Free Masons?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by 121, Jan 10, 2005.

1. 121

121 Senior Member

Wft are those guys? My friend told me that they were a secret cult made up of people with high profile jobs. I see images of rich, fat men wearing black pointy clan hats and participating in wild orgies...

So who are they anyway? Whats your take on it?

2. hiro

hiro pursue it

I don't know.

3. 121

121 Senior Member

Have you heard of them?

(That kitten pic is awesome :), is it a bengal? )

4. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

I think they're a group that does stuff for communities...but they do definitely have high-power jobs. Where I used to work, all the execs were Masons.

5. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

a fraternal society that many of America's forefathers were a part of. All of the Constitution signers but one or two were free masons. They had very logical religous beliefs, such as, The Bible is not the Word of God but people's translation of God's words (or sumtin' like that)

6. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

7. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

They actually control the free world. Many presidentshave admitted to being masons. john Kerry and Bush are masons. They have symbols all around america and the world. The symbol of hands shaking is on the nickle i beleive. The pyramid on the dollar bill is a symbol of theirs, and the detatched eyeball means "we are watching oyu", and it being detatched means they feel they are high then everyone else. The landscape of washington DC if looked at closely, the streets and roads and such make a pyramid that points the the hwitehouse, whihc means the whitehouse is the ehad of it all.

My friend says her grandfather is/was one of them, he's got the secret handshake down pat. Apprentally he's a veyr high ranking one aswell.

Matt Groening is one, and the episode with the stonecutters is his depcition of it kinda. If a mason is pulled over by a mason who's a cop. A simple handshake, or gesture of the sort could potentially get you out.

Course this is all information some maynthink just crazy kids make up, while real masons, prolly know more truth to what i just said.

8. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

Pressed rat, if 99% of the masons dont know its real history then what makes you think your going to know much more?

9. Pressed_Rat

I don't know everything that the upper level Freemasons know, but I know their history and how they operate. There has been a lot of research done on this topic by very reputable people.

Simply put, the ruling global elite operate through these various secret societies, such as the Freemasons (as they have since ancient times). These societies operate on the pyramid scheme, where the lower initiates at the bottom of the proverbial pyramid do not know what occurs at the top.

The same factions that control our lives operate the same way; be it the media, government, big-business, religion. All operate the same way. People don't undertand how easy it is for a few people at the top to manipulate the minds and actions of millions through carefully crafted propaganda and conditioning.

10. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

My father is a Mason, I could tell you stuff, but then I would have to kill you. :D

It is a fraternal society, as Rat said, a social thing for men. Most of what goes on is supposed to be a secret.

11. Pressed_Rat

The pyramid is a Masonic symbol created by the Masons for the Illuminati, whom the "all-seeing" eye at the top of the pyramid represents.

The White House is not really at the head of it all (it's actually in London). The US government is simply the primary body in which the Illuminati (or global-elite) operate.

I doubt he has any secret knowledge, though. Like I said, the majority of Masons have no idea of what their organization is really about. They believe it's a well-meaning brotherhood of men who are out to help those in need. This is their front. All organizations have fronts that serve as smoke screens to their underlying agenda, including the government, where those at the bottom of the pyramid haven't a clue about what goes on at the top. Only the Masons at the very top (those at the 33rd degree of the Scottish Rite) really know what the organization is all about, and it just so happens that most of them -- past and present -- share a great deal of wealth and power (as has been said, many of them have been -- or are -- Freemasons), as well as an agenda in which they share.

12. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

What about the wild orgies? what's the point of being rich and powerful if you aint laying mad pipe

13. Pressed_Rat

Well, just look at Bohemian Grove. Every Republican president since Hoover has been a member of this secret, elite men's club hidden in the Redwood Forests of Sonoma County, California, including the Village Idiot. It's awfully strange that a Christian homophobe would attend a place where druid-like rituals and homosexual orgies have occured since before the turn of last century.

14. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

Now, let's be reasonable. Nothing wrong with a society that has a fondness for goats and aprons. Nor for a familial handshake that is known world wide that means cover that goat's @@@@@@ no matter what, as we took an oath and all. One hand flash and that means that you cover. ;) Right or wrong does not matter as we are part of the damn rutting rule.

Remember the Flintstones and the Buffalo Lodge....well step this one up and make sure that horn does not get you. ;)

Free .......not bloody likely. ;)

edit* They are a damn cult .......like all others.

15. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

Pressed_Rat, how do you know so much??
    and also, i remember vaguly(sp) reading about how they started around the french revalution. This ring a bell?