Friendly Help

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by Scrybe, May 12, 2007.

1. Scrybe

Scrybe Member

If there's anyone out there, can they mail me seeds or some salvia to sample? I don't trust online sites, and I want REAL salvia cheap...site suggestions are also a help, thank you!

2. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

You'll pry never find salvia divinorum seeds, so I wouldn't hope too much on that. what do you meal REAL salvia, like salvia divinorum insteed of common sage, of like trip-with-a-whiff high power extract?

3. Pepopstico

Pepopstico Member

buy it from online stores, they're more reliable than getting somebody here to send it to you. if you shop around you can find extract for less than $10/gram.

4. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

most of the bigger shops will do it, check ebay for low prices. I've used salviablue.com plain leaf and it turned well. a lot of people say good things about iamshaman.com
    there should really by a source sticky in the psychedelics forum, how does this happen.

5. Scrybe

Scrybe Member

well, if I get it for free at least I don't lose any money if it's fake...

6. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

I really wouldn't worry of fake s.d., I've never heard of it happening

7. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

but now that you mention it, I would also like it if people would send me large amounts of cash and psychoactives. PM me for my address if you are interested in giving me free gifts.