freevibe.suck

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by characterzero, May 19, 2004.

1. characterzero

characterzero Member

"When you're surfing the Web, think about who put up the Web site you're looking at. Do they really know what they're talking about? "
    -freevibe.com

anyone else find this as funny as I do?

2. garf12

garf12 Member

haha that is pretty damn funny.

3. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i find that very amusing.

4. bertrose

bertrose Member

haha, do u think if i submitted my 'anti-drug' to be Marijuana that they would trace my IP and arrest me??

peace

5. InTheFlesh

InTheFlesh Member

They need to stop focusing on marijuana. People WILL smoke it, especially teens. Some of them might never do it again, this fear makes us want to try it even more. That's why it's become a scared "shh-keep quiet!" situation for so many people. They need to focus on the real harmful drug: Ritalin. I have to take it and I eat practicaly nothing, and when I do I eat at the wierdest times. It's made me depressed at times too. They say illegal drugs will"make you an outsider, socially inactive, blah blah." But that's exactly what Ritalin and the drugs like it does.

6. bertrose

bertrose Member

Not only that, but they are contradicting the REAL truth of the drug. There most effective scare is that its bad for ur lungs, and when people read that they get the mentality that everything else they say that is complete bullshit is true. There are studies that contradicts all there studies, so screw them!

peace

7. fitzy21

a couple of months ago, i submitted on freevibe.com that my antidrug is marijuana. they never let it post up, i checked back later and it wasn't there. maybe if people start posting there about the real truths about marijuana, then the site will change...probably not tho. but it would be funny to see a whole bunch of "my antidrug" posts about legalizing marijuana there. haha

8. Flowerchild

Flowerchild Member

Haha, did you guys watch those scenarios? It's hysterical! There's this one guy who trys weed the first time and nearly pukes and hates it and everything...well, his mom gets home, sees it and decides that he needs REHAB!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Yeah, let's send all the ppl in rehab who drank a sip of alcohol too! Man, that was a good laugh!

9. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

I attempted to make a post there once talking about how there is such thing as responsible drug use, it never got posted though.

10. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

i tried to link a page talking about the wonders of MDMA in post traumatic stress syndrome. it was 100% legite. they never posted it.

11. garf12

garf12 Member

wow look at this scenario!

"I was at the park, by my self, when a group of boys and girls came to me. I ignored them until they offered me the weed. I was so scared because I don't know what to choose the answer but I said, "No thanks. Weeds are for losers." I told them (I was trying to make them feel like they ARE losers). One of the girls got so mad at me because I called her a loser but I told her, "If you don't want to be a loser, then quit smoking that kind of stuff, you'll lose your pretty face." She was speechless and left her boyfriend and the group. Couples of girls went with her. Then I started running because the boys got upset but they didn't chase me, no."

OH wow another funny one!

Last April 20th, my friends and I were hanging out. We were barely teenagers, but we thought we were so much older. Well when one of my friends older siblings came home drunk, and asked us if we wanted to celibrate 4/20 by getting high, we all agreed. As the joints were going around, I was having second thoughts, I Desided to pass the joint along. All my friends got high while i sat there. Thats when the Peer pressure set in. I noticed that all of my friends seemed simi-normal,so i decided the getting high couldn't be that bad. So i took a few hits, Thats when things got crazy, i don't really remember what happened. But the next morning i woke up with a horrible head ache on my friends couch. I asked her what happened, and she didn't remember either. Thats when i realized something was wrong. How could i forget so easily? Well i went home, and slept it off. The next day i looked up the Affects of marijuana online. I read that people who are high are 5 times more likly to have sex. I got scared and bought a pregnancy test, which tested possitive. I was pregnant at 15. I was 16 when my baby girl Hallie was born. All my time goes to school, and my daughter. As hard as it is, i try to be a good mom. While most of the other girls in my age are consitrating on things like prom, I'm consitrating on the future of my daughter. To the friends who pressuered my into trying Marijuana I say thanks for ruining my life. Thanks a whole lot.

LAST ONE I PROMISE! How freaking stupid are these people!!

I was with this high skool kid when i was like nine. i told my friends bout him and then he pulled out some smokes and weed i did it with my friends and him for like a week and when i came home i would just go grab something to take the smell away. I would tell my parents i was gonna go sk8board but i would go smoke with them. I did this for like 2 weeks i got busted and i started to become stupider and stupider and now i get F's D's and some time B's and A's but its because i get exstraw help. smokeing started my criminal life because after i stopped i started stealing but every time i would get caught,Then me and my friends started buying lighters from the gas station and lighting fires i burnt down 5 trees and a pile of unused fire wood. then i kept playing with fire. I am actually supposed to be in juvy right now but i dont know why they havent come for me yet.Dont do drugs.

Funny stuff!

12. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

That's so funny! "they didn't chase me, no" hehe.... all these people are retarded.

13. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

I really feel sorry for all these misinformed people...:(
    The herb is good!:D

14. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

I'm not positive, but don't you have to be a couple of weeks pregnant for one of those take home tests to work? I guess this girl was just a slut before she toked.

15. Crazy_P

Crazy_P Member

Q: How soon after ovulation can I test?

A: The earliest you can get a positive result on the most sensitive pregnancy tests is seven days after ovulation. Implantation needs to occur before hCG is produced, and that generally happens between 6-12 days post ovulation, usually by 10 days after. For this reason, it makes economical sense to wait until 10-12 days after ovulation, but even then a significant percentage of women who are indeed pregnant will still show a negative result. If you have not had an hCG injection (common in fertility treatment, brands include Profasi, Pregnyl and Novarel), you can believe the positive, but you might get a false negative. If your period is late, test again. Your hCG levels should double every 2-3 days and many people won't have a positive HPT until the first day of a missed period or even a few days later.

Source: fertilityplus.org FAQ

16. garf12

garf12 Member

I posted a question why do they put out so many lies about marijuana. I am sure that will never be put up.

17. fitzy21

pretty sure that question will not go up garf. its just really sad to see all of these mislead people, but its really funny to read about there "experiences"

18. bertrose

bertrose Member

I don't understand why people just don't know about weed, and WE do. The government is rich enough to do ALL the studies they want to find out the truth about weed, do they decide to? i think if they actually did they would see what the big fuse about legalizing it it is....just my oppinion...

peace

19. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Demand for illegal drugs is helping to destroy countless species of animals and plants, placing the public at risk, and supporting the disappearance of rain forests around the globe. The loss of these rainforests contributes to changes in the global climate. In addition, the production of some illegal drugs pollutes our drinking water supply by releasing carcinogens (cancer-causing chemicals).

Reducing the demand for illegal drugs is one way we can ease the pressure on some of our most fragile natural habitats. We can reduce the demand for illegal drugs by not doing them and educating our friends, families, and communities about these facts.

20. bertrose

bertrose Member

Marijuana was used for fuel and light and everything back in the day....its very flameable...the smoke it gives off isn't toxic like gasoline is...imagine putting it in our car instead of using gasoline...we'd be saving the rainforest by using pot for paper instead of huge trees...not only is marijuana medicine...its good for the environment...

peace