Freeballin

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by MrDown4NEThing, Oct 2, 2014.

1. MrDown4NEThing

MrDown4NEThing Members

Anyone out there a freeballer? I love to freeball but always hesitate to do it b/c of ppl I live with. Anytime I am out of the house and not at a family event or work, I freeball constantly. Anyone got any ideas house I can be a fulltime freeballer?

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

uhh, what do the people you live with have to do with it? just don't wear underwear; it's really not a complicated thing to pull off.

Courtney Green and Dude111 like this.
  3. MrDown4NEThing

MrDown4NEThing Members

Well its not quiet that simple. In your house, most of the time the temperature is at a comfortable level so wearing shorts is highly likely. If your freeballin in basketball shorts and have a random boner which us guys tend to do at random times, then it would be pretty clear that underwear is not being worn. Now im not ashamed of my pecker, but I don't really wanna deal with a convo from my family about my balls hanging out or sumthing like that. Everything isn't always as simple as u think. Any other guys read this, please your thoughts...

4. MarcIsHere

MarcIsHere Members

seems like it will be impossible for you to freeball it at home. i wear boxers so my stuff hangs freely all the time

5. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Funny, I figured "freeballing" would imply you've got a pair.... apparently not.

6. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Your jim jams have to be long enough to conceal your dingly danglies.

Alternately you could start wearing kilts.

7. MrDown4NEThing

MrDown4NEThing Members

Your soo right, I mean really who wouldn't want to talk about their balls with family and roommates.

8. MrDown4NEThing

MrDown4NEThing Members

If anything MikeE that would prolly make the situation worst lol
    Roorshack I wear boxers also but its not thesame a swearing basketball shorts w/o boxers, give it a try and u will see difference

9. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Some kilts come with a "modesty panel" that blocks the visuals but don't constrict.

10. MrDown4NEThing

MrDown4NEThing Members

MikeE that sounds pretty awesome. I might have to invest in a kilt one day

11. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

I've had my eye on on a nice kilt for a while now, just waiting till I can spare the extra dough. A good utility kilt can be expensive. I've recently started wearing skirts and I love it....but I need pockets.

12. MrDown4NEThing

MrDown4NEThing Members

Lovin if I may ask, what prompted you to wear a skirt? How do they work in normal day to day life?

13. blackops24

blackops24 Members

14. Hank51

Hank51 Members

I like free balling with a cock ring around both my cock and balls, it pushes them out and away from my body making them more obvious :>). I have got some big eyed looks from women at the gym in workout shorts...

Hank

mastrb8tr69 likes this.
  15. MrDown4NEThing

MrDown4NEThing Members

I luv freeballin at the gym. I wear some all white mesh basketball shorts and when im doing decline situps you can completely see my cock. No one has ever said nething about it but I see sum stares and glances so I feel awesum lol

16. tahoe

tahoe Member

Freeballing at home might be a little more difficult especially in gym shorts. I wouldn't do it if there were family members or room mates there. Currently it's just me and my wife. A lot of times she doesn't even notice. Normally I buy a baggie pair of shorts, a size bigger than normal, so it's not so easy to detect. I usually go without underwear except when I'm at work or during special occasions. Going free is so much more comfortable. I don't think I'd ever go back.

17. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Ya do have a point dont ya buddy?? (I find mine tend to come out alot to say hello)

IT FEELS BETTER THAN WEARING CRAPPY UNDERWEAR THOUGH!!!!! -- Especially with how todays garbage feels!!

1 person likes this.
  18. MrDown4NEThing

MrDown4NEThing Members

Yea I luv to freeball and when I have the chance I do. Im not allowed to fb at work so I can't and around the house is just too risky with my current situation, I do miss it tho. Lived alone for years and the first thing id do when I enter the house waskick my pants off and walk around in just bball shorts or just boxers. I hate having to wear underwear, it feels soo restrictive and uncomfortable. Plus I like to sleep nude, that's the best can't do that either now tho :(

1 person likes this.
  19. Pedro55

Pedro55 Members

I like freeballing too. So I dont have any problem at home when without underwear. Is a good feeling with dangling balls. Out of home I wear tight underwear so nobody else can see my balls or dick when dangling.

20. hungforyou

hungforyou Members

My husband doesn't own but a few pair of undies. He is always freeballin, which makes it easier to blow him while he is driving.