Freemasonry

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by jmt, Oct 5, 2013.

1. jmt

jmt Ezekiel 25:17

What have you experience? Do you guys have any family or friends that are freemasons?

2. odonII

odonII O

My dad is a freemason...

He joined just after he became a Firefighter(he'd have been refereed to as a fireman back then)...

Fire Service Lodge Number 8401

http://www.fireservicelodge.org/

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I don't know anyone who would admit to being a member. But anyone who will is not important, there are a large number of people who think it is a harmless origination.The only ones who know anything are above the 33rd degree. And they will never admit to being a member especially to an outsider.

4. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

I used to see a lot of guys wearing the rings.

That organization used to be a HUGE conspiracy, but it has fallen on hard times. The kind of job discrimination it used to practice is now illegal in the USA. Younger people no longer see any need to bother with memorizing all the shit and paying the dues, so the whole thing is dying out.

For those who actually care what the 33rd Degree people talk about, there are exposé books out there, but the doctrine isn't much different from the open teachings of Unitarian Universalists.

5. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Unitarian Universalism is controlled by Freemasonry, just like all the other religions.

Also, there is a big difference from the Freemasons at your local lodge, and the ones in positions of power.

Freemasonry is what runs the world. The Blue Lodge Masons at the bottom merely serve as a charitable facade to hide the atrocities that the people at the top of the organization commit daily.

Maybe you know a Freemason or two, Karen?

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

I know how to butter a brick.. but cement cost money. so, Im not going to do any free masonry work anytime soon.. :D

7. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Know masons? Yes. Used to have a yearly party with our provincial DDGM. Met two 33rds. Been to Mary's Chapel/Lodge#1

I was 12 the first time I was in lodge. Soon after I researched all I could. Pro and anti...though in those days there was no internet to be a lazy conspiracy theorist. You had to actually read books and travel to other cities to even find those books. It took me years to find a version of the Work that wasn't coded but by that time, I had old school decoded most of it. By the time the internet happened and conspiracy really exploded, I had figured out that the conspiracy era for the Masons had really past. They are not what they once were and there are bigger people running the show than them (seriously, have you met some 33rds? They're lucky if they're running thier bowels, let alone the world)

The Elite abandoned masonry as a tool decades ago.

8. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

my grandad was a freemason, they still help pay my some of my nans bills now that she's in a home.

but aye, MH is right from what i understand. my dad worked and dealt with people fairly high up in the british government and police force. He said freemasonry was a bit of a joke by the time he got there, any power they had has dissipated a great deal: "you can learn as many silly handshakes as you like these days, what really matters is the tie you wear, same as ever."

9. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

I used to know a bunch. Mostly fathers of friends, and church leaders. Their rings with the big G-logo were easy to spot. Word on the street was to get anywhere in the local business world, you had to be a Mason. They controlled the Chamber of Commerce. Their wives could only go to Eastern Star meetings and bake cookies for charity events. Bright young men (white only) who behaved themselves were invited to join DeMolay, which they did mostly to go to parties and meet slutty Rainbow Girls.

Already, the generation gap was starting. Most of the DeMolay and Rainbow members close to my age quit after high school and never went back. Among local Masons and Eastern Star members, there was almost nobody younger than my parents. My parents told me the whole organization was out of touch with changing times.

I live in a much larger town now, and the local Masonic Temple doesn't have a lot of activity. The affiliated Shriners seem to be doing a little better, maybe. At Chamber of Commerce meetings, there's three or four old geezers who still wear their big rings. Masonic membership means nothing in the local business world.

Have you ever been to the Masonic Temple in Alexandria, Virginia? It's the largest in America, and a memorial to George Washington, their most prominent member. (http://gwmemorial.org/) I'd highly recommend the tour to anybody who has an interest in the history of this organization and its impact on US history. It would cost tens of millions to build, in today's dollars, but it's now operated on a low budget with minimal maintenance. They just don't have the kind of money they used to have, apparently.

