Free psychic readings:) One question.

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by fairy2515, May 29, 2013.

1. fairy2515

fairy2515 Member

No psychic readings for people under 21.

2. fairy2515

fairy2515 Member

Hello Joe, make your question more clear.

3. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Still no answers?

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk

4. jokersex69

jokersex69 Member

hey this is joe again. I just want to know what career path i should go on. Like what talents are my strenths?

5. thumbprint

thumbprint Guest

Hi Fairy.
    My name is Carolyn and dob is november 16, 1969.
    44yrs.
    Do you see positive changes in my life soon? In any part of my life at all?

Thank you!

6. fairy2515

fairy2515 Member

Joe, I've looked at your situation. See you've got a good financial potential but should be ready to work a lot for having your dream come true. For sharping your talents management, hotel business and possible touristic sphere will be good. Good luck :daisy:

7. fairy2515

fairy2515 Member

Hello Carolyn and welcome. I see good changes in your life coming up soon :sunny: More likely it'll be connected your with family life or relatives. Also I recommend you to pay some more attention on the heath sphere. Good luck to you and to your family!

8. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

i thought you said it has to be the full name....

9. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

Hi fairy :)

What can me and my girlfriend do to start getting along again? We miss those days very much, but we have been biting each other's heads off lately.

I'm Nicolas, June 1, 1985

10. ladyinpink

ladyinpink Guest

hi fairy! my name is helene born august 18,1958,I have a question concerning my daughter.She really likes the guy who works at the corner store next to where i live:)do you see her being with him in the future?

11. Chaotican

Chaotican Guest

I'm up for it! My old battle injury is acting up again and I'm getting near the end of my rope. What should my next steps be?

Sarah, born January 7, 1974.

12. fairy2515

fairy2515 Member

Hello Nicolas and welcome. I see you'll be able to reunite with your girlfriend but you both should talk to each other and discuss all important issues that need to be solved. Silence is not a good way to be together in a happy way. Discussing shouldn't be agressive or angry, it'd be just conversation of 2 close people who want to help each others to feel comfort. I hope you'll be successful in this relationship :sunny:

13. fairy2515

fairy2515 Member

Write me your daughter's name and her age. And the guy's name and age as well.

14. fairy2515

fairy2515 Member

Your question needs psychic session and I'd be glad to give you all the details if you want.

15. ladyinpink

ladyinpink Guest

her name is veronique and she is 24 years old.She only has a crush on the guy so she dosen't know his age or name but can you describe what her next boyfriend will look like or where she will meet him?

16. Chaotican

Chaotican Guest

How do we go about a psychic session?

I suspect it all acts up when I'm "off the path".

17. fairy2515

fairy2515 Member

Thank you for details) I see Veronique now is not quite ready to meet HIM. More positive time will be in 2015-2016. It'll be the young man, quite tall, honest and loyal and he'll be love Veronique with all his heart. Don't hurry the time :love:

Best Regards,
    Fairy

18. fairy2515

fairy2515 Member

Dear Sarah if you want write me in PM or in skype (it's like my user name, fairy2515) :angel:

19. Menezes1337

Menezes1337 Member

I have this relationship with this girl, and she's really in love with me... but only because I was selfish and actually allowed that to happen, even though I wasn't as interested in the relationship as I knew she was...
    I really don't know what to do, and I really don't want to hurt her feelings, as she really trust me and that would be really terrible for her right now. Any advices?
    My name is Guilherme, August 15, 1993.

20. Ashleyarson

Ashleyarson Guest

My name is Ashley birthdate December 10th 1984 my grandma (who raised me) died January 7th 2012 and I just want to know if she is still with me and if she has anything shed like to say? She kind of drifted away for a bout a month before she died and refused phone calls I think maybe she knew it was coming she was my world and I never got closer. Can you help? I visited her at the hospital but by the time I arrived she was dying, pupils dialated in a seizure like state etc. I don't know if she even knows I was there if you can help I'd greatly appreciate it. Additional info: her name was joan