Fuck Buddy/Friend with Benefits

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by sexquestions88, Jun 6, 2018.

1. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hahaha now the rest of the story.

Most guys would have tossed her to the curb when they found out, at least according to the way people talk. Some kind of ownership pride issue where they want everybody to know they're the only ones who can access their girl's sexual side.

It has to be rooted in men's sense of inadequacy; perhaps that they'll look inferior in the eyes of a higher performing lover. I understand men not wanting to raise someone else's child, but if that's all it were, then we'd be approaching it differently. Abstinence from premarital sex doesn't work across the board so we make provisions. Abstinence from cheating on a committed partner doesn't work across the board either, so we should wise up, accept it, and make provisions.

That can happen. But probably not that much. If you take on a FWB, it's because something's keeping you from taking them on as girl/boy friend. There's a lot of people out there who have high sexual appeal to us but low partner appeal. Some people are just delicious to cum with but you know you couldn't live together.
    Some try anyway and fail; it all depends on their thought/logic prowess.

2. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

We have had 2 long term fuck Buddies! And are now getting very comfortable with two guys one that we have known for a long time but have not seen for a while and a friend of his. Both guys are widowed and have not been with a girl for a while! Mmmmmm!

3. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Hopefully that'll cum together for (and in) you soon.
    Maybe you could have a part of the farmhouse as a private clubhouse!

Alice in SC likes this.
  4. Seanjohn

Seanjohn Members

My wife has had a few fwb's and a couple recently. Right now her fwb is a married couple.ive been friends with all of them but it runs it's course and people move on. Doing it in that manner you have to first set an nsa rule. You can't be jealous and know that love and casual sex is different. You also have to understand that some people may be better at sex than you are in their own way

5. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

Years ago had a condo in manhattan. I work,from home and so did randi. Anyway her husband was fucking nicki the single neighbor. While my wife was at work and her husband we used to fuck almost every weekday. My wife tacitly approved . We had dinner with them weekly so we made sure her pussy was loaded with my cum late afternoon before dinner . I used to fuck my wife right before dinner so while we dined both of the Hader my cum in their pussys. While my wife gave better blowjobs, randi had a tight pussy and used to love to ride my cock.

6. Oldman46

Oldman46 Members

Fuck buddies are definitely real , I had one for a few years , was friends with this girl all through school and would hang out often when we were in our 20s we were hanging out talking and she brought it up , just straight out asked if I wanted to be her FB so we agreed and on we went , some of the best sex I ever had and no strings , if me or her were dating someone we'd take a break but then pick rite back up again , we are still friends till this day

7. Alice in SC

It's My once a month escape!

8. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

My new fuck buddy is the girl,from Starbucks. I’m 57and she’s 23. We love a few minutes away and it’s interesting that she and my gal have similar builds. Her pussy is tighter and I’ve taught her to squirt. She says guys her age can’t fuck as long without cumming too fast so she’s getting a lot of multiple orgasms from me. We did a threesome with her and the age difference means my gal doesn’t feel threatened.

9. Seanjohn

Seanjohn Members

Our first 3some buddy was a man in his 50s, we were 19 and 22. He was more interested in everyone having a good time and pleasuring her than just him getting an orgasm. He would usually take us to dinner,have a couple drinks and get a nice hotel room

JetDriver likes this.
  10. thefallenone1986

thefallenone1986 Members

would love to find a fuck buddy

11. Slimdr

Slimdr Banned

I like your style Alice

Alice in SC likes this.
  12. Alice in SC

Thank!

13. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife and I are monogamous senior couple and we don’t have a FWB. That’s not to say that we would not in the future. I know we will judged for this but, We have a long time agreement that if either one of us can no longer perform sexually for the other. We would get a partner for sex purposes. Sexual health in your senior years is too important to ignore. I told my wife to find a man to have sex with, if I can’t. She also knows I will find a woman. It’s just healthy. All that said, we are very sexually active.

14. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Yes you will be judged... by some, not all. I agree with your approach and think it's fortunate your wife's on board.

15. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I've had fuck buddies my entire life minus married times. It's the perfect life.

16. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

My 'activities partner' just stopped by unannounced.... He needed holiday 'stress relief', lol.

Seanjohn likes this.
  17. Alice in SC

Hubby turns my Slut Switch on when my Fuck Buddy Cumms over !

18. thefallenone1986

thefallenone1986 Members

19. AnyaZ89

AnyaZ89 Member

I think it's harder than a guy to get a FWB than a girl. A girl is going to have to be attracted to you in the first place. I approached a friend about being fuck buddies. I was just honest with him. I said I wanted to fuck but didn't want to be in a relationship. I said if he was up for banging, I would be too. He took me up on the offer. If you really want it, just ask. But be prepared to lose a friendship potentially.

20. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

What Anya said but I have had two FWB over the years.