freinds and smoking in school

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by High Guy, Jan 6, 2005.

1. High Guy

High Guy Member

man where would i be without my freinds? seriously i love getting stoned with my freinds and this friday/tomorow night me and 4 of my friends are getting 50 dollars worth its going to be so much fun. were going to sneak out at like 2 in the mroning smoke all of it then go back to my freind chris's house and sleep over listening to pink floyd and telling dead baby jokes.

Man i smoked a gram at lunch yesterday and fuck going back to class was so hard i kept lauging and stuff i dont think i'll ever get stooend in school again, pretty fun though i must say....

Well there you have it, i just felt like contributing to hipforums today

2. Foppful

Foppful Member

Ah, the rookie days of smoking... it was such a novelty back then. The feeling I used to get when I first started smoking, the excitement, the overwhelming, strange, new state of enhanced conciousness...

I still love weed though. Have fun man, make sure you keep it special for a while, don't start smoking every day. Peace.

3. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

I wanna go back to high school damnit!

4. SpAcEdDeadhead

SpAcEdDeadhead Member

ahh i remember smokin the herb then going to high school...good times

5. ez_on_the_motion

ez_on_the_motion Member

I never really got the chance to get high at school, well i tried to anyways. I did feel high anyways from other stuff. I imagine if i did though i'd just space out in class, it'd end and i'd be like "f..uc...k i spaced all class, hahhhaa, am going home fuck this". I could imagine getting high at work for me would suck too and i'd forget lots of things. Its best to just get high/stoned at places that don't matter in my opinion, unless you can handle it.

I too wish i was still in high school, ahhh how i miss it! Except i got no work ethic now because of that school, still great school for fun and slacking.

6. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

lol that doesnt sound too fun, having to sneak out at 2 am.

im going to have some mates over to my place today, i hope my parents are out hehe

7. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

as soon as I had the luxury of going to a big enough school to sneak out of, I would leave at about 9am to go smoke a fatty and just never go back. Ah, I'm laughing just thinking about it. You got detention (easy- allowed to talk and sleep detention) for skipping school but you could only do it so many times a week or you got suspended. I always spaced it out just enough so that I never got suspended. My principal HATED seeing me come in 3 times a week! eventually he just wrote up the slips in advance and handed them to me without a word. Then I caught him at this local festival eating shrooms!

man I wish I were back in school!

8. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

depending on the class depends on if i wanna go out at lunch to smoke. Cant go out at break, its not enough time...

ceramics is the best in after lunch. I remember last year, at least 95% of our class were potheads, so it was so fun going in to that class high. And to top it off, my teacher was this lady who most likely did acid when she was young, so she is interesting to watch/listen to really high. Very good times :D

9. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

you have no idea how ridiculous that sounds to those of us who are still IN school!

10. MagicSwhirlingShip

MagicSwhirlingShip Member

11. stonerman420

stonerman420 Member

^^^^^WORD...high school really sucks :) ...im sure ill miss it tho when its done with tho.

12. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

The 'ole tin can in the bathroom trick...

and cigarettes where the fuckin' cherrys as long as the cigarette...

man, HIGH school was so easy.

13. Ryoto

Ryoto Member

I would ace all my tests when I was high :) <3 w33d.

14. miami musician

miami musician Senior Member

ah the days of high school... and they wonder why they call it just that... high school... :p

15. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

or to those of us who hated high school...

16. element7

element7 Random fool

High school sucked.

17. Darius

Darius Member

im fuckin glad im out of fuckin school... god damn lame shit

18. volatileBunny

volatileBunny Member

The grass is always greener?

19. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

high school is alright, if you find the right people.

20. ez_on_the_motion

ez_on_the_motion Member

I thought the same before but am only now realizing how much fun and possibly one of the better times in my life. Especially for me with my one class a day, play cards, eat lunch, go bum around stores, play more cards and play some more cards! Then the days when i had 2 classes... goto class for half time go play some more cards, goto next class, leave after 5 mins, play some more cards and go buy some candy. Man the best! That explains why my work ethic is gone...