From Russia With Love

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Casperthesheet, May 13, 2004.

1. Casperthesheet

Casperthesheet Member

Just to prove I have the wrost chances with women I will post something that had just happened to me. I do a lot of those internet dating sites because I have the hardest time approching women. It may be cowerdly but it's the way that works for me. Well, I met this girl online. She was going by the name of Ekaterina. She told me that she lived in Latvia and wanted to be friends for a while. Over many emails I started to develop feelings for her. She said that she didn't have enough money to come over to Canada to stay with me. Being the nice guy that I am I decided to try and save money to get her over here. Tonight I decided to put her name into a search engine. To my astonishment her name popped up many times. SHE WAS A INTERNET SCAM ARTIST!!!! I'm wasn't upset or anything because life is life. Do I feel foolish.
    Well, life goes on.

Make everyday your best,
    Casper

2. schatzi

schatzi Member

Life really sucks sometimes. I'm really sorry that happened, though. I won't try to give you any advice, since it'll probably do more harm than good, but keep on smiling and your luck will change soon.

~Chrissy

3. Main St Wizard

Main St Wizard Member

My appy polly loggies, man. That is among the worst things I've ever heard.

4. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

Well, at least you found out... BEFORE you sent her the money... :)

5. Flowerchild

Flowerchild Member

:givingcasperabighugtomakehimfeelbetter:

6. Casperthesheet

Casperthesheet Member

Thanks guys for your support. I'm all good now and I think I have someone in mind for a relationship anyways.

Make everyday your best,
    Casper

7. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Dude... I feel so bad for you... :( I'm so sorry bro. I send you my love pal. Good luck in the love department.

8. ilsds

ilsds Member

This thread is really old (last page), but I thought it would be neat to look at all the old threads posted here. When I read this thread, I decided that it still holds relevence, so I decided to revive it.
    I looked up "Ekaterina Scam" in yahoo and this is what I got
    http://www.romancescam.com/album/thumbnails.php?album=876
    It's really too bad what people will do to others to get their money.
    Anyone have any similar stories?