freinds and smoking in school

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by High Guy, Jan 6, 2005.

1. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

hey don't get me wrong, I really hated most of high school, the drama, the bitchy teachers (I always had a pregnant teacher- every year!) the drama, the pointless work, the DRAMA, ect. But I really enjoyed the days were my work was only important to my grades, not the survival of a company, snow and sick days, vacations and holidays, friends ( I work alone in an office. the only company I have is the boss's dog, Brutis) lunch breaks, all that good stuff. I guess I have advantages now because if i want to leave for 10 min to go smoke and come back, I don't get in trouble or anything. I just wish my job wasn't so SERIOUS!!

2. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Don't worry, dogs are far better company than most people.

3. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

yeah Brutis is great.

4. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

i love baking out an goin to school,,,,so much fun,,,,,,i cant believe im half way through my senior year!!!!!........This shit is scary

5. JamesR420

JamesR420 Member

man last year me and my friends got baked all the time before school it was fun as hell, except the time i was high in english and someone kicked me really hard in passing when i was trying to catch a few Z's and i yelle out "watch it ass jockey!" my teacher heard and when she started yelling at me (she was a mean teacher but lordy she was so HOT) i said "i dont care about mark twain right now ok bitch?" lucky for me the principle was one of my best friends (mad cool dude, i had the school record for most times being written up and was only suspened a total of one day) and so he even let me pick my day i was to be suspended, stupid me though i picked the day my history teacher choked a chick at lunch in front of everyone, here i am high as shit melting into the sofa watching jerry springer [is there anything else on at 11 am on a weekday?!] and i start getting calls from people saying mr E jsut choked aubreys sister! lol but enough of my rambling. as for going out at night HELL YEAH me and my friends last summer for a week straight went out and blazed and then jumped the fence to the local pool and went swimming! :)

6. TresBizzare420

TresBizzare420 Member

I'm glad to only have half a year left of high school, can't wait till its over.

7. Stalkz

Stalkz Member

or you might get lucky like me. Ever time I get high is like a whole new experience. It's been four or five years and I still have no tolerance and its like, I'm genuinely shocked that I'm actually high, every time I get high. and I smoke almost every day, atleast every two days

8. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

ive grown tolerance :( but i also have awesome weed haheh so i usually get high. when i let myself be sober for a large part of the day. if i wake up and smoke all through teh day, the notions of being stoned and being sober sort of mould into one, and that is burntoutedness lol unless i smoke heaps of weed, then it always gets me ripped.