who used to be my back-up cook at work is at Subway, though, I'm sure I can get my sandwiches perfectly good. But I'm not going to tell them to put less meat on there, because I'm still paying for the amount they normally put on. And I know you don't have to have meat, I used to eat Swiss, lettuce, and ranch on a deli bun. Before they got rid of the deli buns and Swiss. :(

12. Xac

Xac Visitor

Yeah i suppose it is lame asking for less meat, but after all the free salad, carrot, lettuce, tomatoe, olives, capsicum, onion, cucumber, pickles etc. i feel its balanced enough.

13. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

subway doesn't put near as much meat as they should up here...don't know what type of subway your going to...

more meat less bread is what is needed

14. Xac

Xac Visitor

Well next time you're there, if you dont mind spending the $, get a "pizza sub" (thats two types of salami) and ask for steak, turkey and bacon on top of it... you'll be right :)

15. fitzy21

i'm not spending extra money for what i should be getting for the already overpriced sub

16. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

actually lasagna i could see at a pizza shop, what i don't get is who decided that pizza shops needed to make a pizza dessert? i just don't get that whole dessert thing, pizza wasn't ever intended to be dessert

17. fitzy21

you talking about the oreo dessert pizza?

so delicious

18. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

Well I’m thin so I don’t give a shit either way :mad: and have every intention of ordering 3 large pizzas from Dominoes on Super Bowl Sunday [​IMG]

Hotwater

19. Xac

Xac Visitor

Well Subway is for pimps that have the $$$

Havent you seen the Ads? i dont think there is a bigger pimp then "Jared".

20. fitzy21

Jared is a fatty...i don't listen to fatties