free snacks?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by seaweedyness, May 6, 2007.

1. seaweedyness

seaweedyness Member

ever feel like you get used by the average public persona just because you are/act/dress like a stoner?

example, my bf and i went to blockbuster on a sunday afternoon to rent half baked. we weren't stoned at the time, but we were wearing various hemp products, a band shirt or tank top or something, messy hair i dunno, our typical wear, but we were acting a little off. the guy at the register sees we're renting half baked, and that we look a little stoned, and tries to sell us this free snack card. he's like, if you pay $6 now, you can get FREE SNACKS everytime and anytime you buy a movie. then he says we can pick out ANY SNACK, RIGHT NOWWW, and tried to make it seem all magestic. we were kind of confused, cus we didnt understand how paying for something meant you get free food, but he thought it was just us being stupid and high. its like DUDE IM NOT HIGH, stop trying to rip me off. (although if i was high, i probably would of been overwhelmed with the concept of picking out any snack, and end up picking out a playstation game or something. register man: no miss, that's not food")

almost the same thing happened yesterday, except it was the reverse, some guy gave us a movie for free, saying that it was because we were wearing hemp and that he likes that about stoners or something.

does this often happen to anyone else? do you think it's a good or a bad thing

2. VolcomStoner420

VolcomStoner420 Member

I hate when people say shit about the munchies and shit. People have said that to me when I eat lunch at school. That's what everyone does, at least I don't not eat lunch so I can buy weed. I'd love to get free snacks from people all the time tho fo sho. :)

3. slaterr

slaterr Member

haha me and two other guys went to macs one time pretty ripped (just after a hot box so)
    anyways we get some food and drinks and mine came out to like 250 or somethin and i gave him a 5
    and this guy could def tell we were fucked
    so he tries giving me 50 cents back instead of 250
    i was like wtf just cause im baked doesnt mean i didnt realize the 2 bucks missing
    and plus its 2 dollars what can a business do with 2 dollars haha its sad

4. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I get free snacks all the time, but that's because I'm a klepto. I do get offered free bluntwraps when I buy something at this one convenience store close to my house.

5. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

i know exactly what you mean! me and a friend were at blockbuster a couple weeks ago not even stoned (yet) and we rented this movie called Evil Bong(sucked BTW, never rent it) and when we put the movie down the chick at the register was like "OOooh Evil Bong huh? sounds like a oscar winner. HEY, are you guys interested in buying pop-corn? Half off all day!"..."uuh no"...."Well how about the blockbuster deal going on? buy a popcorn and soda right now, and get FREE CANDY AND DRINK on your next visit!!!"....she just wouldn't shut up she kept trying to get us to buy candy and shit even when were out the door and almost to car. stupid bitch

6. happyonehit420

happyonehit420 Member

lol.

Anyways, I hate being associated with the stereotypical "stoner". I actually go out of my way to try and make sure I'm not. It pisses me off when someone's like "oh hahaha you have the munchies!" just because I said "I could totally go for some onion rings right now." nooo, it means I would like a few onion rings, not that i want to stuff my face until i'm sober again. It's also really annoying seeing these Junior High/High school wannabe stoners wearing pot leaf t-shirts and grungy pants and unkempt hair, just TRYING to make people think "I bet he's a stoner, he must be cool." I wanna show people that everyone who smokes pot isn't a nasty dirty hippy, or a lazy, good-for-nothing teen. I wanna show em that even though we smoke herb, we can still get on with our lives as well. But that's just me.

7. short-man420

short-man420 Member

i got free incense once

this guy just came up to me and was like "hey man, do you want some incense?"

i didn't say no

8. seaweedyness

seaweedyness Member

hahaha. i don't even know why that's so funny. but it is

9. HatEd

HatEd Member

I used to get a lot of free alcohol from a store by me.The lady was really nice and knew me and my friends were in college.Partly because we paid in change a lot.So she gave us free stuff, she eventually got fired cause of it.

10. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I used to steal beer all the time from gracery stores. I got arrested for it one time, because I was on xanax and was stupid about it. After I got fired from publix, I stole hella beer from them every week as revenge for firing me over a bullshit reason.

11. HatEd

HatEd Member

Free beer and revenge ? Not bad.

12. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

i used to steal cigarettes when i worked in a smoke shop.
    muahahaha. then when i got fired i quit smoking.

13. seaweedyness

seaweedyness Member

dramatic irony?