From the old forum

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Southernman, May 8, 2004.

1. Velouria

Velouria Member

I never said that body weight didn't affect alcohol consumption since I was talking about WEED. How stoned you get from marijuana is most stongly affected by how often you smoke, which is why it shouldn't really matter if you're a guy or a girl. Funny how I barely weigh 100 pounds, but I still require more weed to get high than my 200+ pound guy friend.

2. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

^^^agreed.

not to be mean or anything, but a lotta fat girls get high rather than drink cuz it's easier for them to get stoned. not to suggest anything about all of you lovely ladies.

3. Stan

Stan Member

Eating is KEY. If you do it right you get about a 3-4 hour intesne as hell body high, and about a two hour come down. I ate about 2g worth once and 3ish hours after I ate it I smoked a bowl and I was higher than I'd ever been for about 4 hours, the high lasted so long I got acustom to feeling high and wondered if I'd go back to being sober, but it was fucking intense.

4. poiuytrem

poiuytrem Member

i heard it has something to do with women have a different chemistry than men? idk.

5. Astrofabrical

Astrofabrical Senior Member

Make brownies instead. Also, You'll need to use about a gram per cracker to get baked.