From Russia with love

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by sid0rg, Aug 16, 2013.

1. sid0rg

sid0rg Guest

Hi, everybody!
    My name is Gregory, I'm 17, living in Russia (sity called Belgorod near Ukraine border 300.000 population), knowing English quite enough to post this. (Asking sorry for my mistakes of course)
    Loving hippy philosophy, read some books about hippys and 60s and I'm here because "Hippies from A to Z". (like reading lost different stuff not only about hippies.)
    Listening Dylan, the Beatles and everything in this style.
    I'm an atheist, concretely negative about astrology believes and etc. But anyway I think totemism and Gaia believes is much more wisdom than Christianity about human and nature mutual relations.
    I'm straight but absolutely positive about gays and lesbians.
    Absolutely positive about "good drugs" like marijuana and LSD. Of course I tried marijuana and I liked it. Much better than alcohol but more risky. In Russia it's almost illegal and if you want get some you have to pay quite much and connect with different dealers who easily can fool you etc. So now I quit. Wanna having my own couple of bushes but still I'm living with parents and its just a no way.
    Working as a waiter in a Japanese restraint this summer but now quit.
    Some classical hippies attributes is just a no-no for me. I won't having long hear, go vegan, don't washing body for weeks. I go to the gym and I like it.
    Have no certain plans for my future. I'd like have a gap year after school travel some maybe hitchhiking and couchserfing cos I don't have a lot money for all places I'd like to visit. So if you can request me something you'll make me happy)) After maybe (it depends from my exams results) I'll study in SPB as lots of my friends but parents want me to stay here.
    Well thats all.
    So why I'm here? I think its a nice website. Design is not modern but who cares if it's a lot nice people around.
    I see lots things in world and people go wrong and someone should help them.

2. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

A modern design would be horrible here...It's just like a comfy old sofa.Most of us like the purple. (In colour theory/therapy,pink and purple are very intuitive colours.) Welcome.

3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Enjoyed Reading Your Introduction, May I Offer You

A Warm Welcome To The "Hip Forums", And I Hope You Enjoy Your

Membership Here...:)

Cheers Glen.

4. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Welcome :)