Friendly Or Flirty Colleague?

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Confused2015, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Confused2015

Confused2015 Members

Ok so I'm a woman & my colleague is also. She's a manager in the company but not my manager. She's much older than me. She's started doing this thing Sometimes when we talk she holds my hand. Like today she came up to me & just held it while we talked.

Yesterday we were talking about all my work & she said "I'm here for you, think of me as a big sister" she then looked at me like she was studying me for a reaction then started laughing & jokingly said "I know you want more". Then she hugged me. I dunno what that was about.

Also today she was saying I looked really hot in my top, she said it at least twice. It was the sort of top that crosses over so was a bit low. She pulled at it as if to pull it down further, & it came down & yeah, my boobs were a bit on display as I wasn't wearing anything underneath and she looked & blushed. Sometimes I catch her looking at me. I dunno though if this is just normal friend behaviour? She knows I like women & she is married.

2. Metal Groomp

Metal Groomp Members

This sounds more than friendly behavior. Maybe she has a thing for you?

3. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Sounds like she has a thing for you. Is she married to a man? Maybe she wants you to join them in the bedroom for some flirty fun and more. You should try and get invited over to her house sometime. She might even make you food.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well hand holding to me is a key indication. But that's just me, if I'm going to let a girl know I'm into her I'll hold her hand and lots of eye contact, lower lip biting etc. so id say yeah this woman is into you but I've also felt like this before and it didn't go down this way at all, instead she was very much just being friendly.

5. Confused2015

Confused2015 Members

Yeah she is married to a man. From what she has said, if she is telling the truth then she has never been with a woman. Today She asked me to show her what sort of woman I liked. I showed her a pic of this quite toned woman. She said maybe next year she'll look like that and give this woman (I showed her a pic of) some competion for me. After this I should probably stop questioning I guess. She has mentioned that we should meet up and go somewhere over the Xmas hols too