Fuck 420

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by DarkLunacy, May 25, 2004.

1. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Why must everyone throw it in their name?! Whats the damn point? 420 is a stupid holiday (-scoff- holiday indeed) that gives burnouts an excuse to giggle over numbers. This is the sort of thing I think of when I'm not recreating something

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Yeah, if I see "420" in a person's screen name I can safely assume it's a thread worth skipping over. But I think it's mostly 14 and 15 yr. olds doing this, which is normal and expected for that age. Almost everyone goes through that period when they're a teenager and enthralled with drugs. I went through that period when I was about 15 or 16, though I must say I was never interested much in the culture or cliches associated with drug use, but rather the effects of the drugs themselves and the higher states of consciousness they bring about.

3. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

ha im 4/12, but that is a really special date, it is the date I came into this beautiful planet, please thank your God for that.

4. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

rotflmao!!!! sorry... inside joke or somethin
    But I agree