One room is a museum of several personal items that belonged to George Washington, and the desk chair from his Presidency. Another room is a portrait gallery of famous and important Masons from US history, going all the way back to Ben Franklin, and including several other Presidents. It was obvious to me that nearly all the pictures were from before 1975, and almost all the famous people after 1948 were members of the Republican Party.

10. MyWORDiTtruth

MyWORDiTtruth Member

I agree with you, I do not believe that they are low on funds either, they are a group that is clothed in secrecy and the general public have no clue..the weirdest this about this group is the idols they worship and how the top guys get their orders..bent on world domination and the brainwashing of its citizens

11. Pressed_Rat

That's what you think. In reality it's just more underground than it used to be long ago.

Freemasonry actually goes a lot higher than 33 degrees. There are also different offshoots and different lodges, so not all Freemasonry is the same. Chances are if you know a Freemason, they're part of some rinky-dink lodge, and not the Grand Orient Lodge or P2 or something like that. Most of what you believe Freemasons to be are really just pawns used to give the organization a positive image. There are scores of Freemasons in every town, and most of them don't know squat about anything as far as "hidden knowledge" goes, and they certainly don't run anything.

But if you want to talk local, you will find that many local politicians, police chiefs, business owners, etc. are Freemasons, but they're nowhere near the level of the people in positions of true power (banking, religion, military, corporations, etc.), even if they're 33 degree Masons.

The highest form of Freemasonry is Ecclesiastical Freemasonry, and those are basically the ones who work for the Vatican.

If you look at the symbolism of the Catholic Church, you will find it is exactly the same as what is found in Freemasonry.

Freemasonry operates behind many veils which call themselves Freemasonry, but have little resemblance to what you would find at the highest levels.

12. jmt

jmt Ezekiel 25:17

Damn hammer of justice!!

13. BeachBall

BeachBall Nosey old moo

My grandfather and great grandfather were masons - but they both died before I was born.

My father didn't care for the silly rituals of either parent (his mother was a Roman Catholic ... although I've still not quite worked out how that one came about)

14. Pressed_Rat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6-sn7mn-tA"]William Cooper - on Freemasonry , Secret Societies and Vatican Knighthoods - YouTube

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

shriners circus clown across the street , he was a mason. kids set his house on fire. burned to teh ground. Kid 1# died shot in the head. Kid 2# died motor bike accident, kid 3# doing life in prison.. coincidence??

16. Satan4Life

Satan4Life Guest

There is a piano teacher/choir instructor at my school who is an active mason. Besides him telling me I sounded after a performance and to quit smoking when he sees me at lunch I don't much about him.

17. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

To me, the Shriners have always come across like frat boys who never grew up. I have to give them credit though, for having the balls to march in Christmas parades in little redneck towns displaying all those overtly Islamic symbols. I wouldn't try it.

It appears locally that the Shriners have been able to maintain their numbers a little better than the Masonic Lodge, even though you have to reach the level of third degree Mason before you can pursue joining the Shrine Temple.

If the old corrupt system was still in place, I don't know what I would be doing for a living right now, because I'm doing things in the local business world that used to require Masonic membership. Those business transactions used to be closed to women and minorities. Joining the Order of the Eastern Star wasn't good enough to get you any respect from other members of the business community, 30 years ago. The glass ceiling was very low.

18. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I noticed your an atheist. I assume with the screen name you like to be outspoken about it.

This is why this teacher is noticing you if he really is a mason. You are someone who wants to go down the left hand path. Not only that but someone who hates the right hand path. Your a perfect young recruit.

19. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

They worship Satan (the dragon or snake), not as a symbol of evil, but as a symbol of knowledge. For they understand the many exoteric and inner teachings of christian mysticism including but not limited to theology and theurgy especially. For rituals are a step each initiate must go through.

20. odonII

odonII O

My dad doesn't. Not to my knowledge o_O