freestyle about weed

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Duck, Aug 15, 2005.

1. TeaWithATwist

TeaWithATwist Banned

As he would you. I see no point here. What is your problem man? You are starting trouble, you should stop.

2. Shampoo

Shampoo Banned

aww this is a really bad thread!!!! i thought the songs where cute

3. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

Second post >>
    Arent you a smart one. Kid, Im not going to continue arguing with a 12 year old let alone a moderatly retarded one. So just leave. No one wants to hear your bullshit and Im 95% sure you will be banned.

4. TeaWithATwist

TeaWithATwist Banned

Why do you keep calling me a kid? I'm not, get over it. Nor am I retarded. All you can do is insult me, huh?

Can you just tell me what your problem is? Why should I be banned? I did nothing against the rules.

5. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

well thank you, but they weren't as cute as that picture in your thread

6. Shampoo

Shampoo Banned

aww lol thats sweet :)
    & the dude with the black pipe in yer sig..should quit being such a poo poo
    keep the peace man

7. TeaWithATwist

TeaWithATwist Banned

Hey Magic, looks like nobody else thinks I did anything wrong. You are all alone dude, sorry.

8. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

wow, I agreed until that
    that was definently immature and asshole, but I won't say he didn't deserve it

9. TeaWithATwist

TeaWithATwist Banned

Hey, I'm just letting him know that I didn't do anything. I was just being honest in the first place, and I'm just being honest now. He has got it out for me, although I don't know why.

10. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

I dont have it out for him, just look at what this asshole did to a perfectly good thread. look at some of the other threads hes been posting in. All he does is go into a thread and start arguements with people because he has no life. He thinks hes cool because he insults a freestyle I meant as a joke then doesnt even have the balls to post one of his own.

And this is why I think your retarded.
    You claimed that I started this crap when this was your first post.

11. Shampoo

Shampoo Banned

yeah i agree that was pretty immature

12. boothy

boothy Senior Member

To be fair this ain't getting anywhere.

I mean, he was being truthful I guess, did no thing particularly "wrong", but Tea dude, you coulda put it in better words, maybe criticism as to why you thought it was awful?

13. Dan Vicente

Dan Vicente Member

yo my name is dan,
    i aint got no money so i smoke out of a can,
    i got a dimebag of shwag,
    packed that bowl and took a drag,
    all you kids on the thread,
    are red with anger,
    we all need to chill,
    and pop some pills.
    Get some bud,
    and stop throwing magic into the mud

(not that i dont agree with you guys, but come on peace, drop it get back on topic :) )

14. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I couldn't agree more with Tea. That is probebly the worst freestyle I have seen in my life.

15. Dan Vicente

Dan Vicente Member

yeah im high, i just wanted to get the forum on topic... sorry

16. TeaWithATwist

TeaWithATwist Banned

Look Magic, you started this crap, not me. Duck asked what we thought about his little song, I gave my opinion. You posted yours, it was worse than his. Now you say it's a joke? If you meant it as a joke, then why get upset when I say it's bad? You obviously know that already.

Duck didn't take offence, why did you? You continue to harass me with stupid insults. If you notice I have not called you any names. You seem to be the one causing problems, not me.

Boothy,

Perhaps you are right. Instead of just saying it was bad I should have said why, you have a valid point. To put it plainly these "rhymes" remind me of all the "raps" that Andy Milonakis does on his show. If anyone has seen his show, I'm sure you agree, they are pretty bad. Plus the whole "dro" thing.

17. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

Tea, Ive been looking at some of the other threads youve been posting in and you do the same thing. You start arguements with people just for the hell of it. You are what is known as a basher and thats why I think you should be banned. Its clearly stated in the rules if you care to read them.

18. PLyTheMan

PLyTheMan Senior Member

This is rediculous. All hes doing is trolling and all everyone else is doing is encouraging him. Who cares if the freestyles weren't great. Go smoke a bowl and find something constructive to do with your time instead of insulting people for writing silly lyrics.

19. TeaWithATwist

TeaWithATwist Banned

Magic,

I have 148 posts. Mind telling me how many of those posts were argumentative? I've probably been in 2 arguments at the most in the year I've been here.

Ply,

I am not trolling. I don't care that his freestyles aren't great. He asked the opinions of everyone here on Hip forums, I gave mine. So what?

You guys are the ones that need to chill out, not me.

20. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

your right ply, no need to respond to trollers. If he keeps arguing just ignore him.