Fresh Tar...less Nicotine

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Deleted member 159087, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Barefoot on fresh road tar: hot, pebbly, sticky, fragrant, and a fucking pain in the ass to remove but MMMMMMMMM

1 person likes this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

to be honest, i don't think i've ever experienced that one. i may have had a mild phobia of hot tar sticking to my feet and producing severe burns. i probably won't have an opportunity to try it anytime soon, since road maintenance is basically a foreign concept around here.

3. SoftSoles

SoftSoles Member

Admittedly, I'm not the greatest fan of tarmac/asphalt. Walking upon it is largely fine, as is running upon it for short durations, but unless it's smooth tarmac, it's otherwise a horrible surface to run upon. The sea front upon which I run bare foot benefits from a mixture of concrete paving slabs and smooth tarmac, making it an ideal surface upon which to run, but the paths immediately outside my front door are comprised of the knobbly/raised tarmac that stings, while also leaving its mark upon the soles, in the form of pitted indentation.

Needless to say, when running around the doors, I'll either wear my Vivo Eclipse or VFFs.