Friends Sister

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by buxillafion, Jan 30, 2005.

1. buxillafion

buxillafion secretary of pizza

2. ArgScalawag

ArgScalawag Member

So tell her, you wan't too. If they break up, it won't be your fault. It's her call to make. If you never tell her, you'll regret it. There is nothign wrong with expressing your feelings towards someone, or sharing your feelings for that matter.

3. buxillafion

4. Xac

Xac Visitor

how could you possibly love her with out her knowing? i think you have crush i doubt you even know her that well.

it's good to share your feelings but make sure you know what they are first!

5. buxillafion

6. Xac

Xac Visitor

so what you guys are good friends then? sorry if i got you wrong but because the title was "friends sister" i assumed you two werent particuly good friends...

"im preety sure its love. i have ALOT of time to think about it. "
    maybe too much time thinking about it? it seems to me it is a crush but what do i know? i any case good luck and i hope things work out!
    oh and if you do tell her you love her (ask her or whatever) keep us posted on how it goes!

7. ArgScalawag

ArgScalawag Member

I think shy guys are sweet ><

8. buxillafion

9. Xac

Xac Visitor

"I think shy guys are sweet ><"
    never seems to work out in life tho... most girls i know (or know of) ALWAYS go for confidence! and shyness doesnt factor well into that...

10. High Guy

High Guy Member

haha ur in ...love with youre frineds sister thats cute a few of my firends have really hot sisters, yeah being shy sucks but just like practise in front of a mirror and pumo yourself you know what ever works...