Freeze frame the best sex moment in your life so far.

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Just for fun, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Mine was when Lucy was sitting on my mouth and Connie was sitting on my dick at the same time. And they were kissing each other. Ah the good ole days.

2. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Me too but Sandy was sitting on my face and Karen was riding my cock !

marcopolousa and jmadre like this.
  3. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Sex with my wife on a balcony in Acapulco with a party by the pool one floor below.

jmadre likes this.
  4. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Probably on a vacation with my voice in Destin Florida. We had a room at a resort over looking the beach and gulf. The balcony off the bedroom three floors up. Just perfect enough for privacy and intimacy. We were so connected that night sexually starting out with her in a negligee and in the living room, moving to the bedroom bed and finishing on the balcony on a blanket listening to the waves and people on the beach that night. It was a night that was fit to be a movie ill never forget.

jmadre likes this.
  5. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

During a outdoor party hubby's friend asked me if I wanted to take a little smoke. We walked over to his truck! Next thing I know he has me leaning on the front seat Nude and is taking care of me! Doggy style! It was dark but we were close to the party goers! Later that night one girl I know said that it sounded like I was having a Good Time!

6Sailor9, jr5646, nympho man and 4 others like this.
  6. MrFoodie

MrFoodie Members

My 20 year old fwb and I went to an adult event. I was 35 at the time. We see this stunningly sexy 18 year old with a lollipop in her mouth wearing a schoolgirl dress on. I told my girl we needed to bring her home with us and she agreed. I'm totally over the threesome thing having had far more than my fair share, but I really wanted this girl. We barely got to speak to her and then when things closed down she was gone, but her friend was there. I got her number, texted her, and the next night she came over for the wildest sex you can imagine. Nothing was off limits. I thought I would never meet someone as dirty as my FWB and I are, but this girl was on par. She got a boyfriend shortly after and when they got engaged we lost touch. We had always planned to play again, but the boyfriend was vanilla and it killed the whole thing. I have great video though. lol.

Bicaptain My Captain and jmadre like this.
  7. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Well, that was a happy hour recalling the best sex I ever had. A lot of memorable firsts. I started down memory lane with the first time I had sex with a girl. Then a series of montages of girls in high school and college. First time I licked a girl's pussy. First time I got my cock sucked. First time with my future wife. First time after our divorce. First time sucking a cock. First time topping a man. MFM threesomes, all-male parties, swinger parties, last time I had fucked a woman on the night before prostate cancer surgery.

Too much good and varied sex to freeze a single frame as best ever.

8. Little Old Wine Drinker

Little Old Wine Drinker Senior Member

When I was in my late twenties, my first partner and I went on a weekend stay with an old friend from college.

He'd just split up with his girl friend and was into drugs. My girlfriend and I had stopped dabbling in such things after university. On this occasion, we made an exception and smoked something of his that was stronger than anything we'd ever experienced.

Our friend gave up his bed for us and slept in his lounge. When we went to bed my girlfriend and I had sex while we were still high from whatever our friend had given us. It was the most amazing experience - I orgasmed into an explosion of colour. I've had two long term relationships since with women who are better more experienced lovers than that girlfriend. However, that is the single most intense sexual experience I've ever had.

As we lay together afterwards wallowing in the afterglow, I felt guilty that my friend was alone and we were enjoying ourselves in his bed on his drugs. It occurred to me that we, or rather my girlfriend, should repay him by giving him the same experience we'd just had. For some reason it seemed like the appropriate thing to do. I felt sure she was thinking the same thing, but was waiting for me to tell her I was cool about her having sex with our friend.

In the end, I was a coward and didn't speak up to give her a free pass for that night. It turned out later, he got back together with his own girl friend, so it was probably for the best. His girl friend was a bit jealous of mine anyway, so it would have been a problem for her. Years later the lady made a pass at me - I think she suspected there was something between the three of us that she was excluded from, which wasn't really the case. I couldn't bring myself accept her offer because I remembered that I'd denied our respective partners sex that night we took drugs. When I told my girlfriend later about the pass, she thought I was crazy for turning down the offer. Maybe, she had gone to fuck our friend after I fell asleep, I'll never know for sure.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
    jmadre likes this.
  9. isitme2

isitme2 Guest

Our first night swinging with an older more experience couple. I wanted to watch my wife with another man. The older wife I was with love watching her husband with younger ladies like my wife. So me and the older wife sat naked on a couch as we watched our spouse go at it. The wife would command her husband on how she wanted to see him to fuck my wife. So imagine this older beautiful lady giving you a blowjob as she yell out commands her husband

