fuck my lip ring

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by stonr, Jun 11, 2006.

1. stonr

stonr Member

damn it!!!, my lip piercing got infected...this sucks, oy...srry rant over. so i took it out, and theres some discoloration on the inside of my lip, and no doubt the outside is red and swollen, the lip itself was slightly swollen but after i took it out and i took an asprin, so ya ne tips please let me kno

2. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

you shouldn't have taken it out...

3. mrsmorrison27

mrsmorrison27 yoda piss

oh god mines like that now too!! AH why shouldnt he have taken it out?? will it heal? cause im afraid to take mine out.

4. atropine

atropine Member

in basic terms.. if the jewellery is removed, and allows the skin to heal over somewhat.. it effectively is trapping the infection. somewhat

5. stormyy

stormyy Member

Keep it clean. Do sea salt soaks. Don't rub your face in mud.

Mrsmorrison: Are you sure you are infected? The problem could just be inferior jewelry. Switch out to some nice high quality jewelry and your problem may go away. Whenever I wear cheap hot-topic stuff, my piercings get all red and irritated.

6. themahn

themahn Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Never use soap! rinse with loads of water... and use a 2% Teatree solution...

The lip is one of the hardest places to heal (piercing). 'Cos it goes from outside to inside... (The tung is inside and nipple is outside...)

7. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

If yours is still infected....you're having some major problems.

Try different jewelry (as someone else said). It could just be cheap crap you have in your lip.

To the OP....you definitely shouldn't have taken it out. Hold some hot salt water on your lip for about 10 minutes, then swish some (fresh) salt water in your mouth to get the back of the piercing for about 10 minutes. Do that 2 or 3 times a day.

8. pita225

pita225 Member

u shouldnt have taken it out my eyebrow is infected again but liek when it was infected before i put peroxide on the tip for a q-tip n cleaned it with that twice a day n the infection went away

9. stonr

stonr Member

well, i had it in for a good 2 weeks. and it would never go down, even with asprin and ice...so i just took it out, its doing better now...i had in good jewelry so i kno that wasnt the issue. i think maybe i jsut played with it too much the first few days...

10. mrsmorrison27

mrsmorrison27 yoda piss

i took mine out, today, i woke up and my lip was huge and the pressure was really bad pain. im gonna peirce it again tho. and keep it cleaner and use better jewerly, buyt not for a while, this has been tramatic

11. stonr

stonr Member

^^^exactly what i am going to do..but ima wait like atleast 2 weeks, or until the lump in my lip has gone away, it completely closes, and for that discoloration to go away, i think it was cause it was swolllen and i put a ring in and it was applieng constant pressure and contact on soft flesh so who knows

12. mrsmorrison27

mrsmorrison27 yoda piss

yeah thge lump is really annoying grrrr

13. spooner

spooner is done.

i took mine out years ago and i still have the scar.

14. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

my toe is infected