Freedom

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by 3xi, Jan 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

Understanding how life could be much simpler is not the same as thinking that life could be perfect. I'm struggling to understand how some of your minds work. I mention a community with no money, no tax, no laws with no rich or poor and you take this to mean that I want to build a perfect community. Where did I say that I wanted a perfect community?

A utopian society is not necessarily a perfect society otherwise we wouldn't use the word utopian because we already have the word perfect. The way I understand it is that a utopian society is the best possible society that we can have. There are many horrible aspects of our current way of life which can be eliminated making for a much simpler life.

Basically what this all boils down to is that the government has brainwashed and programmed most of us in such a way that we don't think it is even possible to exist without them. Of course they want this very much as this ensures that they can continue to have power over us. Not only is it possible to exist in a free society without government control but it is the most desired outcome for us all. This just goes to show how fucked up this system is that people love being fucking raped in the ass so much that any talk of relief is shot down as impossible. The current system of money, tax and laws with government power and control is unacceptable and anyone who would stand up for it has no idea what they are doing to themselves. It is about time we wake up and cleanse our minds from this pollution. It is about time that we use LSD to wake up and reprogram ourselves. We must stop being afraid of this drug because the government tells us we should be afraid. Wake up and smell the freedom that we don't have but could if we wanted!

2. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

I had a feeling you would be interested.

Do you have any ideas that you would like to share?

3. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

I don't want anyone to think that I'm not thankful for what I have. There's a good reason to believe that the government is doing the best job that it knows how. Our tax money is stolen and wasted as well as being used in many wonderful ways to take care and provide a comfortable life for many. I'm not seeking to destroy the current system, I am dreaming of a better life for those who love the idea. Peace love and freedom, if money is the root of all evil then be gone with it. If Canada and the US are truly free countries then they have no choice but to allow us to live in such a way if we choose.

The more the government fights us the more people will want to do this.

4. paperairplane

paperairplane Banned

this is a great idea, i'd definitely go, anything could happen, but so what.. anything could happen anywhere

5. hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine Senior Member

when I'm dead...it's heaven for me! :Angel_anim:

6. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

i do agree with 3xi and the whole slave to the system and a island to basically trip on acid would be great, but what would be even better if people started to question the government instead of sitting around and being like iam as free as a bird because in retrospect we are not, we all have to pay taxes, live around schedules that include when we get up in the mourning foir work, we all have to put in hours into the system, to get what? our freedom, bullshit, our freedom is nothing but a word that is thrown around designed to make people feel all good inside and basically brainwash them, ever get into a debate with a die-hard american, first thing they say when they are in that corner decorated in red white and blue is "but we are a free country,we have the right to speak blah blah blah", sorry but if you we were allowed to speak most drugs would be legal so obvisouly there is no such thing as a free world, except for africa whos basically showing the world that apocalypse is right around the corner, and we all see how "systematic" countries treat them....Screw the govt. screw the system, and on with the real freedom that will come in 2012 lol but i do think its a pretty good way of keeping everyone in line but to brainwash and say we are free is a lie :) i hope someone agrees

7. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

ah ha, are we talking about a perfect utopia then? not possible. you realize we live in babylon right? all we can do is our best to create for ourselves an alternative lifestyle centered on healthy living and relationships. theres alot of fucked up shit going on in this world that is resonating throughout the whole planet. everywhere is contaminated to varying degrees. anyone you invite to your community will carry with them their own "babylonian energy." however much of it they posses. nobody is perfect. and the truth is, most people who would be overly excited to run away from the world, are not the kind of people who can build a strong community. communal living involves alot more work than most people are willing to take on. this causes alot of problems as well. there´s always those who work harder and longer than others, and eventually they get pissed at the lazier ones, then cliques form, and the community is divided against itself. where there´s people theres problems.

i do believe anarchistic societies are possible. the rainbow gathering is a great example, it has its problems, but there are plenty of good people making it what it is. but it isnt permanent, and i dont know that i would want to see what a permanent rainbow gathering would potentially digress into.

btw, i really dont like the term babylon as it is know these days, but i think it can illustrate my point here. babylon was once the most sacred name of the goddess.

8. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

so are we just imagining this place? or discussing if it is possible?

im confused, and am officially ducking out on this thread, feeling i may have been arguing points that are irrelevent.

misunderstandings, and confusion

9. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

^thats what im wonderin... i think the doods takin his own hypothetical way to serious

10. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

well i like other posters here don't think this idea would actually work in the real world

in my mind it's beautiful and i would live there and be harmonious and all that wonderful stuff

but if you're asking me for real life thoughts on making this happen, i only have one

"it can't :("

but that's ok :)

11. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Well ok, fair enough question Mara.
    I isolated the homosexual intercourse not because of any underlying phobia on my part (I've had MANY gay and lesbian friends) but because of several of 3xi's public expressions on the forums on how homosexuality in general is unnatural. Which, (and I dont mean to put words in his mouth), to me, implies immorality.
    I wonder only because, since the title of this thread is called 'Freedom', and the acceptance of LSD use goes into the realm of active enthusiasm, you are bound to encounter people who consider their sexuality to be what is known as 'free love', and some of them are obviously going to be either homosexual or bisexual.
    Now I ask you, what is so wrong with public intercourse? Surely if one is going to take a psychedelic drug as potent as LSD around children, which can, has and will cause adverse reactions in plenty of people, one can not argue that public intercourse is somehow to be deemed deviant behaviour? Or unacceptable?
    My opinion is that, the both of you have a distorted perception on both freedom and utopian societal living, as you are implying a partially hedonistic free living organization, while restricting the rights of those who may be interested in joining.
    Put it this way, your idea will never work because
    A.) LSD is ilegal and you are already openly admitting to your enthusiasm in including it in your programme.
    B.) You are picking and choosing people to come live in a 'free' society.
    C.) You will never find enough people in this world who think EXACTLY like you do to from any harmonious group that would be considered anything more worthwhile than the thousands of communes that already exist.

12. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Of course psychedelic users can be wonderful parents, contrary to what 3xi may think of me, my son is healthy, intelligent and loving, and I have another child on the way, and at least half of the people involved in my life have used psychedelics in the past, think highly of them, and are either wonderful parents or children of loving parents.
    That's not the point, the point is that bringing children into a community where psychedelic drug use is welcomed is too much of a risk for any parent with half a brain, because it doesnt matter how harsh your screening process is, all it takes is one little slip up or one negative vibe during a high dose trip and someone can snap in a microsecond.
    And if that person goes over the edge, I would not want my child there to witness it, or to be in the crosshairs of a psychotic rampage.
    Thinking that this could never happen because you screen people harshly is just not reality Mara, and this kind of a community is not for children. Children should be allowed to experience life like every other child, be taught love and kindness, and be allowed to make their own life choice when they are smart enough to take on the responsibility.
    If your not bringing children into this kind of a society, then I support it fully and wish you the greatest luck in embracing your guys dream. But, as a parent, I do not support forcing your lifestyle on your children. Yes, we are all slaves to taxes, but when your kid wakes up one morning with failing organs or is bleeding to death internally, the last thing I would want is some homeopathic shaman to sprinkle some magic herbs on him/her and chant. Id want a fucking medevac to the most topnotch hospital in the world, and any country which would allow you to start your own society which doesnt pay taxes will not be close enough to civilized medical culture.

13. Steelah

Steelah Member

i stopped visiting this site many months ago... now i remember why.

14. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Memory loss is a common side effect of LSD use, as are : birth defects, orange juice impersonations, and jumping off buildings.

15. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

You just have to step around the cowpies in this field ;)

oh and about psychedelics + parenting . . . i feel like now i could be the best parent a child could ever have, thanks to drugs. as long as you grow from them and get their message, only good can come to your life

16. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

I knew it! ... your a fucking cop!

17. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Needs and comforts of life are questionable. Who is to say what each person gets? Each person needs different things to live, love, etc.

A world without money would never work, either.

Good thought, but I personally wouldn't live there, regardless of the amount of LSD given for free.

18. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

greedy

19. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Greedy how so? I would like to hear that explanation.

Actually I would like to hear YOUR explanation is to HOW this "world" would work. Just because you add the fact that acid is at anyone's fingertips doesn't mean it solves every problem you would face in this "world."

So go ahead and explain it. Get specific as to how you think everything would work out. How would people do ANYTHING.

20. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Yup, this is me
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.