Freeballin

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by MrDown4NEThing, Oct 2, 2014.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

weren't you a guy in your last post?

2. NudistDude

NudistDude Members

I'm not a dedicated freeballer but I free ball 90% of the time.. Its just the way I am comfortable.

3. tammy126

tammy126 Members

My husband is always free balling, he hates underwire. Neither one of us really wears them.

4. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

90%..
    You lack motivation and conviction?

5. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I was 18 when i tried going without underwear. It felt right and natural. It didn't seem like it was particularly revealing with jeans. After a while I tried using it again with some thinner fabric because it seemed so obvious but I couldn't stand the feeling; I was already enlightened. I've gone the rest of my life "freeballing". Everybody knows it, it's no big deal, and yes I wear things that don't conceal the fact without worrying. Most people don't notice and the few who do don't seem to be bothered, and once in a blue moon I'll get a knowing glance of approval. But I do it with all my attire, for comfort and hygiene, not attention.

I was on my bike stopped at a light one time when a gorgeous lady in tight blue bike shorts and a big sweet smile walking up the sidewalk called out to me "you look comfortable". I blew her a kiss and gave her a thumbs up as the light turned green and we had to start moving. I figured she was referring to me wearing cutoff shorts and a t-shirt, but later I figured out that she was looking right up my shorts leg at my open crotch as I sat with one leg holding the bike up. If only I'd known that's what she was referring to then I'd have made some effort to come around and approach her for a conversation. I could see her outline perfectly hugged by the single layer and it was hot! I would eat that one before and after creme filling! Another on the long list of missed opportunities. She probably never would have said anything if she had seen underwear instead.

6. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

I am a nudist so hardly ever wear clothes and don't own underwear so free ball all the time

7. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Few days ago I was exiting the store with a handful of purchases, working my way through the parked vehicles when something slipped from my grasp. Just as I round a tall vehicle, I make a quick swoop down to recover it then continue my mission. As I'm trotting off, I see a lady waiting in a parked car grinning ear to ear at me. I acknowledge her and keep on truckin'. Figured she was amused with my antics of dropping and picking up. A few steps later it hits me; she just got an eyeful. Yep, she was right in line with my leg as I crouched down, in direct line to clearly view my package in my shorts leg. I'm glad it made her happy. Wish I had realized that earlier as I would have been open to strike up a conversation.

8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I tried a few times (in public) but always end up with an erection. I need my package restrained...lol...At home I never wear under ware because my wife has an oral addiction for mine.

9. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I wear these knee length cotton pants and when I'm at home wearing those, I'm usually "freeballing". Nothing questionable is visible, so I've never even given it much thought until, like, right now.