friends...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by chandra anjali, May 13, 2004.

1. chandra anjali

chandra anjali Member

at 4 am this morning i woke up to someone lightly tapping at my door, they'd been there for a while but i had been ignoring them for sleep. i finally opened the door expecting a cat or my sister, but instead it was my good friend bryant. he wanted to come stop by and say howdy, we ended up driving around town, him drunk, and me still half asleep. he's asleep in the spare room now, but it's so fun when friends randomly stop by just for the hell of it. it turned out he'd been at my house for two hours, just in the other room watching a movie so i could sleep longer! yay! [​IMG]

2. Flowerchild

Flowerchild Member

That's awesome! I love it too when my friends just come by for the fun of it!! :)

3. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

That is kinda fun... But honestly I do get kinda irritated if one of my friends would wake me up at four in the morning...

4. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

Most of my friends tend to visit me at night, because they know I am usually awake then.

5. chandra anjali

chandra anjali Member

it doesn't bother me because he is my friend, i've been to his house at random hours too..it's the cycle

6. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

i love random visits too. but cant say that i have ever had anyone pop in so early/late. that is cute

7. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I would be worried if I get people knocking at my door at weird times of the night...

8. novarys

novarys Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

one time i was drunk

9. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

Me and my friends used to go around at nite and knock on random peoples's doors :eek:

10. novarys

did you throw pie in thier face and then start laughing?

11. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

No. It's just a game to piss people off, if ya think about it... you sneak up to their door without being seen, and knock really really hard and sometimes say something like "This is the police!" in a really loud and deep voice, and then you run off, and go hide behind something where they cant see you, and they sometimes call the cops. And then you get to watch pissed off people yell at police :D

Also it's best to do it at nite because you can just lay in the grass not far from their house, and not be seen.

12. novarys

:D haha sounds like something i did once or twice when i was younger of course i couldnt stop laughing so we almost got caught and im almost peed my pants in the process

13. novarys

stop

14. bonnie204

bonnie204 Member

thats nice