Friend wants to watch

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by MellisaXotters, Nov 16, 2020.

1. MellisaXotters

MellisaXotters Members

So a friend knows me and a guy is hooking up and she asked about his "package". I told her and she said she'd love to watch me give him a handjob.
    I think it would be fun but not sure how to ask him haha. Seems like a strange question.
    What would you think as a guy if asked that?

2. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I would let her watch. Sounds like something more could “cum” from it.

Natepnt66 and joker69 like this.
  3. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This would be a great way to test your bf boundaries. So your should not ask him. You should tell him, this is what “you” want. Sex is very personal to the person “you”. What I am saying is you need to explore sex in all it’s forms. Watching and being watched can be erotic and sensual. I would also allow her to do lite touching and caresses on you. Maybe your bf will enjoy her playing with his balls while he slow thrust into you. Loosen up and enjoy sex. Life is too short.
    We know a couple that are into this.

Deejay88 and joker69 like this.
  4. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

As a guy I was happy my girlfriends wanted to show me off, and I felt like I preformed better with a crowd.

Natepnt66, Sambone and Mrcurios like this.
  5. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge Senior Member

Sounds like it's going to be hot, with how ever you might accomplish it for your friend. Sounds like a threesome in the making, if fact.
    Good luck and most sure you'll figure out something and especially if you're doing him in private now.

Sambone and joker69 like this.
  6. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

As long as he is getting it . He wont care
    Plus she will prob join in anyway

7. John harris

John harris Members

Such a private and exposing thing to share, kind of hot but scary lol

joker69 and Deejay88 like this.
  8. CandyCane1990

CandyCane1990 Members

i've watched and joined in

bored home, Justinsky, RBecca and 4 others like this.
  9. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Where are you on this? How do you feel him imagining your friend naked while you stroke him? How would you feel in the future, when you were alone with your boyfriend, if he was remembering the show-and-tell session?

As a guy what would I think? "That's sounds fun. And if they ... that would be even more fun." I would probably be thinking that this is step 1 and that opens up step 2.

10. CandyCane1990

CandyCane1990 Members

its kind of difficult not to join especially if its a nice cock

Justinsky, bored home, RBecca and 4 others like this.
  11. loveslovely

loveslovely Members

i let my friend watch me and my ex have sex a couple of times it was a good experience

12. I love to be watched in my car having sex and wanking

bored home and RBecca like this.
  13. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Nothing wrong with that at all. My wife and I searching for the right couple so we can watch each other in a sensual and erotic manner.

djmas, CoupleXX and loveslovely like this.
  14. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Not a strange request by your friend. As the guy in the situation, I would enjoy being shown off by a woman to another woman - I have experienced it several times and enjoyed it. The anticipation of it is delightful, especially knowing it's being arranged in advance. However, being surprised by it is exciting also.

The thing about surprising him with it is that you wouldn't be able to set and agree to boundaries ahead of time. As others have said, your friend may be inclined to join in. I know with certainty that he'll probably want your friend to join in. Consequently, if you intend for this to be a show - your friend only watching and only you and the guy doing - you'll have to establish that rule in advance, and all three of you will have to agree to it, or the show doesn't go on.

I can't say that being shown off in my experiences was exactly a handjob and limited to that, but I have been exposed and displayed by women I was involved with to various of their friends, and if their friends hadn't been into it, it wouldn't have happened.

15. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I told my present wife of my bisexual experiences early in our dating and she wanted to see me suck a guys cock...She loves watching me suck cock.

16. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Melissa, as you've gathered from reading the posts here, there are different ways to approach this, but mostly say 'just talk it over with him', flatter him a bit as to his attractiveness, and maybe add in your friend's lack of attention from males lately and curiosity.

17. .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2021
  18. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

I’m not shy, watching and being watched is great fun and will often lead the watcher to be enticed to join in the fun.

Sambone likes this.
  19. Vbnm124

Vbnm124 Members

He’s a guy. Just pull his wanker out when she’s there and say, you don’t mind do you? Not many would turn that down