fuck man

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by joo kyle, May 4, 2007.

1. _chris_

_chris_ Marxist

I have to say i agree with paul.

Flirt like a bitch, and grow a pair of balls. You know you dont have to say "i like you" for chicks to realize that you do

2. spooner

spooner is done.

You could go with my old standard.

Get really drunk and hook up with her. Then see how you feel the next morning.

3. misplacedmindhippie

misplacedmindhippie Member

ooooh give her Orchids!!!! Those r some of the prettiest flowers ever, if she isnt the flower type gal gt som concert tickets or buy her a drink :)

4. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Yeah, and I said it. :eek:

Oh shit.... ... ...

5. sanja_serbia

sanja_serbia Senior Member

Everybody gets it, but if he/she's acting like he/she doesn't, he/she ovbiously isn't interested, trust me...
    And, Spooner, isn't that everybody's standard?...:)

6. illumincoalitional

illumincoalitional Member

Yeah, I try not to ask anyone out at work, or where I usually hang out because of that exact reason.

I say fuck it dude, just walk down the street & randomly ask chicks out. You can always blow them off, also you'll get so use to doing this, you won't have any problem asking the right girl you want out.

7. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

You should just tell her. On the phone, in person, whatever. But the next time you tak to her, tell her. Suck it up and make it happen. You'll regret it for about 20-30 years if you don't, and I'm not kidding. I'm happily married but I can describe every last one that got away to the T. It sucks. You should try to have as few of these type regrets as possible.