Fuck Me In Sw Indiana

Discussion in 'Gay Personals' started by rick47591, Feb 15, 2017.

1. rick47591

rick47591 Members

i'm new to this scene. i am a virgin bottom seeking a gentle top to fuck me bareback. i want cum in my ass. i am hoping for a smaller cock to fuck me since i am so freaking tight. i have used a dildo to help loosen me up. length of the cock is not as important as how big around it is. i don't want one that is a big around as someone's arm. i want one that is not very big around...is clean...color makes no difference. cock must be clean smelling and clean tasting too.

i would get a motel room for this. hopefully i will be fucked by a nice person and i can get fucked several times weekly. i am a cum lover.

i am 63, 300lbs. i am impotent. please....cum fuck me.

1 person likes this.
  2. noahbick

noahbick Members

I'll actually be there on business text week. Text me some pics: +1 (954) 263-5526

3. rick47591

rick47591 Members

sorry...i do not do pics.

update....

i'm no longer a virgin. well...yes and no. i'm not getting a real cock in my butt but i now have a younger woman that wears a strap-on and is fucking my ass before i eat her. sometimes, her pussy is full of cum from her boyfriend so she lets me suck his cum out. she is trying to talk her boyfriend into fucking me but so far, he only lets me suck his cock while he makes out with her. oh well...i love cum and i am getting a fresh load in my mouth weekly now.

Well I'm curious, Poplo. and bgeasy69 like this.
  4. Littlered

Littlered Members

5. Littlered

Littlered Members

Where in Indiana?

6. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Of it's good enough for you to suck him off it's good enough to help you out.

Maybe some guys getting sucked by guys don't fuck guys.

It's like the old joke "I'm not gay but I fucked a bloke who is"

If that nice girl is gonna get off on her man fucking you I hope she gets her own way.

SaFari2112 likes this.
  7. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

You bad boy......................lol

SaFari2112 likes this.