Freee Looove

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Rafaela, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Rafaela

Rafaela Member

So in a matter of two days (or a weekend) I've managed to loose two wonderful guy-friends in the name of 'love'! It was shocking and disturbing.
    These two chaps both told me the big 'L' word and said they could no longer be my companions since i believe in 'Free Love'! I'm not one for monogomy, not now at least. I like having my group of male friends and hell if I feel like a kiss, a make-out, a love session I'll very well persue it.

People are taking their youth too conservatively and wasting the sands of opportunity. When we grow older we wont haev the chance to be reckless and experience, too much on the line. But now! It's a wonderful life, a wonderful existance, a wonderful world so why not Free love!?

I thought guys would be the ones all for it, but apprenently not...

2. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

That is quite... odd... o_O

I've never gotten to experience Free Love :(

But I'm sure that if I had the chance to and a willing partner (if I was dating someone), I'd definately give it a go. :D

3. prism

prism :o

Free love placed my heart in a paper shredder. :(

4. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I really don't believe in it you know... I like meaning in there types of things but sometimes you've got to stop and wonder why kissing or having sex with a single person has meaning, ya know?... odd.

5. NikkiLou6387

NikkiLou6387 ~peace~

free love is when you aren't dating

6. NikkiLou6387

NikkiLou6387 ~peace~

rafaela- thats my life story. girls are just more open and hornier than guys are

7. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

Free love is simply masturbation with a partner. Being young is not an excuse for being an idiot. Let's see how hot you look with gonorrhea. :rolleyes:

8. PhysicTrip

PhysicTrip Member

free love sounds nice, still dont belive that im a few months shy of 18 and still a V. Maybe its because of my funny expressions on my face?

9. Jaz Delorean

Jaz Delorean Senior Member

it doesnt...

10. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

Anything can have meaning if you chose to give it meaning. Likewise, nothing can have meaning if you chose not to give it meaning. Some of us chose to give it meaning.

11. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

Im not gonna lie to you rafaela. You give me an erection. I would probably enjoy free love as you call it.

12. NikkiLou6387

NikkiLou6387 ~peace~

i do not see what is wrong with sharing your love with all your loves so long as its consetual and protected

13. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

whoa.. you look like a young stephen stills.

14. prism

prism :o

Aw, that's so cute. :D

15. Spacer

Spacer 'Enlighten yourself'

lol, free love is just a euphemism for sex with random people one chats up down the pub or in their particular social circles, asbolutely nothing wrong with it. I'm as suprised as you Rafaela that there were two blokes not interested in it. It's every mans dream, basically sex without the hassle of having the same bird hangin out of ya all the time wrecking the buzz, as girlfriends tend to do for the most part.

16. Rafaela

Rafaela Member

Exactly! It's what you make of it. And it doesn't mean to sleep around with some complete std infected goon. You can have free love and be safe for all of you fearful folks out there. Having a trsuted circle is important and sex isn't an obligation if you're not ready. It's about going with the flow, not being a complete dense. You can groove with an active brain in the head. Although I can understand the negative implications of free love, but as i said, be selective at the same time.

Peace beautiful peopel

17. Rafaela

Rafaela Member

I like apples too! prancing in the forest, and crocodile smiles. ..

18. PhysicTrip

PhysicTrip Member

aww thanks orsino2, you look like jesus but without the beard :)

19. Syntax

Syntax Senior Member

Yay, free love. Maybe one day I'll love a girl so much that loving another would be impossible, but this day has not yet arrived.

20. buxillafion

buxillafion secretary of pizza

Hmmmm.... I Ponder.