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  10. dylandg33

dylandg33 Members

I am of the younger generation so I'm lacking in a lot of experience. Quite frankly the exciting sexual experiences aren't that memorable to majority standards. But for me as a young buck, certain encounters were exceptional. Despite not having penetrative sex, at 19 I was able to hook up 4 times with a "friends with benefits". Each of them happened in the backseat of my car. This was the first time I was able to really worship a woman's body before and to me, that's just as exciting as having a full fledge orgasm. It was a lot oral sex performed on her.

There was this one instance where she was lying across my lap on the bench seat. I was sweet talking her while she was getting hornier by the minute as a man was comforting her and cherishing everything about her. She decides to masturbate with her clothes on, while she's still on my lap. She was able to play with herself to orgasm while I was sucking and licking her boobs. The hint of romanticism and pure lust without hardcore action just resonates so much with the senses for me.

11. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Without a doubt when the older girl next door, decided to teach me about the birds and the bees.

12. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

It as to be when I was 17 years old she was about 45, it was must have been about after the sixth time that I had fucked her and that was the I could control myself from cumming. She helped me to do this being older and experienced

Dr. Banner84 likes this.
  13. Dr. Banner84

Dr. Banner84 Members

A lot to choose from but my “moment” had to be the time I blew my load in a married woman’s ass and her reaction to it. It’s a long story leading up to it but in summary, my cousin and I spit-roasted a married, hispanic woman who was 20+ years our senior back when we were in college. Her and my cousin had recently become fuck buddies but I’d just met her that night. We were basically strangers to each other but I ended up cumming in her mouth and then later in her asshole before the night was over.

Towards the end of our romp we had her bent over the couch and I was tearing her asshole up good while she sucked my cousin off. Eventually I blew a big load in her and this caused her give a reaction that was priceless. The noise she made and her open-mouthed, shocked looked threw me off but was so satisfying. I guess she thought I was gonna be a “gentleman” and pull out but I purposely blew my entire load as deep in her asshole as I could.

We never completely talked about why she reacted that way but from what I gather, at the time she wasn’t totally comfortable letting me in her raw because she knew nothing about me other than my first name. Not only that but she was cheating on her husband and hadn’t let anyone other than him in her ass since before they got married, which had been over 20 years prior to then. She was just a freak that got caught up in the moment but didn’t think about the possible ramifications until she realized I was cumming in her ass. I’d pay good money to relive that moment again

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  14. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I have had to many to pick just one ❤

jmadre and ArtyB like this.
  15. PatyAlvarez

PatyAlvarez Banned

The first time I sucked off a black man.

16. theamos

theamos Members

I was 20 I was with with a hot guy that actually knew how to do oral correctly
    He never rushed things
    He was the first guy that made me o from oral

17. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Aw thanks for saying that about me your sweet lol i would love to treat you out one day

theamos and jmadre like this.
  18. marcopolousa

marcopolousa Member Lifetime Supporter

I was dating this Asian girl in California, was her first bf and she was eager to learn.
    We went to Las Vegas for a weekend and stayed at the Bellagio. As soon as we got the room we began fucking and I took her doggy style.
    Soon I realized she was shaking and moaning at bit differently than usually. She became almost quiet and super passive. Then she had these spasm and couldn't talk anymore.
    I cum and got out of her pussy, she was completely floating. She just said "I thought I was dying" and passed out on the bed.
    Then I stood in front of the window, looking at Las Vegas. And I thought that at least I achieved that in my life.

19. kinkydoyouloveme

kinkydoyouloveme Members

Oh theres been so many... but the most intimate and hot sex ive had was when my boyfriend first told me that he liked his ass being played with. We had a really steamy make up session, and then i got to see him cum harder than i had ever seen before. Weve explored so much more since, but that first time seeing him in such ecstasy will always be my favourite

20. Va_Living14

Va_Living14 Members

So far it has to have been when my girlfriend (now wife) was house sitting for her neighbor while he was away for a work trip and he came home very early, like days early and caught us fucking on his couch. Best part is as he walked in I was cumming inside her and she ran away as cum went everywhere and she left a trail of it going to the bathroom. Boy I thought we were dead!

Deejay88 likes this.