Freedom

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by 3xi, Jan 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

of course none of it is ever possible, but, hypothetically if it was, probably. choosing between a utopian paradise and this life, the answer seems obvious. but we come back to none of it being possible

2. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

i`d kinda feel uncomfortable too. never knowing when the other shoe would drop.

3. killuminati

killuminati Member

lmao at how you guys are analyzing this down to a tee and then working your way up to personal attacks

just answer the damn questions, it's only hypothetics

4. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

The reason why I didn't go into great detail was because I wanted to see where your imagination would go. As we can see not only do most of you love the idea of being a slave but you also have a horrible imagination.

I know that this is possible and I also realize that many people are going to believe that this is not possible or could never work. This is a good thing because only certain people will be interested which will give us less people to turn away.

It would be stupid to allow just anyone to live in this community. With the current state of our world there will be people who would seek to destroy what we could have.

The reasons why this type of society has not worked in the past do not have to be the reasons why it is not possible in our future.

What I consider to be a necessary part of ensuring success is to remain connected to the world. I believe that the separatist approach is fundamentally flawed. We can live in a utopian society on earth as long as we are part of global human evolution. I have many creative ideas for how we can accomplish this which I will share with you later.

5. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

Well, beyond the judgment call that you think you can make on what is horrible and what isn't, those of us that have what you have deemed "horrible imaginations" are simply thinking within the bounds of reality 3xi. Perhaps you don't know people very well, but when you get a bunch of people together and drug everyone up, that usually causes more problems, not less.

Also, I'm not sure who exactly you are referring to that "loves the idea of being a slave". I haven't seen anyone express that sentiment in this thread. Perhaps you just like to go out of your way to be antagonistic?

And how exactly will you know who to keep and who to "turn away". Unless you can see into the future, you have no clue how these people you choose to keep will turn out, or what their state of mind will be after they are tripping 24/7 in fairy land. At this point, your ideal, free, love community is sounding awfully exclusive.

You mean separatist as in your exclusive community, or not like that?

I'm sure they'll be wonderful. :)

6. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

maybe some part of a super technological soctiety could do this. an example is on the stargate tv series. i can`t remember their name. i believe the nocks. i`m sure tho even they get messed with. the humans messed w/ em a lil bit. that i believe was based on the organians from star trek. i just now realized that.

7. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

Wow you're pretty fucking dense. Why do you feel like you have to put words in my mouth? If I mean it I will say it.

If you don't like the idea of a free society and you would rather keep things the way they are then you must love slavery. The current state of our world is that of slavery. We are not free and a great deal of the work that we do is not for ourselves.

All I mention is access to LSD and here you are thinking that we are going to be on drugs 24 seven. I'm sure that's how you imagine that you would live in such an environment but like I said there'll be a harsh screening process and we can be sure that we will not have people who think it is a good idea to be tripping out all the fucking time. I have a very large supply of LSD at my fingertips and I still only trip once every few months at the most.

I know it must be hard for some of you to understand this but when you get yourself to a place of enlightenment or when your consciousness exists in place that is of clear mind it is very easy to recognize the greatness in someone or on the contrary to see a person's faults. Basically what I'm trying to say is that through detailed applications and thorough interviews along with months of getting to know each other as friends, it will actually be very easy for us to know who is worthy of such a society. Like I already said, the nature of this project is such that certain people that are obviously not worthy of such a society will not even wish to be part of it, just like we see in this forum.

8. neodude1212

More enlightened behavior, 3xi? :rolleyes:

and yet you insinuate so much. ever heard of reading between the lines?

No, I am not a slave and nor do I consider myself one. I'm quite free to do as I please. What you don't seem to understand however, is that there are consequences for actions, which is how the real world works. Perhaps you can't live up to responsibilities, and vent your self-repression by deeming society a slave holder, and if that's the case, don't project onto all of us.

Ahh, thanks for telling me how I imagine myself, I was completely clueless before you came along.

Is this an example of how inconsiderate it is to put words in people's mouth, or does it not count when you do it?

Well, this may all be true, but how would you know 3xi?

Rather than beating around the bush, why don't you just say who isn't worthy of your great society in the forums? That way, I wont have to "put words in your mouth"

Say what you mean man.

9. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

[​IMG]

The denial is strong with this one.

10. neodude1212

Yeah, it must be just me.

11. mara-aum

mara-aum Member

Why are you isolating homosexual intercourse? Wouldn't any public intercourse be considered indecent in a society that would have children running around? I found it really interesting that you stressed homosexual --is there an underlying phobia or fascination in regards to homosexuality for you relayer? I think any public acts of sex is just plain tacky and I assume that the kind of people that would choose to live in a community such as this would be above that.

12. neodude1212

13. mara-aum

mara-aum Member

I believe in the next three years things will happen in the economy, politically, and astrologically that will bring about this kind of lifestyle even in the big cities. It won't even be necessary to move away.

Neighborhoods will become self-sufficient. However, I believe things in big cities will become so stressful that the idea of moving to somewhere rural in a close knit protected community will not be a hard sell at all. I believe the problem will be that too many people will want to come -- more than the land can supply.

There are many such small and similar communities that already exist successfully. I don't see why it's so difficult to understand that there could be another version available for the future. All you would need is an urban planner, a construction crew and you're already off to a good start.

Personally, I don't believe the government will be a problem as I believe that in the next few years government power will largely be incapacitated due to massive weather conditions, political instabilities, and global issues that far outweigh the problems caused by a renegade group of people just trying to live in peace. If anything these people are one less group the government has to support in a time where government resources will be very limited.

[​IMG]

14. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

Although I understand how the government might think of us as a problem in reality we will not be a problem at all. On the contrary, we will help the world through a difficult time.

15. mara-aum

mara-aum Member

I don't take the idea of a community with its own drug lab to mean that it's going to be a drug cult. I have often thought that it would be wonderful if I could have my own green house growing my own Blue Lotus, Marijuana, Salvia, Mushrooms and of course the ingredients for making LSD. This isn't so that I could trip out every single day. This is so when me or friends choose to trip out and undergo an ethneogenic transformation or exploration that we have high vibration substances grown ourselves that are pure, clean and grown in love.

I believe one can responsibly use psychedelics and still be very responsible parents. If this is true then it is also true that a community of responsible parents that sometimes responsibly use psychedelics can coexist in a productive enlightened way.

I also never read any implication in the original post that every single person living in this community has to use psychedelics. It's just nice to know that those of us that would like to use psychedelics, have a clean reliable source that's local to our own community.

16. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

there are many places funcioning on utopian ideals, iv been to and lived amonst many. but the truth is, where theres people, theres problems. there is no such thing as a utopia, no matter how strongly each individual holds utopian ideals.
    absolutly there are places far more healthy than suberbia. but there is no such thing as a utopia. imo especially amongst spiritual communities. including the native communities, even if they do hold peyote ceremonies. and probably the santo daime as well (im not familiar with them on a personal level) because spirituality is a personal journey, and when people center a community on spirituality many complicated factors arrise, dogma...jelousy...supiriority complexs...infiriority complexes, ext. ext.

we have to work with what we have. is it is our responsibility to influence and give strength to our own communities, not daydream about living in a perfect society.

or... move to centrel vermont, where we´r fucking making it happen. (minus legal psyhedelics)...vermont is rock solid.

17. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

Well this is news to me because as far as I know you still have to pay tax in Vermont and there are still laws. I'm sure if Vermont turned into some communal living project we all would've heard about it by now so we are left to assume that Vermont is still part of the capitalist system. It is very obvious that you do not understand the kind of community that I am talking about.

In order to eliminate slavery you must first eliminate tax. In order to eliminate poverty you must first eliminate the wealthy by eliminating the capitalist economy.

18. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

If you're trying to make a point here is not very clear.

19. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

As a way to stay connected with the local government and keep them off our backs, we will have many ways of generating revenue for our community which we will then filter back into the system. In addition to many creative and artistic exports we will also have a resort where people such as yourself can donate to our cause by giving us money to spend some time off the grid. We understand that some people may be unsure of this type of lifestyle so we will offer a way to see first hand what it is like to live off the grid at the same time we generate income that we could use to stay connected with the outside world and local governments.

20. captaindreadlock

captaindreadlock Member

lets set one up that would be sick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.